• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Male Sexual Health & Video Games Study - I've got some good news and some bad news...

Not

Banned
q2aslvt.jpg

Sex in the dark is underrated for sure

Chronic gamer here and I love sex. Just hate everything I have to do to get to that point. Hate meeting your friends and pretending they're all likable. Hate meeting your parents and being judged all the time. Hate spending all the money on nice clothes that I just want you to rip off of me anyway. Hate spending time with your crackheaded sister's kids who have Kool-Aid for blood and a better data plan than I do. Hate explaining to your drunk co-workers that I'm not the 4th floor janitor at the office, never mind that I don't work there... Can we just fucking play some Puyo Puyo Tetris? I didn't even have to buy a second controller for this goddamned Switch.

Well that escalated

Local terrible legal advice YouTuber chooses MVC3 over sex

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuL4IaCf4qM

yas

Sojiro

Sure as hell isn't the case for me. I drop whatever the hell i'm playing at any notion at all that my wife is wanting sex. No fucking way I choose video games over sex.

Top Bottom