• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vice news report on Charlottesville, must-see (up on YT)

I tried to show this to a family member, who was going on about 'both sides' and 'it's history', because she hadn't even seen pictures of the kinds of people at that protest, but she hurriedly said she ought to be going and hastily left....

Not

Banned
I tried to show this to a family member, who was going on about 'both sides' and 'it's history', because she hadn't even seen pictures of the kinds of people at that protest, but she hurriedly said she ought to be going and hastily left....

Keep at it.

Seeing this guy Chris Cantwell telling they were expecting several dead people while he carries guns and kind of showing off his muscles make him look like a threat but it turns out he's just an unsuccessful guy who -at least to me- blames others for his own problems.

Together, all those guys are certainly dangerous. But alone and isolated they are just the guy everyone used to laugh at... the internet really empowered those pathetic dudes. It's nice to see how Twitter, Paypal, and many other companies make things difficult so all those guys go back to the darkest corners of the internet.

Furyous

Call me a wuss but I'm scared as fuck. These dudes went around chanting you will not replace us. When was there ever a threat of them being replaced? They can walk around armed, incite violence, and not get arrested. These are people in your community that feel emboldened to be assholes to nonwhite people everywhere. Cops won't do shit because they're friends with these people. Meanwhile let me walk of a store in an affluent community only to get swarmed by police.

When do white lives not matter? An australian was gunned down by a cop and within a week the police chief resigned. M. Bachmann onstage talking about we need to have a conversation about all of these immigrants coming into our towns stoking racial tension that gave rise, allegedly, to alt right stains like the ones in this video.

Two minutes into the video the young man tells authorities to be ready for tomorrow. Authorities clearly said fuck his suggestion and of course shit hits the fan 24 hours later. The silence from Republicans is deafening and speaks volumes about how far the party has fallen. Reagan rejected this same endorsement telling these filth that they are not welcome. Years later Republicans embrace these people because this form of energy creates views and allows them to get their corporate rich welfare agenda through.

I miss the days of having a competent President that can handle this.

Jag

Seriously... She was on Pod Save America today and she said the producer with her on the bus was Jewish.

Wow. That's a big issue Nazis/racists have with Jews. There could be one sitting in your hate van right now and you would never know it!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
20/20 is just starting on ABC and it's an entire episode covering last weekend. Looks pretty good; lots of exclusive footage.

Quixzlizx

IDK, allot of these guys are not exactly rich and powerful. I mean the one guy that lost his job was a cook at a pizzeria. I think a lot of them are frustrated and blame their lack of success on minorities. Like they are being chewed up by capitalism but instead of recognizing the situation for what it is, its the commies and the jews. Like if we can get rid of all the blacks and jews suddenly you are going to be running the pizza parlor? lol.

Being poor and pathetic is exactly they are so desperate to feel superior to someone else:

quote-i-ll-tell-you-what-s-at-the-bottom-of-it-if-you-can-convince-the-lowest-white-man-he-lyndon-b-johnson-107-70-60.jpg

Top Bottom