• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickroach

any good food at Citi field? going to the game in a few.
last time I went I remember asking around and the only answer I got was "Shake Shack's pretty good"

RBH

https://twitter.com/DOBrienAJC/status/899111135840018432

be275e8b-2fa9-4983-865f-ed7ac2ea99c2.gif

Choomp

Banned
Is Nimmo gonna get Conforto'd? He hasn't gotten a legit chance yet and has been pretty good the limited time he's played. Been sitting cause platoon like Scooter was. Idk how I feel about Lagares these days, especially now with nothing to lose I'd rather see Nimmo more

Watching the Pirates and Cardinals hanging out with the little leaguers is fanfreakingtastic. Going to be such a fun game to watch later. Awesome thing for MLB to do.

EDIT: SOUTH KOREA DROPPING LITTLE LEAGUE BATFLIPS!

Of course it was granderson. I haven't watched Verlander much this year, but I'm surprised how good his velocity has been today. I thought he lost a couple ticks on his fastball but he's looking great.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
🎶who can break up no-no's🎶
🎶with a dinger off the pole🎶
🎶the grandyman can🎶🍬🍭

edit: and maeda's is over too

3N16MA

Banned
Have you watched this team in the last month?

Pretty much every game. 18-11 over the past month which is good for a .620 winning % (they would win 100 games if they played that way all season).

This team has some issues but you seem to be overstating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom