• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: the Gathering |OT12| Hour of Devastation - Hour of Jace getting dunked on

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
nah you get way more action cards when you play karoo lands. one game i drew four lands, two karoos and two basics and could play every six drop in my hand. can't beat that.

Yeah true, the upside of signets (same turn coloured mana) is less important in sealed than the card advantage from a karoo

Funny story, in FNM I played New Perspectives combo, in game 2 I side out Approach of the New Sun (my only win condition) for an extra Censor.

After my opponent concedes I show him how I took the only win con out of my deck and couldn't have won. Hilarity ensues.

noquarter

That's fine but it's totally different than purposely slow playing in the hope it fucks your opponent up somehow.
Don't ask to concede and I won't be a douche. If I see your going off, I'll usually concede. If you play Ad Nauseum and then type "GG?", I'll be as much of a douche as I can.

This is only in MODO, since the interface can fuck you up. It's your combo, do it. You try to play fast and fuck up, I still have a chance. You go to slow and can't finish the second combo, I can win.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Goddamn, reddit is really interested in whether LSV and Gaby Spartz are hooking up. I think I've seen people asking about it like 3 times in the last day.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. There's literally a multi-million dollar industry in snooping into celebrities' shit.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I always love when the cut doesn't happen and they're just sitting there awkwardly for like 10 seconds.

Santiako

I'm stuck at work with no access to twitch or reddit so please post the cards here when they are spoiled :)

Hopefully they don't just show Bolas and the defeat cycle.

Angry Grimace

I'm stuck at work with no access to twitch or reddit so please post the cards here when they are spoiled :)

Hopefully they don't just show Bolas and the defeat cycle.

There's no sound anyways so its not like we can hear anything

Ri'Orius

They're giving us a cycle of worse Tranquil Thickets? Lame.

Or maybe there's some more Desert synergy here. That could be cool.

Rafy

c5f5452b0ff3d5f1081c3e0b60bde7c9.png
536c15c93d9823f499a74b1683db92fa.png
48b9a4e67ba8c60e854ac9b6e1502f56.png
a9c9ba5b99dd8c1e08f03939b165cc96.png
62d4dc6674ac22709329ac8833a9cca2.png
24510ca95a29a6fbd19dc7116e545b05.png

I'll be updating this post with the rest of the spoilers

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I saw an unspoiled promo at my LGS. I tried to take a pic,but my phone wasn't cooperating...

From memory:

3R
Rare

Afflict 4 (When ~ attacks (or deals combat damage?) it deals 4 damage to target player (and/or creature? Not sure.))

1/4

Santiako

I saw an unspoiled promo at my LGS. I tried to take a pic,but my phone wasn't cooperating...

From memory:

3R
Rare

Afflict 4 (When ~ attacks (or deals combat damage?) it deals 4 damage to target player (and/or creature? Not sure.))

1/4

That was spoiled a few days ago.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I completely hate this preview format. I can tolerate a ton of cringe as a fan of wrestling, video games and anime, but even this shit has been too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom