• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

shmoglish

I dont have a Switch and I am not a fan of the Ac games. And I have to import my copy of Wolfenstein and it will arrive after release. So on the 27th of october I sadly wont play any of those games.

Mifec

I don't care about Mario in the slightest, my only interest in ACO is how fast Denuvo gets cracked and how well it looks on PC so that only leaves the objectively best out of the games releasing that day. Wolfenstein baby!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Oh yeah, that sweet sweet Mario. I have a love/hate relationship with 3D Mario (Love Galaxy and 3D Land/World, dislike Sunshine and 64), but this looks just so incredible, I can't miss out on it.

N.A

Banned
Mario and AC.

Bethesda's recent games have dropped in price quickly so i'll probably pick up Wolfenstein in the new year.

Osahi

Oddysee and Wolfenstein ordered. Plan on geting Ac too, but i won't get it day one as it would end up on the backlog anyway. Will get it when I finish Wolfenstein or when the price has dropped

Frillen

I'm getting AC and Super Mario day one. Wolfenstein will have to wait but will definitely pick it up within a couple of months.

jobrro

Mario.

Want Assassin's Creed someday but still need to finish Syndicate and maybe Freedom Cry since it was free on PS+ a couple months ago.

Ravelle

Mario will be my top priority

Assassin's Creed has to wait because I want to finish Mordor 2 first.

I'll play southpark and Wolfy 2 at the side.

Persona7

Banned
Day one gaming is obnoxious. I bet even Mario will have a massive day one patch and continue to be updated to an actual release state over the next few months.

Nothing!!!! I'm going to wait until Black Friday and pick up Assassin's Creed Origin and maybe Super Lucky's tale or Wolfenstein

I'm neither a first person shooter fan or indeed a Nintendo Switch owner so by default that leaves AC:O but not having finished the last few AC games I'm hesitant on that too. Which is fine because I bought Divinty Original Sin 2 and that has suddenly started kicking my ass lol

WestEgg

On October 27th...

It's time to jump up in the air
Jump up, don't be scared
Jump up and your cares will melt away

What can I say, he's still my 1-up boy!

Sizzel

ehh... I am glad people are psyched, not necessarily my cup of tea. I hope they all sell super well and are really enjoyed for gaming/gamers sake.

Wolfenstein II - wait for reviews and then 20$ if good. The last one was great worried about the sophomore slump. I expect inflated review scores because "punching nazis" and current social issues- 84-88

Mario -would day 1, but no Switch. Will be as amazing in a few years when I buy a Switch. I expect a 93-97 and talk about now is the time to buy a Switch.

AssCreed- come on. If it pops above 90 we will talk about it when it hits 20 bucks if the PC port is solid. Love Egypt setting...hate Asscreed/Ubi. I expect an 85-87 and talk about how the break did them good/back to form etc.. and immediate discussion about going to feudal japan next.

Mario for me. Unfortunately real life is Going to kick in and I've got a club night in Glasgow with Ritchie Hawtin and Lauren Garnier on the decks till 3am so Mario might be my Hangover cure for Saturday.

Lylo

I'm very excited for Wolfenstein, but it's gonna have to wait until i'm done with Mario. I have no interest in ACO.

I impulse bought a Switch today because I really really want to play Mario. So, Mario :)

Well done sir, well done.

Lylo

There is only one winner here:
Stranger Things

So you'll be "playing" Stranger Things on 10/27? :)

I'm very excited for it too, i know my wife will keep bugging me to watch the second season together, but i'm sure all i'll want to do is to play Mario...

_Legacy_

So you'll be "playing" Stranger Things on 10/27? :)

I'm very excited for it too, i know my wife will keep bugging me to watch the second season together, but i'm sure all i'll want to do is to play Mario...

Well, I do press play to watch the show so it counts right, right?

Ha.

I'm looking forward to Wolfenstein, don't think it's day one for me though.

Dear op, seriously do not normalize awful people's speech patterns...

Personally, I've got nothing going on. No switch yet, and still burnt out on AC.

Getting Super Mario Odyssey on the 27th. I will pick up a physical PC copy of Wolfenstein 2 whenever I get the $10 BB reward certificate that I'm supposed to get from Mario though. I've heard they usually take about a week or so to show up on your account. I might wait a few extra weeks for it to go on sale though, not sure yet.

kaskade

Odyssey for sure. I'll be waiting for a sale from AC and Wolfenstein. I have a feeling they will be 40 bucks in just a few weeks.

aravuus

Just Mario. I keep buying Switch games and play them for an hour and get bored, hopefully Odyssey will be more fun. I enjoyed 3D World, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Top Bottom