• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Is there a deadline to receive a Warthog code? The silence in my message center is getting deafening.

Granted, I totally shat the bed in Halo 5 Arena this month, but I take it that has nothing to do with it.

I haven't played online since Forza 3 (yeah, it's been a while), but I'm definitely jumping in for this one, I had an idea for events we could do as a club, maybe people won't agree but I think it could make things interesting.

How about 15 mins before a race we get a random PI target, and everyone has 15 minutes to build a car? Make it a reaaally random number, like 631, so no one can show up in a pre-fabricated "perfect" car for the PI. Should make things interesting I think.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Is there a deadline to receive a Warthog code? The silence in my message center is getting deafening.

Granted, I totally shat the bed in Halo 5 Arena this month, but I take it that has nothing to do with it.

Yeah not gotten mine either. Played both Halo MCC and 5 which was the requirement I believe.

pitchfork

Standard edition peasant - gotta wait 'til Tuesday

I have next Tuesday off work though, so all is good!

Can't wait to tear up the outback in my reliant robin : )

Only got mine last night and have met the criteria since day one, it'll come.

Thought the UE was unlocking tomorrow for some reason, just got in and I got the ready to start notification!

Derp

Are there like some ultra rare cars or parts or anything in the game? Like stuff not many players will have? Stuff I can by with me completely legitimate 1 billion credits that I earned with blood sweat and tears for the past 3 hours?

This is totally going to be patched before tomorrow.

Except for those of you who are already in tomorrow. Damn you!

Edit: I never received a warthog code. Hmm. Did I need to play the game in the last month? I was out of the country for a while.

RawNuts

Worked for me. Now I'm Ultimate.
Congratulations and welcome to the club!

DoctorWho
VugbCbL.png

Feels good, doesn't it?

jesu

I'm not sure I'd like to get the billion credit bug :/
Another 18 hours before I can play anyway, maybe they'll patch it.

Was it maybe something that was put in so reviewers could buy anything they wanted?

UK digital ultimate edition owner here. Is there a trick to play a couple of hours early?

Also, if I have the ultimate edition, does that mean I have the Halo Warthog also? Or do I have to get a code from Microsoft?

ChazGW7

Game runs magically on PC, but by christ I wish Microsoft would let us adjust the volume using the W10 Audio Mixer. It looks like the audio options do next to nothing so the game is too loud in comparison to everything else! and Ear Trumpet wont work!

Awesome game tho.

desu

Just selected VIP from the main menu in the PC version, instantly crashed the game :).

edit: any dlc selection crashes the game

Karak

Game runs magically on PC, but by christ I wish Microsoft would let us adjust the volume using the W10 Audio Mixer. It looks like the audio options do next to nothing so the game is too loud in comparison to everything else! and Ear Trumpet wont work!

Awesome game tho.

Ya I spoke about this in my review. Audio settings need work right out of the game

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I just bought the Ultimate digital. I'll send the request to join ForzaGAF later. Can't wait for tomorrow to dig into this.

moerser

oh great, i started the download yesterday to hopefully be completed by today (yes, shitty internet speed) only to find out i just stopped at 10gb and wouldnt go any further. alright, start it again in the morning... came home just now to absolutely nothing. it did just stop the download and everythings gone. nothing here...

Mechazawa

Awesome game tho.

Of all the stupid bullshit associated with UWP, the fact that there's no easy way to adjust audio through the volume mixer is probably the one that bugs me the most.

frontieruk

For a new page:

Alright boys and girls of ForzaGAF, I have the spreadsheet ready! I removed all the old info, so you are going to have to re-add yourself.

Quote this post to see the link and then add in your info!

Sometimes I hate you people.

GT = Frontier

just bitter I'm not joining in :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
So is the 9999999999999999999999999999999999 credits getting fixed? If not I guess the economy is RIP before the game even launch
tumblr_m5vtqyRoUN1qg5hkb.gif

Top Bottom