• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

chrono01

Yeah I'm kinda noob at this game (25 days old account) even though I have alot of beast units, it was my first phantom castle so I just started it a bit on "yolo mode" then I just kinda understood it half way in.

so yeah 1h left, rank 4200, hopefully i'll be in it, my main objective was just to get to floor 100, which I never though I could do it without wasting pearls but I managed to.

I guess I'm not losing any rounds on the next PC :)
No worries, I was the same way for my first PC as well. Congrats on making Floor 100 though, as well as (very possibly) making it within Top 5k. That's more than decent, especially for your first run through.

Edit:

2.0 coming, people (after maintenance)!

- New Ramen/Scroll dailies
- Blazing Awakened feature
- Ninja World Clash (I believe?)
- Probably free pearls for doing the update

\o/!

Adeptrain

I don't know what kind of voodoo coding magic they performed, but the loading times have improved drastically across the board! I'm talking about missions that used to take 40 seconds to load at times loading up in less than 10seconds!

There are so many QOL improvements in the loading and UI that I urge people who maybe quit over the last month to try the game again :)

MiTYH

Not pulling on this BF banner, will wait for a new one

50 stamina is rough for some of these S missions, but... the return is better, so I'm all for it. Plus some extra pearls for completion and all drops is always nice.

I'm mixed on the new helper feature. On the one hand, awesome that I'm not stuck using 99luck leaders. On the other hand, just tried to do an all-BOD team, and there were no units up. Which... stinks

Voror

Not pulling on this BF banner, will wait for a new one

50 stamina is rough for some of these S missions, but... the return is better, so I'm all for it. Plus some extra pearls for completion and all drops is always nice.

I'm mixed on the new helper feature. On the one hand, awesome that I'm not stuck using 99luck leaders. On the other hand, just tried to do an all-BOD team, and there were no units up. Which... stinks

Yeah, think I'll skip this one too. Hopefully SO6P Madara comes soon and is hopefully good. I wonder at what point we'll see something like Kaguya or if they'll have one for her at all.

I was thinking more 40 AP when they announced these. 50 is a bit higher than I thought and there isn't even a full guarantee of what you'll get.

I like that they highlight what units you could pick that will sync with what you have though haven't looked much otherwise.

So, i couldn;t keep it in my pants and rolled 3 times. Got Madara Dupe, Obito Dupe, Wisdom Gaara, but I feel like, most importantly, I got Skill Tsunade. How useful is she?

sakyot

So I went to sleep with 1h left on phantom castle my rank was 4300ish.

Wake up today to 5090 rank lul.

I don't care too much, main objective was done but I'm guessing there was some pay to win involved on the last hour with pearl usage by other people right?

linkent

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/72kv78/jp_patch_notes_927_v200/

what a dissapointment.
Blazing Awakening is not for old units "rebirth".
but new units that can basically have 2 uses if we choose to.

Giving Minato to Top 2500 players, again with a fixed number instead of % of user base gonna sux like dokkan.

Speed pills are just additional grind that make no purpose as in the end we are all required to max out the speed of the units we used in PVP.
(and FUUUUUU My ultimate on units are going to disappear)

chrono01

So, i couldn;t keep it in my pants and rolled 3 times. Got Madara Dupe, Obito Dupe, Wisdom Gaara, but I feel like, most importantly, I got Skill Tsunade. How useful is she?
I don't have her, but I've heard she's pretty good (as all Tsunade are) that only gets better with dupes. So yeah, you did good!

I'm not doing any pulls on this banner, as I'll wait for the next BF guarantee that interests me (hopefully SO6P Madara or Kaguya).

https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoBlazing/comments/72kv78/jp_patch_notes_927_v200/

what a dissapointment.
Blazing Awakening is not for old units "rebirth".
but new units that can basically have 2 uses if we choose to.

Giving Minato to Top 2500 players, again with a fixed number instead of % of user base gonna sux like dokkan.

Speed pills are just additional grind that make no purpose as in the end we are all required to max out the speed of the units we used in PVP.
(and FUUUUUU My ultimate on units are going to disappear)
Yeah, not going to lie, the recent Blazing Awakening news is disappointing to me too. Needing to do PVP for it isn't exactly exciting for me, since I don't generally enjoy PVP (and whales are going to whale, which makes things even more frustrating). I was really hoping old/outdated character would get a BA, and maybe they will, but as of right now the feature doesn't really interest me. I really hope this game doesn't become too PVP-centric...

Happy for the higher-rank ramen/scrolls, though. It should help a lot in LB'ing my characters.

Radian8

I was really hoping that Blazing Awakening gets changed so that older characters get upgrades.

Just a heads up, i've moved from an iphone 6s Plus to an iphone 8 Plus and the performance is all over the show with the 8, had shocking slow downs for no reason multiple times now :( My 6S Plus ran a lot better that's for sure... Hopefully it gets patched soon!

I think this is my 4-5th week playing the game and i've got multiple 99 Luck characters, did okayish in Phantom Castle and feel like i've got a pretty nice little team for most challenges now with a SO6P Naruto fed with 3 dupes, SO6P Sasuke with 1 dupe and Vile Madara along with 99 Wis Madara seems to smash through most missions, incl all the impact/EM's and i'm able to Solo them :)

MiTYH

Phew! Wasn't playing too much recently (work) but managed to farm the raid unit to 99 luck. Don't think I need him that bad but he has uses, so it's nice to see another Skill-99 luck besides Fuu.

I think Global gets the PVP update tonight, which will be interesting. Let's all be prepared for some crashes!

I forgot to mention I pulled the new Pain...

Got 2 new Gaara's, Kakashi (Hidden Left Eye) and Hashirama too. Really disappointed in what I've READ of the new Pain, anyone have any differing opinions?

I got to step 8 before I was out of pearls. Not the haul I was hoping for really but could have been worse.

Adeptrain

I think...I'm gonna be quitting this game :/ I just re-starting playing One piece and I wanna try the new Alchemist code andwith that my gacha limit has been reached :p Also, while the game was fun for a while, there's not much to do. Ah well, thx Chrono for introducing this game :) It was fun for the month that I played!

chrono01

Phew! Wasn't playing too much recently (work) but managed to farm the raid unit to 99 luck. Don't think I need him that bad but he has uses, so it's nice to see another Skill-99 luck besides Fuu.

I think Global gets the PVP update tonight, which will be interesting. Let's all be prepared for some crashes!
I really wish I were more interested in PVP than I am, I doubt I'll bother with it much. It's never been my thing. I was really hoping the Blazing Awakening was something PVE-related. :/

I forgot to mention I pulled the new Pain...

Got 2 new Gaara's, Kakashi (Hidden Left Eye) and Hashirama too. Really disappointed in what I've READ of the new Pain, anyone have any differing opinions?

I got to step 8 before I was out of pearls. Not the haul I was hoping for really but could have been worse.
Pain is good, just not great. If you have Madara, you literally have no reason for him, but If you don't, he's still a solid character. Hashirama is great too, and Kazekage Gaara (I assume this is the "new" Gaara you were talking about) is amazing for PC.

I think...I'm gonna be quitting this game :/ I just re-starting playing One piece and I wanna try the new Alchemist code andwith that my gacha limit has been reached :p Also, while the game was fun for a while, there's not much to do. Ah well, thx Chrono for introducing this game :) It was fun for the month that I played!
No worries man, it happens with games like this.

Personally, I'd recommend keeping the game around for a bit and just do the daily login's for the free items. If you regain interest, you'll have a nice stockpile of free currency to come back, if not, you'll only have missed a minute or so a day for logging in. Or you can delete the game and never look back, it's totally your call, haha.

I'm going to try Alchemist Code when it releases too, so I'll see you there! Here's hoping it's as good as the people who have played the Japanese version claim. As long as Gumi doesn't screw this one up, ala Chain Chronicle...

MiTYH

PVP is gonna be my life, once I decide on a good team. For those curious on maxing Tsunade:

100,000 coins needed
500 per win
200 wins needed to get all copies

And that's not counting the speed pills -_- Then again, it's a no-stamina issue, so.... it's not that bad. Just wish the game didnt suck battery dry!

PVP is gonna be my life, once I decide on a good team. For those curious on maxing Tsunade:

100,000 coins needed
500 per win
200 wins needed to get all copies

And that's not counting the speed pills -_- Then again, it's a no-stamina issue, so.... it's not that bad. Just wish the game didnt suck battery dry!
I cAnt even seem to win a match...i must be missing something huge here.
I really wish I were more interested in PVP than I am, I doubt I'll bother with it much. It's never been my thing. I was really hoping the Blazing Awakening was something PVE-related. :/

Pain is good, just not great. If you have Madara, you literally have no reason for him, but If you don't, he's still a solid character. Hashirama is great too, and Kazekage Gaara (I assume this is the "new" Gaara you were talking about) is amazing for PC.

Thanks! I don't have Madara so I suppose that's good for now, at least until I get him down the road. Looking forward to using hashirama tho! I got both Sands Final Weapon and Protector of the Sands Gaara so I assume one of those is Kazekage Gaara!

MiTYH

It's worth noting that there are new missions for PvP. Some for playing, some for winning. And you get coins too (daily quests) so it's worth it to try. I recommend the reddit thread for teambuilding, just post your box and have people smarter figure out what to do haha

EDIT: Also my math was wrong, looked at the wrong score. It's 300 coins per win, so 333 wins in 62 days for Max Tsunade. It's only 6 wins a day, and you need 5 wins for a pearl so... very managable

MiTYH

How do I get granny coins to buy scrolls?
Are those the trial coins? There's a trial section that is I think what you're referring to. But generally you shouldn't need to buy scrolls. Just run events on the day they're open (or weekend) and you'll have plenty. Remember you can awaken them to higher levels too!

Fucking PvP...I can't believe how mad it's making me.

Yeah it... took a while for me to get a good team. But I've got about 8k coins so far from a small bit of farming. There's no stamina so it can go on forever as long as you've got time. Fast is best in this case

sakyot

Finally got Hashirama to drop, Christ. Consensus, is one better to focus on over the other in regards to the impact missions?

I heard tobirama is shit for PVE, so my focus is getting hashirama to 99 luck since I also lack a "good" skill unit.
Will farm some tobi units in the last day, my hashi is at 70 luck atm.
It's been one of the most frustrating impacts so far for me.
People leaving in the last map, or just not using jutsus, and even then, it takes a big while to finish...

MiTYH

I shouldn't be enjoying using Rin for PVP as much as I am but... damn, she's good. Fully limit broken, she's at over 60k and can tank the strongest Skill-attack, sometimes two. She's slow as hell, but I pair her with Madara (weird, I know) mostly to keep him safe from being KOd. While she's doing nothing but staying alive, she gathers charka bottles. Then before you know it, she's ready for the ultimate which decimates a wide range of people at once.

It doesn't always work, but when it does, man, it works well

Also, I just got my first 20k points. 80k more to go... dear god

chrono01

Kinda pumped, pulled 2 of the new Naruto...
Congrats, he's pretty amazing for PVP!

Speaking of...

This 2 new Naruto and Sasuke is ridiculously op in clash.
Seriously tempting me to pull.
Yeah, they're great, but honestly PVP doesn't interest me enough to want to pull for them. I'm going to just manage with what I have and continue saving for the Blazing Festival characters that interest me, for the PVE content I enjoy, such as So6P Madara.

Congrats, he's pretty amazing for PVP!

Speaking of...

Yeah, they're great, but honestly PVP doesn't interest me enough to want to pull for them. I'm going to just manage with what I have and continue saving for the Blazing Festival characters that interest me, for the PVE content I enjoy, such as So6P Madara.
Yea I actually don't have much interest in PvP considering Im just so inconsistent. Really hoping the next BF banner is tight! Lots of saving to do now.

chrono01

Yea I actually don't have much interest in PvP considering Im just so inconsistent. Really hoping the next BF banner is tight! Lots of saving to do now.
So6P Madara's jutsu have already been data-minded, so I'm guessing he might be up next (probably within a few weeks for the Japanese release, and around a month for us). If so, I wanna go all nine steps for him, I'm sure he'll be great.

PVP is fine, and I do have a pretty nice team. A few people actually forfeit before it begins when they see my load out, makes for an easy win, haha.

I'm running:

Haku (for his speed) / Rinnegan Sasuke
Madara / Ukataka
So6P Naruto / Killer Bee

My Naruto is fully dupe'd, but my Sasuke isn't so I can't use his jutsu until round two. I've thought of maybe putting in a chakra generator is nis place (Kazekage Gaara maybe?) and then replace Ukataka with Sasuke, but I love the slip + Ukataka combo. Besides, sealing jutsu of the first row characters don't seem especially important early on, since most are used for their speed/field abilities, while the second row characters get their jutsu up. I've lost maybe two matches so far, so it's been going okay. I still don't particularly enjoy it, but I'll keep going for Tsunade (I don't really have the passion to go for Minato, but if I get him that'd be fine too).

linkent

Think I am gonna skip this, instead giving 2 stones to Obito and make him full dupe and cancerous with So6P Naruto combo.

Edit:
NGIAHAHAHA,
got an opponent,
RinneSuke -> Special Obito, Obito dodge.
Utakata -> Special Obito. Obito dodge.
Bee -> Special Obito. Obito dodge.

wtf why cant i move my units???
"Your opponent has lost the connection to the game."

Dear god it takes a long time to get pts in nwc...I'm not even at 12k yet. I guess I haven't really played that much but still, may just barely get 1 Tsunade...

chrono01

Think I am gonna skip this, instead giving 2 stones to Obito and make him full dupe and cancerous with So6P Naruto combo.

Edit:
NGIAHAHAHA,
got an opponent,
RinneSuke -> Special Obito, Obito dodge.
Utakata -> Special Obito. Obito dodge.
Bee -> Special Obito. Obito dodge.

wtf why cant i move my units???
"Your opponent has lost the connection to the game."
Speaking of dodge, I can never get it to proc on my characters, but the people I face? Basically 100%. So irritating.

linkent

Dear god it takes a long time to get pts in nwc...I'm not even at 12k yet. I guess I haven't really played that much but still, may just barely get 1 Tsunade...
I am at 60 wins and still 40k points.. half way to go :(

Speaking of dodge, I can never get it to proc on my characters, but the people I face? Basically 100%. So irritating.
Git gud!! Jk..
thats why i almost dont want to solo target anyone with chance to drop. Even with only Bee buddy, the enemy just keep dodging..

I am at 60 wins and still 40k points.. half way to go :(

Git gud!! Jk..
thats why i almost dont want to solo target anyone with chance to drop. Even with only Bee buddy, the enemy just keep dodging..
You're smoking me. Hoping I can have a better night and get 20k.

I'm curious about this new banner but I really need to save for next BF. I have 68 pearls already!

Cleared Ninja Road. Took me 3 tries this time, had to basically build a silly team and use early stages to stock up nukes for later stages.

Cleared Ninja Road. Took me 3 tries this time, had to basically build a silly team and use early stages to stock up nukes for later stages.
I finally beat it as well. Took me the same and it's my first one I beat.

Trying to decide who to use the stone on. Only have 1 ability unlocked on so6p Naruto so I'm thinking him but not sure...

MiTYH

Trying to decide who to use the stone on. Only have 1 ability unlocked on so6p Naruto so I'm thinking him but not sure...

So6P is definitely the way to go (for that sweet sweet healing). Look at it like this: Madara/So6P (with full healing) can basically solo Ninja Road. At least, that's what I've been using. I swap in another team for the hit count and my third team is all units I want to get free EXP.

So6P is definitely the way to go (for that sweet sweet healing). Look at it like this: Madara/So6P (with full healing) can basically solo Ninja Road. At least, that's what I've been using. I swap in another team for the hit count and my third team is all units I want to get free EXP.
Yea 1 ability closer to full, for sure. Hopefully I can get at least another for the second heal!

Hope I can pull Madara next BF...

chrono01

Git gud!! Jk..
Once I heard that you can earn clash coins in the off-season, I've pretty much decided to d my five wins per day (for the pearls) and then call it. I'll have enough for a max dupe'd Tsunade this way, and I won't cry tears of blood grinding PVP for hours. It's just not worth it, especially once you reach the higher ranks. All of those whales, and they all have the new Naruto/Sasuke. :/

Definitely use it on your SO6P Naruto, you want to unlock his second healing and chakra reduction ASAP.

Good luck on that Madara, here's hoping the next BF is something good. I'm at just under 500 pearls, it's getting difficult to save. That being said, at least this way I could (potentially) do a nine-step banner for the next TWO BF, so if they're SO6P Madara and Kaguya, I could get both of them. That's assuming I continue to do all of the daily and keep hoarding my pearls, which I'll definitely do.

Once I heard that you can earn clash coins in the off-season, I've pretty much decided to d my five wins per day (for the pearls) and then call it. I'll have enough for a max dupe'd Tsunade this way, and I won't cry tears of blood grinding PVP for hours. It's just not worth it, especially once you reach the higher ranks. All of those whales, and they all have the new Naruto/Sasuke. :/

Definitely use it on your SO6P Naruto, you want to unlock his second healing and chakra reduction ASAP.

Good luck on that Madara, here's hoping the next BF is something good. I'm at just under 500 pearls, it's getting difficult to save. That being said, at least this way I could (potentially) do a nine-step banner for the next TWO BF, so if they're SO6P Madara and Kaguya, I could get both of them. That's assuming I continue to do all of the daily and keep hoarding my pearls, which I'll definitely do.
Damnnn, almost 500?! That's nuts! I'm happy with myself, I'm at 90 and counting. Will be willing to buy some bundles too depending on how good the BF banner is, but I'd love to be able to find an entire run of the steps F2p. This current impact is really hard so I don't see myself getting much of the pearls from it...

chrono01

Yea I managed to get 1 so far but I can't picture myself getting any more. Maybe 1 if I feel up to it.
If you do your five wins per day for the 2x free pearls, you SHOULD have enough for all of the copies before she leaves the shop (unless you've already missed a day or two, but you can always catch up). Someone earlier did the math, and that's all that's needed apparently. You'd probably be doing it anyway for the pearls, so added Tsunade doesn't hurt things!

BTW, to people farming multiple copies of here, awaken her to 6* before you start unlocking her abilities! You can fuse all but the second last copy of her at 5* safely, but once you fuse the second to last you lose out on a bit of that copies' luck gain (since the cap for luck is at 80 for a 5* character), meaning your final copy will only give you another 17 luck (you gain 17 luck for each copy), bringing you to 97 luck at 6*. And since you can't farm more copies of her beyond what's available in the shop...

So yeah, awaken her first, then fuse your dupes. Probably a good habit to get into, anyway.

If you do your five wins per day for the 2x free pearls, you SHOULD have enough for all of the copies before she leaves the shop (unless you've already missed a day or two, but you can always catch up). Someone earlier did the math, and that's all that's needed apparently. You'd probably be doing it anyway for the pearls, so added Tsunade doesn't hurt things!

BTW, to people farming multiple copies of here, awaken her to 6* before you start unlocking her abilities! You can fuse all but the second last copy of her at 5* safely, but once you fuse the second to last you lose out on a bit of that copies' luck gain (since the cap for luck is at 80 for a 5* character), meaning your final copy will only give you another 17 luck (you gain 17 luck for each copy), bringing you to 97 luck at 6*. And since you can't farm more copies of her beyond what's available in the shop...

So yeah, awaken her first, then fuse your dupes. Probably a good habit to get into, anyway.
Good tips, I am just hoping I can get to 5 wins. Just lost my 4 win streak and promo battle to a fucking five kage 10th dan. The matchmaking sucks in this game!

How much does luck play into the amount of coins you get?

chrono01

Good tips, I am just hoping I can get to 5 wins. Just lost my 4 win streak and promo battle to a fucking five kage 10th dan. The matchmaking sucks in this game!

How much does luck play into the amount of coins you get?
Luck doesn't factor into anything when it comes to coins, it only affects story/emergency mission drops. You get 500 coins for each win, IIRC, and 50 (I think?) for losing. Not entirely sure, I need to check on that.

Yeah, the match-making is random. Sometimes I get paired with people in the whale league, and other times a newbie. I feel bad for the latter, but hey...I gotta win!

Luck doesn't factor into anything when it comes to coins, it only affects story/emergency mission drops. You get 500 coins for each win, IIRC, and 50 (I think?) for losing. Not entirely sure, I need to check on that.

Yeah, the match-making is random. Sometimes I get paired with people in the whale league, and other times a newbie. I feel bad for the latter, but hey...I gotta win!
Ok good to know...this Tsunade is worth the grind. Man she's a great unit!

Edit: Shit...what's the best way to get ryo? I'm running incredibly low!!

Radian8

The PVP for me over the past week has been basically unplayable. I'm only a Genin but almost every match is against a much higher level, we are talking Kage level. All of which are super whales and i'm toast in the first round (Almost all have both new Naruto and Sasuke). It feels so completely broken.
So my idea of getting a level'ed up Tsunade are truly gone now :(

The PVP for me over the past week has been basically unplayable. I'm only a Genin but almost every match is against a much higher level, we are talking Kage level. All of which are super whales and i'm toast in the first round (Almost all have both new Naruto and Sasuke). It feels so completely broken.
Yea I'm getting fucking paired with special Jonin and higher. Fought a five kage last night! What fun! It's beyond absurd at this point.

Love the game tho, but I really wish the PvP character wasn't such a grind. I'm tempted to just give up right away. It may be quicker than trying to eek in 5 wins a day

chrono01

Yeah, the PVP Naruto/Sasuke was a horrible idea, they're so ridiculously powerful in PVP to where if you don't have them and your starting position have your allies grouped up...it's over before it started. It makes me want to pull for them, but I'll be damned if I'm going to commit to characters I (probably) won't use outside of PVP. I'll just take my five daily wins and move on, which will (eventually) give me a max Tsunade.

Edit: I just fought a guy that had 2x New Sasuke. He alternated sealing the chakra recovery of my front and then back characters (he alternated between the two). That was fun.

Top Bottom