• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEOGAF's Official Music Production Thread: calling all producers

Yesterday I finally finished my first music project. It's a Grime/Rap mixtape. T
housand Eight is a "Mini Opera" style Mixtape I started writing when I was 18 in, well.. 2008.

It just gathered dust on my hard drive for all these years until I got back into songwriting & music last year, just re-wrote alot of the lyrics but kept the concept the same.

Appreciate any feedback, I recorded & produced it myself & I'm no expert at all so it's bound to so unpolished. Pretty nerve-wracking sharing material for the first time!

v1oz

Yesterday I finally finished my first music project. It's a Grime/Rap mixtape. T
housand Eight is a "Mini Opera" style Mixtape I started writing when I was 18 in, well.. 2008.

It just gathered dust on my hard drive for all these years until I got back into songwriting & music last year, just re-wrote alot of the lyrics but kept the concept the same.

Appreciate any feedback, I recorded & produced it myself & I'm no expert at all so it's bound to so unpolished. Pretty nerve-wracking sharing material for the first time!

The mix needs some work. The vocals don’t sit quite right in the mix. The potential as an MC is there, maybe you need someone to collaborate with on the mixing production side.

Last edited:
The mix needs some work. The vocals don’t sit quite right in the mix. The potential as an MC is there, maybe you need someone to collaborate with on the mixing production side.

Thanks, appreciate you taking your time to listen. I think next time i'll definitely seek out a producer.

Thanks, appreciate you taking your time to listen. I think next time i'll definitely seek out a producer.

Top Bottom