• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

brawly

I'll hopefully get to play the Odyssey demo this sunday, then I might just buy a Switch.

Otherwise AssCreed, at some point.

I have AC Origins pre-ordered, but won't be playing it until some time in December.

My Fractured But Whole hasn't even shipped yet from Amazon so I'll probably be playing that.

Nothing, but just because I'll be on vacation. :) Once I get back, though...! Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm hoping to get both Wolfenstein II and AC: Origins for my birthday a few weeks later.

Ditaloi

Neo Member
Mario, Mario and again Mario. This will last me for quite a few weeks. Want to do EVERYTHING in there.

Cant wait anymore. :O

Don't like 3D Mario
Think Wolfenstein I was a very mediocre game
Burned out on AssCreed

So nothing of those three. But I still have a lot of games to finish. Focusing on Mass Effect, Yakuza 0, Fallout 4 GOTY and Y's 8. Then starting Dragon's Dogma HD, Yakuza Kiwami and Witcher 3 GOTY.

ASaiyan

Banned
I'm no heathen, so I will be spending time with God on that day.
Super_Mario_Odyssey_Artwork2.png

Probably pick up Wolfenstein at a later date. I still have to finish the first one, lol.

Just Wolfenstein for me. I haven't even played the first one yet, but the marketing pushed me to pre-order (along with the desire to kill nazis). Wish I could afford a Switch otherwise Mario would be a no-brainer.

Still a little burnt out on AC, but considering picking that up whenever the horde mode is released.

I'll be playing "watching Stranger Things S2 with my girlfriend" while I clutch my Mario Oddesy box. The 28th, though? Mario all day. I'm waiting for the Switch version of Wolfenstein 2.

Wow, this is one obnoxious thread post.

I'll be playing all three games. Mario first, followed by Wolfenstein, and then Assassin's Creed if I can get it for a cheap price on Black Friday.

uocooper

I can't wait for the new Wolfenstein. I recently finished a replay of The Old Blood and was reminded how great that game was.

None of them. No interest in AC origins unless it reviews REALLY well. Mario doesn't look good enough to buy a switch for and wolfenstein looks cool but still dont own the first.

The big warhammer 2 update bringing the big campaign comes out the day before, so ill be playing that.

JarlRaven

Gonna jump into Wolfenstein II first and then play Odyssey with a friend later on in November. Still gonna get both day 1 though.

Piscus

Mario Odyssey. I'll play Wolf II when it comes to Switch later and get AC Origins for $8 down the line, like I've done with most Ubisoft games on PS4.

Getting Odyssey and Wolfenstein. Will probably play Odyssey a day early thanks to Amazon Japan, then put it on the backburner for a day as I blaze through Wolfenstein, then back to Mario. Took a four day weekend for this shit so yay.

Crixus

The only one I buy is AC Origins, to secure my gods edition. When I get to actually play it, who knows, I haven't played any AC since Black Flag.

Struct09

I will be getting Mario and Assassin's Creed. It will be all about Mario though, won't start AC:O until my Xbox One X arrives.

Jakoo

Mario has the $10 dollar back certificate from Best Buy, so I am getting that first.

I will probably pick up Wolfenstien soon after but given the quick turn-around price drops of Bethesda games after launch, I might hold off a bit.

Sulik2

Probably Persona 5 and maybe some Destiny 2 on the day. I don't own a switch and don't care about New Colossus or Origins.

OVDRobo

Only Mario for me. Wolfenstein seems like a solid game but I prefer the DOOM approach to modernising old titles.

No interest in Assassin's Creed at all. The last one I played (IV) was pretty decent but I'm done with Ubisoft's open world titles.

tootie923

Super Mario Odyssey at launch.

Wolfenstein when I can get it for $30 or less.

Basically this. Got Mario on a Prime trial pre-order for $48. Also, AC: Origins will be a Gamefly rental in 2019 when I am bored, that's assuming Gamefly will still be around then.

sinonobu

Banned
Just Mario for now. I’ll get Wolfenstein II later when I’m done with New Order and Old Blood. (Hopefully price will be lower too)

Zedark

Super Mario Odyssey. AC looks good, but I am not convinced enough to get it over Skyrim, Super Mario Odyssey or Xenoblade Chronicles 2 this fall.

Top Bottom