• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you regularly plug the toilet up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medrew

Aladuf23 said:
are you serious?

to be fair there are some places where you aren't allowed to flush toilet paper because the pipes are too thin and a waste basket it used instead.

medrew said:
to be fair there are some places where you aren't allowed to flush toilet paper because the pipes are too thin and a waste basket it used instead.
In the US? Really?

I've clogged my share of toilets, but I have never really figured out how to efficiently wipe my hairy ass.

medrew

slidewinder said:
In the US? Really?

The poster that raised it is from the Dominican Republic so I don't know how they do things there. But there are some parts of Asia and Europe where you aren't allowed to flush. It's primarily for older places that don't have modern pipes/plumbing.

Uncle

medrew said:

It's still fucking nasty. Like outhouse level nasty.

Branduil

diunxx said:
you flush the toiler paper? that isn't suppose to go down there use a trash can.
4rcoe9x.gif

673qdc5.jpg

terrene

Banned
fistfulofmetal said:
I think I may have turds of steel because nearly every time I drop the deuce, it plugs the toilet.

I have to have the plunger IN HAND just in case the water doesn't go down, which is a common occurrence.

I had to start flushing directly after I finish then flush again when I wipe, but it hasn't really changed much.

Is it my toilet? Do I have superhuman crap? What the deal, yo?
Your GF is flushing her tampons. Tell her to knock it off.

Core407

Banned
It just might be the water pressure. At my old house, the toilets got clogged pretty often because of the lack of pressure. In the new house, the toilets are completely new and don't get clogged and if they do, another flush usually cleans it out.

pubba

Here in Taiwan they don't flush toilet paper. Every toilet has a trashcan next to it, usually full of scrunched up little turd packages.

It's fucking filthy.. I always flush the paper and I haven't blocked a toilet yet.

Thailand is pretty awesome. Most toilets have a 'bum gun' which is basically a bidet style hose/nozzle thing that you clean your ass with after taking a dump.

Thailand. Clean asses. You read it here first.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
pubba said:
Here in Taiwan they don't flush toilet paper. Every toilet has a trashcan next to it, usually full of scrunched up little turd packages.

It's fucking filthy.. I always flush the paper and I haven't blocked a toilet yet.

Thailand is pretty awesome. Most toilets have a 'bum gun' which is basically a bidet style hose/nozzle thing that you clean your ass with after taking a dump.

Thailand. Clean asses. You read it here first.

Hygiene Surprise!

Ryck

I usually clog the toilet about 8 out of 10 drops. But I chalk it up to excessive wiping more than anything else >_>

Gaborn

diunxx said:
you flush the toiler paper? that isn't suppose to go down there use a trash can.

My god, judging from the reaction of this thread (and the fact that I just spent 2 minutes laughing reading the replies) whether or not you were serious (or just tag fishing) you've earned one. Wow. Just... wow. this is my favorite post ever (dethroning that guy who tried to "defeat the urge to crap")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom