• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls |OT3| Tyrael Looted: {[El'druin]}

Baliis

So what are we most looking forward to next week? I'm looking forward to 2 stash tabs >___>

Will finally have some time to do in to the Stormblood MSQ and hopefully get to 70. Gonna dick around in PoE a bit during the 2week race with a friend in prep for 3.0 so that should be fun.

Oh, you meant in Diablo? Will prob buy the necro and sit on it for a while.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Lol, I forgot there would be a new patch coming too. Let's see if we have anything on that yet...

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845158/first-look-challenge-rifts-6-16-2017
I remember this was a really common suggestion a long time ago, but just the "static challenge rifts" part of it. Completing it as someone else's character is a weird spin on it. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

2.6 patch notes from PTR
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20698502/necromancer-beta-now-live-6-1-2017#general

Haven't played in years, every since finishing RoS campaign on the PC. Thinking of coming back, but torn between PS4 and PC. Does the PS4 lack anything that the PC has? Also it sounds like a lot of new zones have been added via patches? Is there a comprehensive list of those? Thanks!

Ingeniero

Haven't played in years, every since finishing RoS campaign on the PC. Thinking of coming back, but torn between PS4 and PC. Does the PS4 lack anything that the PC has? Also it sounds like a lot of new zones have been added via patches? Is there a comprehensive list of those? Thanks!

I think there are no seasons in consoles, so PC is best.

sunwuko.png

This seems to be the best I got this season.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
do we know if they are treating this as a game release / expansion release, aka EU gets it at the same time as US, or as a normal patch, in which case EU has to wait 1 extra day?

Xanathus

do we know if they are treating this as a game release / expansion release, aka EU gets it at the same time as US, or as a normal patch, in which case EU has to wait 1 extra day?

Q: When will maintenance begin?
A:
PC
NA/SA/ANZ: 10:00 a.m. PDT
EU: 11:00 p.m. CEST
KR/TW: (June 29) 2:00 a.m. KST
CN: (June 29) 5:00 a.m. CST

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Q: When will maintenance begin?
A:
PC
NA/SA/ANZ: 10:00 a.m. PDT
EU: 11:00 p.m. CEST
KR/TW: (June 29) 2:00 a.m. KST
CN: (June 29) 5:00 a.m. CST

11pm on the 26th or 27th?

EDIT: edit: nvm its on the 27th, so technically we get it on the 28h :p oh well

I think so, the PC version has new achievements, I have to assume the equivalent in Xbox Achievements/Playstation Throphies will be there.

;_;

If I pick up the Eternal Edition I'm going to have to start over from scratch. My PS3 save disappeared ages ago.

Do achivements always have trophies on console? There are class specific achievements for the necro, just like any other class.

I'm pretty sure the PC version had more of those things than the consoles did.

Got a Bnet card. Ready to go.

Looked over the skills and legendaries finally. If D3planner is to be believed the Inarius set shits all over the minion set. Unless the Inarius 6pc does not effect minions or something.

Rhaknar

honest question but is there any reason why I shouldnt just delete all my normal characters? Besides the fct that all Ill play is the necro for the next few weeks, then all Ill play is season anyway, so whats the point in keeping those "normal" characters?

their banks and shit must be a mess too from the past season characters being brought over

accx

honest question but is there any reason why I shouldnt just delete all my normal characters? Besides the fct that all Ill play is the necro for the next few weeks, then all Ill play is season anyway, so whats the point in keeping those "normal" characters?

their banks and shit must be a mess too from the past season characters being brought over

The only reason would be if you want to progress further i guess, in normal (out of season).
I keep my chars because i try to rebirth most of em, so i stack more hours onto the char..
Though the other day i wanted to clear out some achievements, with wizard no less, and found out that all my super amazing gear from one of the seasons (5 maybe) had been destroyed because i was too lazy saving it.. Oh well, got the achievements anyway.
But yea, saving time played and progressing further during off seasons is the only reasons i can think of.

I'm a bit behind...What will the Eternal Collection cost at launch? I heard it's $59.99 RSVP but that it will be on sale at launch. Perhaps $39.99?

Xanathus

Just gonna be doing a story run through with the Necromancer when it launches, then I'll likely wait until season starts before getting it to 70 and doing the end-game stuff with it.

Ayumi

Xanathus

Just realized how ridiculous the price of the Necromancer DLC is compared to the D3 Battlechest price of $30. We're paying 50% of the price of the game for one class... still buying it anyway.

IceMarker

Thanks for the heads up, also can purchase from the shop tab in the Battle.net Blizzard app (which is basically the same web page). Now to wait for the patch to hit!

Just realized how ridiculous the price of the Necromancer DLC is compared to the D3 Battlechest price of $30. We're paying 50% of the price of the game for one class... still buying it anyway.
In an even weirder world, we didn't get the content from 2.3+ for free and it was all released instead as an Expansion Pack 2 for $40.

Top Bottom