• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

BleuxBkCcAAFCcm.jpg:orig

BleybEWCUAAIApD.jpg:orig

BleyP-JCAAAuWEA.jpg:orig

Philippo

Mighty impressive stuff, every next-gen game should have it, especially open-world ones.
I don't have twitter, but someone should write to CDPRed to ask if The Witcher 3 will have something similar.

Teddified

Wow, these are awesome. I'll probably mess around with this when Papertrail updates, though I doubt I'll upload any unless I get lucky and capture something beautiful.

EL CUCO

Off topic, but I really hope driveclub is doing something like this with their GoPro cameras!

I hope all future Sony titles use this. KZSF could've used a photo mode like this. Its so freaking delicious I want to eat all those screen shots.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
Just a tip: After using delsins smoke super move there are sprinkles/particles in the air all over the place for a while, might look good with dof etc.

Jomjom

Banned
Can they put this in every game please? OMG

How the hell do people claim that the graphics aren't that impressive again? This thread has some unreal screenshots.

Novoitus

Banned
What's amazing about this game is how real Delsin's face and body looks. I really hope more games follow suit of what Sucker has done. Something like this is a real defining feature for "next gen"

VanWinkle

Sucker Punch's attention to detail, as evidenced in some of these screenshots, is astounding and should be applauded. I mean, the amount of detail in some things that up until now we would have not been able to even notice, like Delsin's shoes, or his chain when whipping it forward, or even a street clock, is just really remarkable.

Dredd97

Somebody should have a word with Rockstar...

Because *if* GTAV is coming to PS4 then this is a better method of taking photos rather than the camera phone the characters use in game...

viveks86

Sucker Punch's attention to detail, as evidenced in some of these screenshots, is astounding and should be applauded. I mean, the amount of detail in some things that up until now we would have not been able to even notice, like Delsin's shoes, or his chain when whipping it forward, or even a street clock, is just really remarkable.

Yup! ;)

This random object nobody will ever look at shouldn't look this good. But yet. It has really realistic reflections too.

10012005_10154026106680626_7494329924516640553_o.jpg

The screenshots thread is flooded! Man. Game photography should really become a thing this gen. I suck at it, but I can't stop looking at it!

dr guildo

Good idea you have here HolyFridge. Amazing shots from people right there. Just tried the photomode quickly before going to sleep :

BldWqk0IEAA9KG0.jpg:orig

MavFan619

Banned
Can they put this in every game please? OMG

How the hell do people claim that the graphics aren't that impressive again? This thread has some unreal screenshots.
I would love this in every game as seamless as it is in this. These screens are as good as any I've seen of the game.

Cess007

Btw, i'm the only to whom the info/hud of the Photo Mode spillout of the screen? Can't find where i can set the screen size to fix that :(

Top Bottom