• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
POcKa.jpg

Mekere

After having such an awful boob job, I don't understand why she let a surgeon do something to her face. :/ So many awful plastic surgery in this thread...

Kaizer

Banned
spindashing said:
Black don't crack.
One of the many perks. I have a photo of both my parents posing together from like 17 years ago and they still look exactly the same, shit is insane.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
G0523 said:
This was already mentioned but I'm surprised there were no pics:
Lil' Kim:

THEN
lil-kim-2001.jpg

NOW
Untitled3.jpg
Everytine I try to forget about asian kim, I see a picture of her ass.

Kinyou

planar1280 said:
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/133193/HEIDI-MONTAG-PLASTIC-SURGERY-PHOTOS.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Her breasts look ridiculous, and not in the good way.

Seriously 50 years of silicone boobs and doctors still can't do it right?

CHEEZMO™ said:
It's brilliant/really sad how she looks better in the "before" photo in every way.

I wouldn't say she looks better before but the changes she had done don't seem very noticeable (aside from the boob job) and she looked just as good before

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They both still look pretty good, I think. But they're way more down to earth than in the 90s
kid-n-play-theno8h8.jpg

4069096-118u8.jpg

I think Play's a minister now or something.

On the opposite end, Segata Sanshiro/Kamen Rider still looks like a fucking boss at 65
hongo-takeshihiroshi-fwk2s.jpg

167192-photo_large0z2w.jpg

Zoramon089 said:
I wouldn't say she looks better before but the changes she had done don't seem very noticeable (aside from the boob job) and she looked just as good before
In the face, she looks about ten years older after the surgery, funny that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom