• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
22, first system was the Microsoft XBOX One, THE ULTIMATE GAMES AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, where i fucking owned noobs left and right in Call of Duty: WWII, a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war.

Lari

i'm 27 and my pet peeve is when people get mad because I didn't play X or Y game on the SNES

I'm sorry I wasn't picking games to buy when I was 3-6 years old

Could be worse.

People always assume I don't play games and think i'm bullshitting when I talk about enjoying X or Y games.

Hindl

25, first console was a Game Boy. If that doesn't count, then an N64. I never experienced SNES/Genesis until I was in high school

Lemonade is A+ tier along with the Pure Zero Silver Ice, Recovery Orange and regular Sugar Free are a B+, everything else is ok at best.

Any Monster drinks are disgusting.

And tomatoes either belong as ketchup or in the garbage.

You were doing so well!

I'm 26, my dad had (or still has) an Atari 400 that we would drag out on weekends. The games on that system were awesome, much more in line with their arcade counterparts.

edit: My first system to call my own was the Game Boy Pocket ICE BLUE LIMITED EDITION. Here's this asshole to tell you more about it.

Yeah was super unprofessional and actually turned me off the 1099.. Like WTF and even if he was trying to be jokey it came off as rude and awkward. Abby was awesome and stood up for Ben.

I may dislike ben

But I agree bringing that stuff to an interview with a coworker is just wrong

The time to do it is with ben himself and make it a riff and a joke.

Lari

I find that no matter the combination of ingredients I choose at subway the sandwiches always taste pretty much the same.

daveo42

Banned
First console was a hand-me-down NES that broke a few months after I got it. Didn't get another Nintendo console until I bought an Advance when it launched. I stuck mostly with Sega and Sony.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Just watched a "history of EVO" panel and they hated the Dreamcast. It was extremely sensitive when it came to arcade sticks

At past EVO events, the Cannon Bros. hated the Dreamcast with a passion, since they considered it as the worst consoles for tournaments. With the news of MvC2 hitting 360 and PS3, one of the brothers destroyed the Dreamcast on stage. After the event was over, they sold the EVO Dreamcasts for $20 each.

For real this time:

N64

MUTHA' FUCKING DIG DUG

GKESz2E.png
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Joeku

I just found my NES and NES games after cleaning out a closet. It's been buried there for a decade. I'm gonna load up my Adventure of Link save and see if I can remember where the fuck I am.

No matter your age, if you had a Dreamcast you're cool in my books

I have alot of fond memories of Blue Stinger, Shenmue, Code Veronica, Crazy Taxi, Confidential Mission, Soul Calibur, Jet Set Radio, Samba de Amigo & Power Stone. Is there anybody that really hated the Dreamcast? How could anyone hate it? I refuse to believe it!

e: lmao too late

Teddified

Am 27. I had to play Nes/Snes at my friends house until I ended up getting a Gameboy color then a PS1 later.

I did play some PC too but mostly just the stuff that was baked in back then.

30 here... got started on my Dad's NES and PC, haven't stopped since. He introduced me to the good NES games and got me into JRPG's, etc so I thankfully didn't miss most of the classic/revered games.

imBask

Banned
I have alot of fond memories of Blue Stinger, Shenmue, Code Veronica, Crazy Taxi, Confidential Mission, Soul Calibur, Jet Set Radio, Samba de Amigo & Power Stone. Is there anybody that really hated the Dreamcast? How could anyone hate it? I refuse to believe it!

e: lmao too late

no I really really liked my dreamcast. Best version of THPS 2 by far, Jet Set was so good, Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead 2, Power god damn Stone :)

Joeku

30 here... got started on my Dad's NES and PC, haven't stopped since. He introduced me to the good NES games and got me into JRPG's, etc so I thankfully didn't miss most of the classic/revered games.

Oh thank fuck, I'm not the oldest person in the room. *Wipes brow sweat with walker handle*

All these gaming introductions are <3

And I'm about to be introduced to Pyre; could not be more excited for games to come out again. 2017 started to slow down for a bit there.

My grandfather had an NES with Super Mario Bros 3 and Zelda and those were pretty much the only games I played until I got a SNES around the time Donkey Kong Country came out. (I'm 30.)

Oh thank fuck, I'm not the oldest person in the room. *Wipes brow sweat with walker handle*

And I'm about to be introduced to Pyre; could not be more excited for games to come out again. 2017 started to slow down for a bit there.

Yea reading all those posts were making me feel old... I think there were like 2 others older haha?

I want to get Pyre but there's no way I would play right now. I am super into Splatoon 2, between that PUBG and HotS I don't really have time for another game right now. Definitely going to pick it up sometime down the road.

pizzacat

Banned
I'm 21 and have played lots of snes games, you can go back, you don't need to play just current games

Like if you haven't played smw and you still game like there's something not right with you

pro tip: get spinach on your Subway sandwich instead of lettuce
That's a pro tip for any sub shop

It's so much better, takes up less space and is never bad like lettuce gets

Joeku

Yea reading all those posts were making me feel old... I think there were like 2 others older haha?

I want to get Pyre but there's no way I would play right now. I am super into Splatoon 2, between that PUBG and HotS I don't really have time for another game right now. Definitely going to pick it up sometime down the road.

I find it's always worth having a game that has a definitive beginning and ending alongside the stuff you can come back to constantly. ie I just finished Shadow of Mordor again between playing Hitman and Gigantic and holy shit is the ending of Shadow of Mordor bad. That game is not good at telling a story.

That's a pro tip for any sub shop

It's so much better, takes up less space and is never bad like lettuce gets

If you've never seen someone do spinach wrong, you've never been to the right (wrong) Subway.

I find it's always worth having a game that has a definitive beginning and ending alongside the stuff you can come back to constantly. ie I just finished Shadow of Mordor again between playing Hitman and Gigantic and holy shit is the ending of Shadow of Mordor bad. That game is not good at telling a story.

Yea that is definitely true... I left a couple off my currently playing list haha. I started Super Mario Galaxy 2 after the first episode of Steal My Shine, I am up to like 40 stars I think? Need to play that some more. Also working on beating Thumper, currently in world 7! Also finally started the singleplayer in Splatoon 2, beat the 2nd boss last night. Once I beat those I will move on to something else. I somehow managed to never play Transistor, so that might be next. I also bought Hyper Light Drifter during the steam sale so that is something I want to play soon as well.

I never played Shadow of Mordor but I really don't want another open world game right now after just finishing Zelda and then Horizon. It's a shame that the story sucks, I like the world of LotR a lot. Last one game I played in that universe was probably war of the ring or whatever that RTS was?

pizzacat

Banned

If you've never seen someone do spinach wrong, you've never been to the right (wrong) Subway.
Well at the same time I go to superior sub shops &#128526;

Oh and the first console I played was prolly PS1? But I was gaming before that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom