• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 PC Bullshot thread of "1 FPS? That's 1 screenshot per second"

Jac_Solar

The game title is in the title of every. single. post. not just here but in the other thread as well.

What are you talking about?

I meant general usage -- I was actually thinking about general postings of screenshots, not specifically in screenshot threads. I read the rules in this thread, and was reminded of several game screenshots I've seen with no information in various threads. Not relevant to this topic, so I apologize.

So it's come to this huh? Damn shame. Great thread though, kinda happy it exists the never ending bitching about "bullshots" in the screenshot thread was annoying as fuck.

... but gaf told me that project cars was indistinguishable from real life

True that. Here's a game that doesn't ;)

crysis32013-02-2514-56loz7.png

amazing looking

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Wow...this thread is awesome! I'm due to rebuild my pc soon, would love to be able to achieve this level of graphical fidelity in game

Spookie

Things I learned today: Should have upgraded my ProjectCARS membership. :(

What is everyones settings for that btw? Mine are awfully blurry.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
dead1orujw.png

Original 3180x1788 image.

I'd really like to post some Human Revolution, but I can't get rid of the hud. The debug menu doesn't work, and I can't find any mods :/.

Downsampled from 3200x1800, combined with the Extreme AA option(with all the other bells and whistles, of course).
I hope this is the type of screenshot this thread deserves :p
vWl.png

This thread is why I don't have much of a problem with asset quality currently.

And why we seriously need a generation with the sole focus of improving IQ.

Lime

This thread is why I don't have much of a problem with asset quality currently.

And why we seriously need a generation with the sole focus of improving IQ.

No. Consoles take the hit on IQ and focus on maximizing assets quality. Meanwhile, PC get the high quality assets and the option of insane IQ.

Thus, the consoles died for our IQ sins.

legacyzero

Banned
i know man, this game is still blowing my mind

lol me too, but i figured even the consoles are going 1080p now so i moved away from 1600x900 recently
I will when I get my new monitor, IF I get it soon. Kinda getting sick of 1600X900 anyway.

Cyrano

performing a takedown while on a ladder glitches the hud.

dxhr_2012_05_04_22_06mzkey.png
Not to be too critical, but this shot seems busy. Might retake it without the body/boxes/grate open.

That hand is really great though. If it was taken to create a tunnel-like effect with the hand as its center, I'd imagine it would be both freaky and fantastic.

Dear Esther is mind boggling. I can't believe that is the Source engine. I'll have to grab it sometime just to get a better look at those incredible environments.

Top Bottom