• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linda McMahon Campaign worker receives check and condom, check bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothar

Banned
JK28L.gif

XenodudeX

Wow this is just as bad as the gif spam Pop gaf does. Completely derails the thread without adding anything to the topic. :/

Gorillaz

Wow this is just as bad as the gif spam Pop gaf does. Completely derails the thread without adding anything to the topic. :/

Personally I think WrassleGaf has better gifs and can come up with them a little faster. Tho probably shouldn't go down that road again since last time it ended up being GafHop and Wrassle Gaf vs Pop Gaf

Also who was it that Orton RKOed and the entire place went quiet. It was a girl but not steph...I think Stacy Keiber?

Cheerilee

Something odd about this story. I believe they fucked up on issuing the cheques but the whole condom thing seems strange.

From the looks of it, the campaign mailed perfectly valid cheques to everyone.

Then some people complained about having to wait for the mail, and wanted cheques now. So the campaign voided a bunch of the mailed cheques (not all of them) and wrote out some new ones.

There was obviously a mixup. Some of the people who waited patiently for the mail to arrive received void cheques in the mail.

Now it seems that some of the people who got screwed went to the news to complain about it, knowing that bad PR is damaging to politicians, instead of going directly to the campaign to demand that they fix the problem.

The campaign gave the people who complained on the news some new cheques, as they were rightly required to do, but the campaign wasn't at all happy about it. Thus the "extra gift" of a condom and a vague threat.

The way the story is written, it seems to imply that the replacement cheques bounced too, but that just looks like bad writing to me. I doubt that happened.

Now back to the GIFs.

"Basically he handed me a check with a condom in it, told me I was screwed," Gomes said. "That's the rudest gesture you can ever do to a person, it's like spitting in a person's face."

His check bounced as well. The workers say, this was the last thing they were expecting after spending hours in the cold, working hard for their candidate on election day.

TTaAJ.gif

Jmo6s.gif

Ithil

Pop GAF spams the same gifs over and over and over, often in the same post. There's been near 50 different and high quality gifs posted here.

There's nothing that's a better source of gifs than wrestling.

ibhcnVbGOLnRH5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom