• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Netflix on Xbox is Fucking Awful

Mzo

Pretty much, yeah. Never going back unless they revamp it thoroughly.

Kinect is ruining everything.

Netflix has far too much content to list everything in its front end. We're talking about like 100,000 things. The suggestions and categories use their predictive algorithms to list things that are popular, and things that you may like based on your history and ratings. You kind of have to train it to your tastes and it will be better at surfacing things you might like. In that way it's a bit like a music discovery service rather than a comprehensive library. When you're starting out it can be easier to go to the website and delve deeper into all the subcategories, rate a bunch of stuff you've seen and add anything that looks interesting to your instant queue.

Game of Thrones is an HBO show. They do not license their content to anyone for streaming.

Dunlop

Just tried the PS3 version of Netflix based on the feedback of this article....

I said WOW.

Now 'that' is what I expected Netflix to look like on 360. A much better layout.

The PS3 version is by far the best version of any Netflix capable device

Daigoro

I used to use my Netflix app a lot on my 360 now with the shit new UI and with Hbogo kicking so much ass I hardly use it. I'm seriously thinking about killing my Netflix sub and going with Hulu plus.

Hulu on 360 has its own issues which have yet to be addressed. it was too annoying for me and i had to cancel.

Top Bottom