• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden NFL 15 - Now Available for Pre-Purchase on Xbox One

EA Access would definitely be more worth it if they did remove the 6 hour limit if you already pre-purchased the game.

That would mean that people with EA Access would be able to play as much as they want going into the weekend instead of on a Tuesday.

It would be an excellent incentive for sure.

rob305

EA Access would definitely be more worth it if they did remove the 6 hour limit if you already pre-purchased the game.

That would mean that people with EA Access would be able to play as much as they want going into the weekend instead of on a Tuesday.

For some reason I thought this was a given...Couldnt care less about a 6 hour trial, I was looking forward to playing the full preordered version of Madden and FIFA 5 days before release

Couldn't this disclaimer be for people who don't have EA access but are prepurchasing?

I'm a member and this is what I see. And two, you have to be a member to get the trail anyway.
10632461_818099168229753_1539598598_n.jpg

Spades

Agreed. There should never be a timelimit on EA Sports games, just like there wasn't when they ran a similar early access deal with Season Ticket. It's a joke, really.

Toki767

For some reason I thought this was a given...Couldnt care less about a 6 hour trial, I was looking forward to playing the full preordered version of Madden and FIFA 5 days before release

It would make sense, but technically nothing they ever said implied it.

NickFire

I am not a fan of where I see EA Access leading the industry, but I agree that giving pre-purchasers unlimited play would be a huge bonus incentive. Kind of surprised they haven't gone there already.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Preloading is one of my favorite features for PS4. Love watching the countdown clock on the PS4 get to zero and instantly boot up the game. XB1 owners are in for some next gen awesomeness.

mcrommert

Banned
Hopefully they will announced preload for destiny...though i won't be able to play it when it comes out anyways so i can preload that morning.

Afro

Slightly confused. Member of EA Access. Downloaded the 14gb trial. Can't launch it. Game is still in Queue. Telling me to insert disc and/or sign into game owner's account.

Zedox

I'm still upset that EST time has to wait for the PDT. I think that's dumb. They should have to wait just like how they would physically. That's bull.

a916

I thought the same from random YouTube videos. I think it's the lighting more than anything.

Wish I could start the download from work somehow.

Player models are vastly improved as well alongside the shader/texture improvements on the players.

U2NUMB

Hummm EA might have me. I have Access and had the game pre ordered at Best Buy BUT.. I still play last years every week so why not just go digital.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Hope we can keep playing this once the 6 hrs are over & we purchase it that same day :/ but i think we are going to have to wait till the game releases this Tuesday guys :( we can only Hope :/
plus we got the game 5 days early for only 6 hrs, why not purchase/unlock the full game & keep playing right gaf :)

hwalker84

Fingers crossed destiny gets the same treatment, especially with x1's download speeds taking so long its like they call the president to confirm every transfer of 100mb.

Hopefully the first of many

Say what? I get insane speeds. Way faster than my PS4. Are you in the USA?

Spades

I'm an EA Access subscriber. I downloaded the early access trial and then I pre-purchased the Madden NFL 15 game also.

When I try to go into the early access game now, it just comes up with "install trial" and when I click it, it does nothing. :(

Agreed. There should never be a timelimit on EA Sports games, just like there wasn't when they ran a similar early access deal with Season Ticket. It's a joke, really.
I agree 100%.

I'm an EA Access subscriber. I downloaded the early access trial and then I pre-purchased the Madden NFL 15 game also.

When I try to go into the early access game now, it just comes up with "install trial" and when I click it, it does nothing. :(
I'm having the same problems. :(

Top Bottom