• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Oh thanks! So it sounds like it is just drop in and out. What about co-op? I thought I heard something about that?

The only major change I noticed in co-op is that races become team-based, which changes the scoring a bit. Otherwise it seemed very similar to the offline. I believe you can do up to 4 players?

The only major change I noticed in co-op is that races become team-based, which changes the scoring a bit. Otherwise it seemed very similar to the offline. I believe you can do up to 4 players?

Correct. Also, the team-based part is default but optional, you can set it to be a free for all IIRC.

RoKKeR

OK, do I just suck or is this "get 20 great drift skills" the hardest bucket list challenge in the game? I've tried it countless of times but can't do it. If I didn't like the song so much I would have quit a long time ago.

Edit: Of course I do it right after making this post...With 1 second to spare. Phew.

OK, do I just suck or is this "get 20 great drift skills" the hardest bucket list challenge in the game? I've tried it countless of times but can't do it. If I didn't like the song so much I would have quit a long time ago.

Edit: Of course I do it right after making this post...With 1 second to spare. Phew.

Always disable TCS on any drift bucket list challenge.

RoKKeR

Always disable TCS on any drift bucket list challenge.
Definitely did, just was wasting too much time trying to pull off long drifts to get to the finish line in time.

Also, anybody else having issues with the achievement for completing every King of the Mountain race? I'm at 96% at moment and it looks like I have at least one star on every race on the map.

BADNED

Say hello to the BMW i8, making its Forza debut with the January Car Pack! Stay tuned!

bmwi8uskf4.jpg

xrnzaaas

i8 is a nice looking and originally designed car, but hopefully it'll be available without all the blue elements on the exterior and interior desperately signifying it's an electric.

Definitely did, just was wasting too much time trying to pull off long drifts to get to the finish line in time.

Also, anybody else having issues with the achievement for completing every King of the Mountain race? I'm at 96% at moment and it looks like I have at least one star on every race on the map.

Complete a championship from one of the races, I believe that's what unlocked it for me.

Just do the minimum 3 races, each with a single lap on the three shortest circuits you can find.

ParityBit

How do you stop a convoy? I was honking my horn and had some fun, but I want them to leave me alone for a bit! Also what is the point of one?

kevin1025

Banned
I had the credits roll after the final showcase... at which the game fully opens up, haha. My endless saga into this game continues! I'm slow but steady at this one, but I love the hell out of everything. The PC crashes hinder me, but they will never stop me! I will see the end of the outback, no matter what!

Really dislike the star system in the expansion. I'd prefer if it was drive club style where they were all separate and more diverse requirements. The fact that you need to get first and do the random challenges is no fun.

I really like to play this game with difficulty cranked up and I just can't do those challenges like that. I prefer when racing games encourage doing well but not having to be first every time.

Oh well. Still a bunch of fun.

Really dislike the star system in the expansion. I'd prefer if it was drive club style where they were all separate and more diverse requirements. The fact that you need to get first and do the random challenges is no fun.

I really like to play this game with difficulty cranked up and I just can't do those challenges like that. I prefer when racing games encourage doing well but not having to be first every time.

I agree. Personally I hate the PR stunts even more. You constantly get interrupted by Drivatars or other NPC cars. It's more frustrating in the expansion because of the low visibility during blizzards.

I agree. Personally I hate the PR stunts even more. You constantly get interrupted by Drivatars or other NPC cars. It's more frustrating in the expansion because of the low visibility during blizzards.

Start a private online session and try them at night, that should minimize traffic.

Fox Mulder

I've had that happen in a race. Plus cars will be going like 2 mph on the road sometimes because I guess they spawned without snow tires.

I like the added challenges since unbeatable is pretty easy to me.

You can also just increase the number of laps for an event to give you more time to do the number of skills required.

THIS is why I love this game. kudos to you kind sir!

How do I get the damn XP signs ontop of houses??

#Forzathon is active!

Usually there's a sharp hill nearby or some kind of ramp that you have to hit with (typically) a buggy. Expect to use rewind a lot until you get the speed just right.

zorbsie

Any way, outside of the game, to see the current Forzathon?

Here is the list dude.

O Tannenbaum – Earn 3 Stars on a PR Stunt at the Timber Mill to receive 120,000 CR
Reindeer Games – Play 10 Playground Games to win the Ford GT Horizon Edition
Bah Humbug – Perform 50 Skill Chains in a Mercedes-Benz to win 3 wheelspins
‘Twas the Night Before – Complete ANY event or race to win the Bentley #7 GT3

ParityBit

You play games like infected, king, flag capture, ect

Thanks! I guess I will try it ....

Here is the list dude.

O Tannenbaum – Earn 3 Stars on a PR Stunt at the Timber Mill to receive 120,000 CR

How can I open more things at the Timbermill? I do not see any PR Stunt there, just boards.

Here is the list dude.

Thanks man! Anyone going to be on tonight to churn out the Reindeer Games one?

Top Bottom