• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Discussion (12/2016 trailer)

DieH@rd

Banned
From Kojima: "Last week I was working mainly on the game design, this week going back to focus on the scenario development."
C8uaXQvU0AA6u2g

1445755693489.jpg

Did do not know who Pythonselkan is so I decided to watch this after watching the previous video and I have to say that Death Stranding is now my most anticipated game in front of TLOU Part II and God of War. Kojima is truly a mastermind.

I think this will be his next MGS2. It's going to be brilliant! I hope we get a gameplay trailer at E3 even though it seems unlikely.

____

So...no Death Stranding, but Kojima will be there. Probably just an interview and no new trailer? I don't believe him.

So, in the E3 Coliseum, the 6 PT segment, the last of the day, was set to feature "an exclusive surprise discussion with renowned figures."

Geoff posted this earlier today:
UY7BXoI.png

The interesting part about this, is that it lines up with when Low Roar is set to take the stage with Kojima and Keighley...
aXaXbsv.png

Is there some sort of collaboration going on between Kojima and Oats Studios? Given Kojima's interviews in recent years have always touched on the topic of how television, movies, and film can integrate with gaming, I don't rule out such a connection. I suppose we won't have to wait much longer to find out.

Is there some sort of collaboration going on between Kojima and Oats Studios? Given Kojima's interviews in recent years have always touched on the topic of how television, movies, and film can integrate with gaming, I don't rule out such a connection. I suppose we won't have to wait much longer to find out.
I don't know about a direct collaboration, but Neill did reach out to Kojima for some feedback
I sent some of the bigger pieces we have, that are five minutes or 15 to 25 minutes, to Hideo Kojima, just to see what he thought. It seemed like he really liked them, but it was interesting because he had an astute point of view about where he thought that films and TV were going to go in the future. About where culture is at this moment, with the YouTube generation absorbing films in a disposable way. It felt like he had a lot of insightful knowledge which was rad. There were a few clips I didn't send him, but the bigger ones he saw.
http://www.glixel.com/interviews/district-9-and-chappie-director-neill-blomkamp-interview-w485170

What the heck is this guy?

He does analysis videos on Kojima games and does a damn fine job on finding connections on what they might be or what they're trying to do but nothing is confirm just theories as he claims. The connection he dig up on Death Stranding and Silent Hill is incredible that most people would likely miss. Kojima likes leaving hidden messages and he is trying to find them.

Top Bottom