• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

I1 WW is hyped for I2

IMG_0753bb0b.JPG

Alienous

I kinda don't like how I2 WW turned out if I'm honest.

The hair probably.

Yeah, I'm not a fan either but I can't place my finger on why.

I think her features aren't sharp enough. Cheekbones, jaw.

2/10, would not yadda yadda.

Probably not, pretty sure they replaced him with deadshot.

I'd expect him to return with a melee oriented redesign.

The DCEU was teasing his appearance in a Batman movie, and whether or not that goes through I'd expect it to have given him a spot on the DLC character list.

sinkfla87

Hahaha. Just wait until the eventual DLC leak. As for Le Joker, there's a thread with gameplay links.

Oh damn. Time to go hunting for that thread then haha. Totally did not expect him to get leaked like this. I feel kind of bad for NRS
:(. I think they should keep his name as Le Joker in all territories.

So I'm not the only one that thinks WW looks off. It's not even that she's bad looking, it's just off. Or maybe it's just that she doesn't seem that distinctive when compared to the other facial models.

Thank you!
Looks like he has the same moveset which is super disappointing, though we don't know all the changes yet. It's freaking me out that he looks so... Young? Haha.

Rejuvenated by a Lazarus Pit? It could explain his youthful appearance. The massive scar implies this is the same Joker that Superman wore as a glove. Otherwise, his youthful appearance could be the result of NRS having a better handle on their engine and more technical know how.

sinkfla87

Rejuvenated by a Lazarus Pit? It could explain his youthful appearance. The massive scar implies this is the same Joker that Superman wore as a glove. Otherwise, his youthful appearance could be the result of NRS having a better handle on their engine and more technical know how.

That's the most logical conclusion I would think of, too. Maybe we'll get Ra's as DLC?
Haha. I'd be down for that.

That's the most logical conclusion I would think of, too. Maybe we'll get Ra's as DLC?
Haha. I'd be down for that.

I don't think you're alone in wanting to see Ra's. I'm not honestly interested in the Demon Head, but I'd still give NRS the chance to make me a fan, if he made the cut.

vg260

What is tomorrow's stream going to be about? Is it just the Multiverse? Honestly I'm not that excited about it because it just seems like MKX's towers. I was hoping for another mode as well. I want to see what the Guild stuff is about. Hopefully, it's more interesting than just a clone of MKX's factions which didn't really add that much worthwhile, imo.

sinkfla87

What is tomorrow's stream going to be about? Is it just the Multiverse? Honestly I'm not that excited about it because it just seems like MKX's towers. I was hoping for another mode as well. I want to see what the Guild stuff is about. Hopefully, it's more interesting than just a clone of MKX's factions which didn't really add that much worthwhile, imo.

I agree with you there. I was hoping we'd have something a little more creative with the multiverse mode :(. I think tomorrow is just talk about the new modes, Friday is when we will get all the good stuff.

Amazon are taking pre-orders on the PS4 Standard and Ultimate editions again. There's no mention of the Amazon exclusive, bonus Supergirl comic though.

Slaythe

Guys, I was the only person that noticed Superman's intro being fucked and I spammed them twitter.

Now it's fixed.

You know what to do know, Flash fans. Screenshot the broken jaw and mass tweet them. :)

Slaythe

What was wrong with Superman's intro?

They made him stare at nothing like a moron instead of facing the enemy when the camera cut to him, which looked out of place.

He was fine in the beta.

Then the artistic savant did his butchery :

6167ba71b3952c056fd81d17fb8e5431.png

Final Version
5f9b223d886967c82945437af2eafd17.jpg

Khezu

Maybe he was just embarrassed and didn't want to look his opponents in the eye because deep down he knew he was wrong?

Slaythe

Maybe he was just embarrassed and didn't want to look his opponents in the eye because deep down he knew he was wrong?

The problem is that he was still looking at the opponent when he landed.

It was like this :

Lands

Looks at enemy

cuts to enemy

cuts back to Superman looking away

Have Superman awkwardly turn his head towards enemy

Minor nitpick but since it wasn't there in the beta it was pissing me off royally.

Perineum

Im really digging that new joker.

Has it been confirmed that this game will support Legacy PS3 sticks on PS4? I believe MKX did, correct?

Top Bottom