• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AARP is coming for the Senate...

DFihTgKV0AAGvFL

Something is up at Drudge they've been going in hard on the admin lately, really went in on the Don Jr. meeting.

I think they are part of the old guard conservative media which means they aren't as much into blatant alternative facts as say trump's twitter is but they still love their racist dog whistles just as much.

sangreal

“We’re trying to maximize the number of votes. I’m sorry, am I guilty of telling the truth?” said Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas), explaining the GOP’s intentionally ambiguous strategy.

They are openly telling you that they won't tell you what you're voting on because then you might vote against it and the senators on the receiving end of this are like "okay, cool"

Something is up at Drudge they've been going in hard on the admin lately, really went in on the Don Jr. meeting.
Any republican with a brain should be pissed about how badly the Trump administration is bungling up. He's completely destroying the Republican brand and has no major achievements to show for it. The only reason the congressional leaders are going along with it is because the ramifications of booting Trump are probably worse than just doing what he wants, but that's a gamble that there won't be some kind of incriminating evidence against him or that he won't implode further.

Base voters won't care because very few people follow politics as obsessively as us and knows how shit works, but base voters don't decide national elections.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Holy shit, my title suggestion finally made it after all these years.

Ahem, I believe I'm owed a new tag as per the agreement involving poligaf thread titles. 8)

Cornyn barreling down the interstate with a coffee thermos, five o'clock shadow, and a desire to deprive millions of health care.

I can't visit the McCain thread again because I don't want to get banned for giving some Compassionate Moderates a piece of my mind.

watershed

Banned
DFit4nQW0AE3Phw.jpg:large

they're gonna do it, huh
God. As long as the bill doesn't pass I don't care what the GOP pulls out their ass. McCain should vote no anyways but he's gonna be a hypocrite and deny millions of Americans from access to even a fraction of the quality healthcare that may well save his life.

Oh God, we're going to have one of those saccharine "everyone gives a standing ovation" moments. GO GET 'EM, JOHN!

Moderate Darlings love photo-ops.

Loxley

Is the turtle seriously going to dangle a dying McCain in front of the moderate darlings to coerce them?

I don't think people fully understand just how far Republicans will go or how low they'll stoop in order to get their tax break for the rich.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
This just goes to show you can never let your guard down with these people. Evil to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom