• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II delayed to August

Sagitario

They should release it anyway, keep working on it, and release a big patch or something.

No.
A complete/finished and polished product should always be a priority.

Why should people wait for a fixed version if issues could be fixed with a bit more time in the oven? And not everyone have access to patches.

Patches should only be released as extras and/or for fixing stuff that was [honestly] overlooked during development or appeared after the game shipped.

BY2K

Membero Americo
ibbFdcPHDPmbk5.gif

Maybe I started working on that OT a bit too soon... :(

Hell I wouldn't even be surprised if this is the game that kills them after it likely bombs. First one didn't exactly light the world on fire.

It sold pretty well, IIRC.

EDIT: Or not. All I have is 1.2 Million, but can't get a 100% shipped or sold. If sold, then it's not bad at all.

Because someone posted a pic of her on a message board? I don't get it.

Dude, there's lot of gameplay videos and trailers out there. Alot of them focusing on the musical, writing, and voice acting talents, none of them showing any shots of the model. These were all put out by Warner Brothers. If you see tons of shots of this chick on Kotaku or Desctructoid, that's probably because Kotaku and Destructoid want clicks, so they put a thumbnail of the girl.

Soo....I don't know where you're getting this make-believe scenario from.

Make believe? Every Lolipop Chainsaw thread and I do mean every thread will have a picture of her. Even a thread I think you created basically was like "here look at her". She really is probably more well known and cared about then the game. If that wasn't true then why does every GAF thread basically lead to her pictures being posted?

I mean you point out that Kotaku and the like use her instead of actual screens for thumbnails then the actual game. I don't know, that tells me she probably brings more interests then the actual game.

So yeah, not make believe at all. She's more relevant then the actual game. Whats there to get? The only talk about this game happens on message boards and well since talk will lead to this chick, that says shes probably more relevant part then the actual game.

I'm posting her, because she's popular. She was a popular cosplayer WELL before she got the gig to be in lolipop. She was/is popular in the NeoGAF cosplay thread. That's why she gets posted around. She got a lot of publicity for being kicked out of PAX because her costumes were deemed too risque.

If she was the official model of Bayonetta when that came out, you'd had seen her just as much, if not more.

Sex sells. It's not rocket science.

I personally think the actual game looks really fun, and the very few hands-on impressions posted on a few sites also reflect that. But the game has only been shown off twice playable in the last year and half, so there's not a WHOLE lot to go on. So Warner Bros decided to skew the marketing to drooling 17 year olds. Again, I don't see why you're having such a huge problem with all these new concepts.

Sex sells. It's not rocket science.
I never said it did or didn't. I said this girl is probably more popular/relevant then the game she is promoting.

If she was the official model of Bayonetta when that came out, you'd had seen her just as much, if not more.
Probably not, since that game did have an official cosplay and no one seemed to care. People also had actual things to talk about with that game.
So Warner Bros decided to skew the marketing to drooling 17 year olds. Again, I don't see why you're having such a huge problem with all these new concepts.
Yep thanks for the insult. Because being annoyed with a cosplay girl means I'm unfirmiliar with the obvious notion of sex selling stuff. Yep.

Whatever, enjoy the shitty game.

Top Bottom