• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback for Damage Inc.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive buyer feedback for tmarg

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX
Everything fast and smooth as usual :)

Positive seller feedback for detectiveconan1

GAVE me a code for GOW: Judgement, so didn't sell anything, per se, but was still an awesome gesture!

Dmented

Banned
Positive Seller Feedback for BernardoOne. After a little misunderstanding everything went very very smoothly. Thank you again, Bernardo!

colonelpork

Neo Member
Positive buyer feedback for user rc213. Bought a few UV codes from me, and was super speedy with payment. Was a pleasure doing business with them again.

colonelpork

Neo Member
Positive buyer feedback for Mizzou Gaming. Nice and smooth transaction for my Hateful Eight UV code. Pleasure doing business with him.

WTB: Gameboy Micro. Any faceplate is fine. Would like to pay ~$65. Alternately I have an Old 3DS I'd be happy to trade.

Edit: Derp.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Positive buyer feedback for OraleeWey

Positive buyer feedback for Grady Durden

I took a little longer than usual to send both buyers their digital movie codes but they were very cool and patient about it. Thank you!

Top Bottom