• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

Anne

I was really happy with my first roll:

e8b40c9dee.png

Got sad when I had to reroll it but this worked out:

I was 100% gonna buy the Xayah skin at that price so that kinda sucks that I waited, but I like the overall roll better the 2nd time.

zkylon

zkylewd
you can send an email to riot support and they'll honor the xayah skin

xKiuoIi.png

i'll probably buy the talon skin. kalista skin is also good but meh i don't like kalista enough to spend money on her

Kenai

lol.PNG

This is actually not bad but I wish the prices were reversed. I have too many MF skins and already have the best Sona/Nami skins.

Oscar

I didn't SS my initial roll, but I got Mundoverse Mundo and Hextech Galio. Current roll has Bear Cavalry Sejuani, might buy it if I play her more before the sale ends.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I didn't SS my initial roll, but I got Mundoverse Mundo and Hextech Galio. Current roll has Bear Cavalry Sejuani, might buy it if I play her more before the sale ends.

remember you can send in a support ticket if you really wanted some of the first set of skins you got!

Decent list. I wanted Christmas Maokai even though I already have Meowkai. Don't really like Cho.

kKzHBxr.png

Problem is that I feel like I already own better skins for everyone here. I already have:
- Meowkai
- Forecast Janna
- Bloodmoon Thresh
- Battlecast Cho
- Gangster Twitch
- Piltover Blitzcrank

Decent list. I wanted Christmas Maokai even though I already have Meowkai. Don't really like Cho.

kKzHBxr.png

Problem is that I feel like I already own better skins for everyone here. I already have:
- Meowkai
- Forecast Janna
- Bloodmoon Thresh
- Battlecast Cho
- Gangster Twitch
- Piltover Blitzcrank

I think the Boss Battle Blitzcrank (or whatever the name is) has better particles than piltover, but otherwise I agree that you probably have a better skin in most cases. Battlecast cho might be debatable given that jurassic cho looks pretty good but I think they're both cool.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think (not sure) swain builds spirit visage at some point in the game so i don't think you need the mr that desperately, and even if the other team has a lot of magic champs don't really want to rush it since you'll probably not be interacting with more than 2 for first half of the game.

i've seen a good number of glps on swains tho, idk if they're building that now instead of roa or something

tried to look in lolalytics and...

pCvrdnS.png

lolalytics is such a sucky website, i can understand it being the most used since the champion.gg ppl looked like they just stopped working on it but usability on that site is so bad

i keep forgetting op.gg does champion builds too, i should use that site instead

JulianImp

My offers were:
iQw9RFsl.png

- Already got Koi + chromas, and the discont is pretty low
- Looks nice, but I'd rather get it at 50% off, if at all
- Already got the crabgod (which actually looks nice now!), and crappy discount
- Already got Pool Party and Winter Wonder, plus that splash is pretty awful
- Looks okay-ish, but only raka skin I'd consider getting is Star Guardian
- Why did I have to get the best discount on the crappiest skin? Would've gotten Lotus at 50% or better, but I'd rather keep her default skin over this one

duppolo

ok its a month that im playing and the champions i like the most are kled and vladimir. what other champ you think i should like? btw my most succesfull champion (s rank so often, unlike with kled and vlad, is ww

Tizoc

Should I just build Abyssal Mask over RoA on Swain?

Nah go for Rod because Abyssal needs you to get in specific range for his abilities to deal the extra damage.
Rod is fine because of the extra AP he gains. If you are against heavy AP champs you can have spirit massage since his ult will get extra healing. Banshee too I guess.

Leezard

ok its a month that im playing and the champions i like the most are kled and vladimir. what other champ you think i should like? btw my most succesfull champion (s rank so often, unlike with kled and vlad, is ww

You seem to like champions that are obnoxious to kill, so try Swain and Fizz.

duppolo

You seem to like champions that are obnoxious to kill, so try Swain and Fizz.

thanks, i will try them...so do u think my rigth lane is top? as for now i understand i dont like adc, im good at jungle, and i think i like top. dont know what about mid or support

Leezard

thanks, i will try them...so do u think my rigth lane is top? as for now i understand i dont like adc, im good at jungle, and i think i like top. dont know what about mid or support
You seem to like a lot of champs that thrive in the top lane at least.

zkylon

zkylewd
disappointed rito can build a whole internet in america but can't commit to getting their latin america merch store running again (not like old store shipped here anyways...)

i bet the ahri nendo is gonna be limited edition and i'll have to buy it through some smuggler dude on argie ebay that'll charge me 2x

she sounds like she wants to fuck

luv it

IT'S BETTER IN THE DARK

EDIT:
I hope she still says, "Time to feed."

didn't know that was one of her lines

that's great

i really hope that stays

.. by the one and only CertainlyT.
cool

hope she's got a cool new thing like taliyah wall

duppolo

How can you reroll personal shop? I have online skin of champagne i have, but i hope to find champs i dont have to buy them, cause for Now i dont care much of skin, but i need champions.

Top Bottom