• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 7 |OT| Chooooklahoma, where the Cyclones come wrecking up the plains

Rvaan

Banned
I wish he had just fucking come out and owned it. Like "fuck yeah I fucked a shark we're gonna win the national championship!"

He owns that and recruiting nose dives. What parent is going to let their son be coached by a shark fucker? What opposing coach isn't going to use that against him in recruiting?
I would also imagine that either necrophilia or beastality is a sex crime in Florida so he could up in jail for that.

He owns that and recruiting nose dives. What parent is going to let their son be coached by a shark fucker? What opposing coach isn't going to use that against him in recruiting?
I would also imagine that either necrophilia or beastality is a sex crime in Florida so he could up in jail for that.

I mean people go to penn st still....

Everything is fair game in international waters!

Lunar15

It's easy to say this from the outside buddy, but the reality is that shark fucking goes on at all programs.

Speaking of UF and hanging out with dangerous animals: https://twitter.com/GatorsFB/status/918151721377062912

uhhh

Karl2177

Questions for the podcast tonight?
Was Darth Maul born with horns or did they grow in?

What college's fans would you put on mute forever, even if it means you miss their meltdowns?

Does he call himself Kirk Herbstreit because he grows and sells marijuana on the down low?

Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia, and Alabama walk into your office. You have two 3 year death penalties to give. What 2 programs do you give them to?

This weeks game poster

DL4G3JeUQAAAWK2.jpg:large

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Side note again

The Kansas student paper filed a freedom of information act request and the FBI confirmed they have docs but they can't release them till their investigation is over.

Supposedly it doesn't mean the BBall program was doing anything wrong, BUT the rumor is the documents directly contradict the schools original story with regards to the apparel scandal.

PS: Prominent HS coach says he sees 50 dudes getting fired before this is all over.

andycapps

tumblr_ouypl7fXA11w23gl9o1_500.gif

j/k
Thats how I feel every Wednesday night when I just want to go to sleep and everyone else's uploads have been done within 1 minute and I've done all the editing I can do until I get his file.

Pretty sure buck has hamsters powering his router. ;p

The funny thing is we have the same internet speeds and provider but his is probably 1/3 my speed in real world.

Thats how I feel every Wednesday night when I just want to go to sleep and everyone else's uploads have been done within 1 minute and I've done all the editing I can do until I get his file.

Pretty sure buck has hamsters powering his router. ;p

The funny thing is we have the same internet speeds and provider but his is probably 1/3 my speed in real world.

Too late, man. I demand a refund.

Vanillalite

My download speeds are fine, my upload speeds suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Damn son.

Might be time to buy a new modern/router or else if you get one from your provider try and swap it out. You'd be surprised at how often they update those things even if they appear in the same casing.

andycapps

Sounds like bullshit. You're telling me guys in their teens and early 20's can't recover from getting home at "4am"? Really? Those dudes fucking probably party until the sun is coming up on some days - pretty sure they have a handle on it.
I can't tell if this is a legit hot take or if you're fucking with us.

I can't tell if this is a legit hot take or if you're fucking with us.

Well, since you put it like that: totally fucking with you.

No, I know they're not going out like regular students, hence "some days." Point is I'm pretty sure they can recover coming home very late four times a season.

Vanillalite

Late game on Saturday sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

The bigger issue is games not on Saturday or Sunday for the NFL.

Anything that straight takes days away is harmful to the athletes. Plus it harms the on the field product.

I know fans might hate it, but either take away Thursday/Friday Night games or else schedule them around bye weeks for teams.

Sulik2

I tried listening to the podcast last week. The Cook Out discussion was hilarious, but I couldn't make it through the entire cast because of the audio quality. You should really introduce yourselves during the intro too.

I tried listening to the podcast last week. The Cook Out discussion was hilarious, but I couldn't make it through the entire cast because of the audio quality. You should really introduce yourselves during the intro too.

Was it specific users audio quality that was poor or all together? We did do intros in the past but scraped them. Always appreciate the feedback!

andycapps

Are broadband speeds lower in the south?
We record separately now so theoretically it should sound better, but lonestar still sounds like he's talking through a tin can.

I'll see what I can do about audio quality tonight. What specifically about the audio quality is bad? Levels not being equal? EQ on one specific person? Echo? Background noise?

We did intros all of last year and it ended up being a clusterfuck on the timing but maybe I'll just introduce everyone myself and have them say hey. Too late for this week since we recorded last night.

Sulik2

We record separately now so theoretically it should sound better, but lonestar still sounds like he's talking through a tin can.

I'll see what I can do about audio quality tonight. What specifically about the audio quality is bad? Levels not being equal? EQ on one specific person? Echo? Background noise?

We did intros all of last year and it ended up being a clusterfuck on the timing but maybe I'll just introduce everyone myself and have them say hey. Too late for this week since we recorded last night.

Levels were a problem everyone did sound at a different volume level and the one I hardest the hardest time with was too low and voice was tinny and distorted so I'm guessing that was lonestar.

Top Bottom