• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media on Transformers The Last Knight

Those crazy bastards.

I hope this is just build up to the actual review. They pulled this with the Star Wars Holiday Special as well lol

These reviews are certainly the darkest videos they've ever done!

Can't wait for the newly revived Game Station 3.0 to review the hit new Transformers 5 film. Again!

I'm not telling anybody something new here, I don't think... youtube comments are usually worthless these days but RLM youtube comments are a special case on their own. It's like a meme stream on repeat 24/7. Not that it didn't amuse me now and then (and sometimes still does) but they have completely taken over like I haven't seen somewhere else.

In b4 they broke new ground

Not

Banned
There are people who are getting mad about this and people getting mad that they did this just so people would get mad about this.

Immense success.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I found this very... *transformers noises*
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

lol I thought there was something wrong with my connection when I watched the half in the bag episode the other day. I just couldn't believe they'd actually do that.

I'm not telling anybody something new here, I don't think... youtube comments are usually worthless these days but RLM youtube comments are a special case on their own. It's like a meme stream on repeat 24/7. Not that it didn't amuse me now and then (and sometimes still does) but they have completely taken over like I haven't seen somewhere else.

Every Youtube comment ends with a tums festival!

Yeah, I don't know what it is about RLM but their comments are something else.

I get their point but whatever. Didn't find it funny, especially the second time around but then again maybe thats the point? I dont get this humor as much as I dont get the Transformers movies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
First time was funny. Kinda.
Second time... not so much.

Third time:

wlwUJy5.gif

To be fair, that's probably a lot better than the alternative for a channel as big as theirs.

Joeku

They first came around during their Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst #6.
It also had one of my favorite RLM moments ever. They watched a tape for elderly people stay in shape while going through osteoporosis. It all goes down hill pretty fast.
https://youtu.be/aA2Z16QiNsE?t=25m16s

They were deffo there before WotW6. Colin showed up alone in a Best of the Worst where they saw the best special effects ever and then Jim first appeared because of the better Stallone.

People are actually getting really angry about this and it's hilarious. I feel like they've said all they can say about these movies in previous reviews, so I don't really blame them for doing this.

SpaceWolf

Banned
The dislikes are hilarious.

Are Red Letter Media fans seriously upset that RLM aren't doing a legitimate review of Transformers 5?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think I get it. It's to reflect how samey the Transformers movies are.
The next one, one of the Canadians will be replaced, then the fourth one there's an entirely new cast. Then the fifth one they actually review the movie... or not.

i think they made a space cop trailer which include a lot of their memes in it. It's horrible.

To the people who think they should've done a proper review, you guys do realize if they did, the video would be no different from their Transformers 3 review right? Instead of wasting 22 minutes of our times, they're just wasting a few minutes with this black screen prank.

Bernbaum

I take it the real gag here is just the first few minutes of beer and sound effects. The black screen is just to give the videos a run time that looks closer to one of their regular reviews.

Top Bottom