• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanish

Maybe I'll feel differently once I see it in person (I hope) but it still looks incredibly ugly. UMVC3 looks way better in terms graphics and effects and that game is like 6 years older!

PixelatedBookake

I prefer the MvC3 artstyle but I know they couldn't stick to the same one. This style just looks "mobile-gamey" to me. The bland UI doesn't help.

It's basically MVC1 with gems.

Well shit people weren't lying with the reused assets stuff :p

A trademark of the MvC series going back 20 years lol

morrigan9pt80ut2.jpg

Kouichi

Looks really fun! Even with some of the simplified mechanics, it still looks as fast and hectic as Marvel typically is. There were some dirty looking mix ups with the new tag in mechanic.

dankir

Visuals will be touched up by released, I like what I'm seeing!!! DAT NEW THOR SUPER! Dat new Hulk kick from one of the Avengers films.

Very sick indeed.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Looked good. I wonder how using Infinity Storms works compared to just using the stones quickly like Chris was doing for the Time Stone.

Also, Avengers Tower is one of the new stages.

Darrenf

Looks like Marvel to me. They really reused a lot of animations, hopefully this keeps the character count high.

So there are auto combos. Hopefully it's just magic series shit. And to be fair, there were combos in there that didn't have that.

salromano

Still got the video open and playable myself. Does anyone know how I can get the MP4 or something using the page source?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom