• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeworld

Messypandas said:
If we're posting people who don't age as well:

RwDSk.png

What the hell at Seth Green. Almost 40 and still looks like a 20 year old nerd

I swear this guy is faking his age. When I was watching Austin Powers International Man of Mystery the other day, Scott (Seth Green) sounded and looked like a 16 year old. Then when I looked up how old he was in that movie, it turned out that he was actually 23

dudeworld said:
I swear this guy is faking his age. When I was watching Austin Powers International Man of Mystery the other day, Scott (Seth Green) sounded and looked like a 16 year old. Then when I looked up how old he was in that movie, it turned out that he was actually 23
the power of abstaining from drugs/alcohol/cigarettes!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Plywood said:
That photo was around the time she had lost a lot of weight, she has since gotten better.
I know that but she's always been attractive. That photo always pops up in these threads but that's just one photo from one event and the problem there is just make-up anyway.

Here's a legitimate style change: "Weird Al" Yankovic.

Through 1998ish:
Weirdalclassic.jpg

Since then:
weird-al-yankovic.jpg

FStop7 said:
Holy shit... what could have been, what should have been. MJ and Queen performing together would have cracked the planet in half.
You can find a few Michael/Freddie tracks on YouTube, but they don't really blow me away unfortunately.

Ithil

DiipuSurotu said:
Call me blind, but I don't even see the difference.
Look at his nose and eyes.

He was in a nasty car accident between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, and had to had re-constructive surgery on the centre of his face and his cheekbone.

It's the reason his face is mostly concealed at the start of ESB, until the wampa slashes him in the face, which is later healed up and used to quietly explain the change in his appearance.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
PseudoKirby said:
the power of abstaining from drugs/alcohol/cigarettes!
not being genetically predisposed to any balding also does wonders.

Medalion

Banned
dudeworld said:
There are lots of people who can pull off teens look in their early 20's... Hollywood's been doing this for ages

kinn

tmarques said:
BTW, how's it possible to age this badly in 7 years?
0,,57719199,00.jpg

Dear god.....

No chance for the much rumoured Friends movie then.

Makes you wonder how the others are now (excluding Aniston and Cox).

Fry

He still looks good. And that goes for every Friend, although Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox are looking very, very old for their age.

StuBurns

Banned
Unless a friends film was set directly after the show, which would be stupid, I don't know why it would matter. Saw some pics of Cox in a wet suit the other day, still pretty damn good.

IceCold

Fry8 said:
He still looks good. And that goes for every Friend, although Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox are looking very, very old for their age.

Courteney Cox is 47 and looks fine to me:

Courtney-Cox.jpg

Courteney+Cox+2011+Critics%2527+Choice+3.jpg

courteney_cox_bikini.jpg

Bloody hell Neville Longbottom is a handsome bugger.
Also Cavill is really shaping up...! And at least not all in just the chest like most other recent hero movie actors

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Fry8 said:
Cox looks weird, and that's with a shitload of makeup.

She still looks smoking hot, she's just making a face in that picture.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Plywood said:
Actually, this is recent Megan Fox:

This is her from the Toronto Film Fest last month:

Actress+Megan+Fox+33.jpg

She's still getting that too-much-plastic-surgery look to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom