• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

joe2187

Banned
I can go no further.
The line must be drawn here.

Thanks for the offer though

aHpsk.jpg

You motherfucker...you actually did it.

does this mean i have to pay you?

CorvoSol

The ReBoot Tarot is actually pretty good. The transformation into a Typhlosion reminds me of Ookami's avatar. Which I think is actually a shark.

My contributions:

ReBoot:

Codename:Sailor Moon

Neither Slash Nor Art:
TOLKIEN and LEWIS The Series 1
by ~corto-maltes

/

TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN!!! I GOT AN IDEA!!!
Yelled C.S. Lewis after he had entered into J.R.R. Tolkien´s office. The surprise made Tolkien spill some Ink from his pen on (what Tolkien thought) a beautiful naked elf.
-Yes?
Answered Tolkien while breathing… The drawing was nice.
-A TALE
Screamed Lewis, bouncing around.
-A tale? I see… I like tales, what kind of tale?
Asked Tolkien, while putting his glasses on.
-I DON’T KNOW
Silence.
-Uhm…
Tolkien looked at Lewis… He was looking back at him.
-ITS ABOUT FANTASY TOLKIEN
-Oh well, then you should try with midgets, humans, and over all those imperfect creatures, the beautiful and perfect elv…
Replied Tolkien as CS Lewis said
-OK THANKS BYE!!!!!!1
Lewis ran out from Tolkien´s Studio.
Tolkien stayed on his place thinking about that Number One at the end of Lewis´s exclamation.

//

-Oh…- Said Tolkien –Those strong muscles, that brilliant beauty, oh you should be real… Oh Nimloth, Deny thy father, and refuse thy name…
-TOLKIEN TOLKIEN TOLKIEN!!!!!!!!!!1
Lewis´s entered on the studio as usual, but this time without spoiling the (as Tolkien thought) "Beautifelf art" that he had just drawn.
-Yes, Lewis?
Said Tolkien while putting his glasses on and searching his jacket for that bottle of Mead, the liquor that (As Tolkien used to say) the elves drank with their perfect lips, on the forest of sensuality… Mead, the liquor of elves. Mead, that bottle of Mead, that bottle that Tolkien had just made a few hours ago.
-KIDS JAY, KIDS.
-Kids?
-YEAH, KIDS GOING TO ANOTHER WORLD
-Oh I see, so you're writing Sci Fi…
-YES
Tolkien smiled and drank from the bottle of mead, suddenly his life was finally starting to take its course.
-So, tell me, ¿they are traveling on a spaceship or through time?
-NO NO NO, THEYRE TRAVELING THROUGH A WARDROBE
-A wardrobe...
Tolkien felt a bitter taste on his mead
-YES! BUT A MAGIC ONE!
-Elven Magic I think, only the elves would build something so beauty, so spiritual, so shiny, so…
As many war-veterans, Tolkien had his own secret place where to hide.
-NO NO NO, WITHOUT ELVES…
-Then? What its about? Dark magic on wrong hands? ¿Is Sauron back?
-NO NO, THE KIDS MAKE THE WARDROBE MAGICAL BECAUSE OF THEIR INNOCENCE!!!
-Oh boy
And as many war veterans, Tolkien eventually learned that there is no place to hide.
-I LIKE KIDS TOLKIEN
Tolkien took a long and silent sip from the bottle of mead and then replied.
-I got a friend that also loves kids… And hie is also called Lewis.
-YAHOO, NEW FRIEND! LETS MAKE A PARTY!
Tolkien drank the rest of the bottle and tried to remember where he had left Lewis Carroll’s phone number.

Link Man

Banned
I don't even know.

AnimationAmongUs2 said:
Bonkers D. Bobcat unwittingly runs over Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls), flattened like a pancake and she says her line in her mind about telling Dipper Pines (Mabel's Brother) about it in this Digi-Drawing!! :D

Edit: This might just be worst.

Make sure to read the comments and check out the featured groups.

RetroMG

Is the guy on the right the guy from the huge MLP Photo comic a few pages back?

Because if so, I suspect hilarity is incoming.

EDIT: Huh, I guess it must have gotten wiped out of the thread, because I can't find it now.

CorvoSol

Is the guy on the right the guy from the huge MLP Photo comic a few pages back?

Because if so, I suspect hilarity is incoming.

EDIT: Huh, I guess it must have gotten wiped out of the thread, because I can't find it now.

No, just similar faces and weirdness.

The Link/Amaterasu could have been a good picture if they had remembered that great scene in The Sword and the Stone where a squirrel falls in love with Merlin. Alas, they failed me for the last time.

Mr_Zombie

While looking for pics of the two El Gigantes fight from RE4 ("resident evil 4 two el gigante" was the phrase) I found this really disturbing image...

NSFW!!!

El Gigante, with a vagina and big, milk dripping nipples...
Seriously, what the fuck Internet? What. The. Fuck.

Top Bottom