• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Rawk_the_Cawk_by_SusieBeeca.jpg

I don't know how I didn't expect to see Paper Mario fan art.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I came home this thanksgiving to discover that my twelve year old sister....draws "awesome" fan-art. Nothing fetishistic, but she apparently draws original Sonic characters

I blame my brother and I for being really into the Sonic games when we were younger.

CorvoSol

Would you like to read it?

As pony fanfics go, it's not the weirdest one, I've heard it's pretty good once you overcome the obvious crack crossover idea. No, there are much worse pony fan fiction around. Much worse.

Free tip: Don't search for "Cupcakes". Unless you like gore and ponies. Yes there is also fanart of it, and no, I'm not posting that.

You know, this isn't something I admit often, but I've written a few fan fictions in my time, and lemme just say I don't know that I would ever go to the trouble of having them bound. Fanfiction for me will always be writing without any sort of rules or effort at all. The minute I really start putting effort into it, I might as well write something original instead.

Anyway, why is it so hard to find good bad fan art of Full Metal Panic? I find mediocre stuff but not anything like "That really belongs in the thread."

You know, this isn't something I admit often, but I've written a few fan fictions in my time, and lemme just say I don't know that I would ever go to the trouble of having them bound. Fanfiction for me will always be writing without any sort of rules or effort at all. The minute I really start putting effort into it, I might as well write something original instead.

Anyway, why is it so hard to find good bad fan art of Full Metal Panic? I find mediocre stuff but not anything like "That really belongs in the thread."

Those were bound by a fan of the fic.

The intersection of so many components of a person's identity is just... fascinating.

Like, they HAVE TO just smash EVERYTHING together. Videogames, animal fetishes, religion, crossdressing... all in one!

Top Bottom