• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Milchjon

DKcLC7rUMAAf_q2.jpg:large

Tom Penny

I'm not taking your bait, but if you are actually serious than wtf...

Congrats on avoiding the question. The fact of the matter is that you know your life has been vastly determined by your own values, decisions and principles regardless of if Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump is president unless you are a lemming...

Tomorrow is going to be quite a show. Expecting the pregame shows to fall over themselves making racist fans feel good, then a lot of players to kneel, then Trump to lose his entire mind.

Tomorrow is going to be quite a show. Expecting the pregame shows to fall over themselves making racist fans feel good, then a lot of players to kneel, then Trump to lose his entire mind.
Yeah I guarantee the pregame shows are going to be painful if what we've seen so far this season is any indication.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I actually feel bad for Goodell. He has to be extremely careful traversing this.

Top Bottom