• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Saiyan-Rox

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=460878&page=1.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rox598, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Halo 5 Guardians supply Req Pack -- MB-32E89B26FDEB4E5B - Taken by SirKhalid

Not sure if there's an expiry date but i don't need it regardless

Oynox

Simplest solution is the following in my opinion:

First one who quotes this post gets xx PM'd.

Actually ModBot is probably a great thing but I never understood how to use it.

Simplest solution is the following in my opinion:

First one who quotes this post gets xx PM'd.

Actually ModBot is probably a great thing but I never understood how to use it.

I mean, there's instructions in the OP. Plus with Modbot you can set up restrictions on who can get it, which I'm a fan of.

daydream

Banned
quote to see (and let others know if you've claimed something):

golden axe ii (steam)

alien soldier (steam)

dawn of war ii retribution - ultramarines dlc (steam)

STEAM CODES

Comix Zone-Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - Shogun 2 Blood Pack -

Alien Soldier Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines

Golden Axe 2 - Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on

Quote to see.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

xxPVMYM.png

mystery gift -- MB-6E0B85379E6B266F - Taken by daydream

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-827209E1583E4A4B - Taken by kinezu

STEAM CODES

Comix Zone-Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore - Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - Shogun 2 Blood Pack -

Quote to see.

I got Alien Soldier. Thanks.

Rikhard13

Neo Member
STEAM CODES

Quote to see.

Took Golden Axe 2, thanks :D

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E9C63E41F2C9A8C2 - Taken by Vipu. 9 entrants total.

t1489387444z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

MbmDY6z.png

mystery gift -- MB-4E1A7301837C298C - Taken by Heel

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard -- MB-430E04B191E1D7C4 - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Clickteam Fusion HTML5 Exporter -- MB-52A81029929199CA - Taken by Pons. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Spriter Pro -- MB-8DB86D93EB92B4B1 - Taken by jennetics. 2 entrants total.
Else Heart.Break() -- MB-A795E792D4F0BB5A - Taken by Shalashaska. 1 entrants total.
System Mechanic 16.5 -- MB-848EEA9D3C4AE8A5

t1489698737z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

l3L0MM1.jpg

Mystery game -- MB-000174C9021B26C7 - Taken by QuiteWhittle

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

cmWEPrK.png

mystery gift -- MB-E610C4293F0F1822 - Taken by Zeeman

I've got a Gwent Closed Beta code for Xbox One. Got sent one but I have no interest in it.

If anyone is after one reply and I'll PM you it!

Cheers.

Creepy

So I'm giving away a few steam keys,
send me a message on steam stating which game you would like...

THE LAST BLADE
METAL SLUG 2
SHOCK TROOPERS
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
BASEBALL STARS 2

ClearData

I bought an extra digital code for Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 on PS3 so I'd like someone else to have it. Let me know if you redeemed it. Thanks

Code:
PC7J-5BNJ-F3EE

As awesome as that is, I hope no one takes it without playing the original. It's a direct sequel and nothing will make sense.

YUP I borrowed it from my friend like 10 years ago, he only owned the sequel (had sold the first game) and I was like "Oh that's fine." Was lost from the first cutscene.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Data Hacker: Corruption -- MB-DB1F0D652BB03853
Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-1D484C5D8C2CC7E2 - Taken by yoshizzle
Data Hacker: Reboot -- MB-F560886FA507E361 - Taken by voodooray

Top Bottom