• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Grumps (aka Egoraptor plays some games)

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I know what you mean. lolol I love yelling at the screen, "NO! IT GOES THERE! NOT THERE!!"

Re the previous videos: I always wondered why the easier block puzzle in level 1 was the second of the two. The second one was worlds easier. So easy that Jon was able to do most of it without help. The first one they were making so many mistakes. Dammit, Capcom! Fix that shit! What? Yeah I know the game is 20 years old. Fix it anyway! Swap the puzzles!

"Dood. Dood. Bro level. Bro fuckin' level."

Oh man, I love these two. Egoraptor is hilarious, but I had never heard of JonTron before Game Grumps. I'm glad I do now. What a pair.

Mesoian

Jon-Tron is pretty amazing. I was big into his show because his sense of comedic timing is spot on. he doesn't know how to start or end his own videos, but the little off the cuff spontaneity that's found in all of his own videos is amazing. Watch his Birdemic video. The only movie commentary guy I can stand is nostalgia critic (And even then, lately he's been more annoying than funny due to his almost constant screaming), but I would gladly watch more stuff from Jon-Tron. He's funny even when I don't agree with him, which takes a lot.

Giard

Watched the first part of Kirby.. didn't like it at all, and I usually like Egoraptor's stuff. I'm gonna check out other videos, hoping it gets better.

DSix

Banned
Watched the first part of Kirby.. didn't like it at all, and I usually like Egoraptor's stuff. I'm gonna check out other videos, hoping it gets better.

Trust me, you wont. I love both those guys, I hated it all. They're just saying random shit around all the time and they completely miss the mark of what it could have been.

Seik

Banned
AAAAW MAN!!!

This is good to watch, reminds me playing with my friends back then, shouting bunch of random shit. :p

Goof Troop, I HAVE TO GET THIS! Totally forgot about this one! D:

Bentles

Trust me, you wont. I love both those guys, I hated it all. They're just saying random shit around all the time and they completely miss the mark of what it could have been.

What does this even mean? It's supposed to be them playing games!

Fuck, I, that pokemon episode was hilarious. These guys are amazing...

joetachi

i was watching until i came to the ''where not politicaly correct'' part in the megaman video. i cant stand the random racism in egorators vids.

Sianos

After all the times I've played/watched Pokemon Emerald, I didn't think it was going be quite as great as their other series.

FUCK, I was wrong. <3

I can't agree with Egoraptor about z-targeting. Never had a problem with it after 10 years of playing OOT. What exactly is improved about z-targeting between OOT and WW?
I was puzzled by his complaint about z-targeting as well, but I do like listening to Ego Raptor and JonTron, and they play off of each other well.

After all the times I've played/watched Pokemon Emerald, I didn't think it was going be quite as great as their other series.

FUCK, I was wrong. <3
Just watched that episode. Made me laugh more than any other episode, and they didn't even get to playing the real game!

Arozay

I didn't think they'd do Pokemon Emerald too, so awesome and they haven't even done anything yet. Although they're tackling quite a few games already.

Sad to say that I actually went through with it.
Mostly thr n word though, its just due to tr fact that they were saying that they wouldnt censor themselves then went right ahead and censored the n word, it's almost like they KNEW it was wrong, did it anyway, then regreted it so they bleeped it. I would have respected them more if it went unbleeped.

Overly sensitive? Maybe, but I just couldn't get over it. I kinda zoned out at that point due to the "jokes."

I'm sad that you did too. Oh GAF!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I didn't think they'd do Pokemon Emerald too, so awesome and they haven't even done anything yet. Although they're tackling quite a few games already.
They probably already finished a few of the games they were playing. Like Goof Troop which is really short (Only 5 or 6 levels) and the Kirby game. So they probably moved on. This way they have plenty of footage to upload piece by piece every day. Hopefully also weekends. Would be neat if YouTune had a Tumblr-style queuing feature where they can upload them all at once and then have them automatically release themselves at specified times one at a time. Does YT have this? I can't remember. But it'd be useful.

Me and two of my friends were completely stumped in the last stage of Goof Troop with one of those block-placement puzzles. It took us 30 minutes before we could figure out the fucking puzzle.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
I am proud to say I owned Goof Troop back in the day. It is one of the best Disney licensed games of the SNES era. Aladdin comes second. Capcom knew how to make a game back then.

KarmaCow

I like that they're going through some of the fan stuff and favouriting it.

I couldn't stop laughing when this happened in the Kirby lets play, but the shitty editing makes it even better.

'Are you an anime? right now?' Perfect reaction.

Top Bottom