• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2017

oatmeal

Banned
Man. With no interest in ARMS feels like we are in a major drought.

Having VC would make life so much better for me. I don't want to get my Wii U plugged back in. Come on Nintendo.

TheMoon

But there is no drought. Certainly not a major one. If you don't care about anything that's coming you're gonna have to just deal with that, I guess?!

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Also got SnipperClips to play with my wife and we love PuyoTetris demo. Hopefully I can snag a cheap physical version of it sometime down the line, or digital. But I doubt there'll be ANY digital sales anytime soon.
I'd look to third party retailers for any sales anytime soon. Like Gamestop, who've already discounted at least one Switch digital game (Has-Been Heroes, 50% off).

oatmeal

Banned
But there is no drought. Certainly not a major one. If you don't care about anything that's coming you're gonna have to just deal with that, I guess?!
Right. I guess it's a personal drought.

I would love something like Rime or Yooka Laylee to have. Just want something nice for pick up and play, VC would be great for that.

TheMoon

I would love something like Rime or Yooka Laylee to have. Just want something nice for pick up and play, VC would be great for that.

VC is a ways off, that's certain. Would be nice if they would get moving on this high profile indies that landed elsewhere already. Quite a bummer to have to wait for these every time.

GulAtiCa

Switch Drought? Time to return to Wii U then for some hot Drop Blocking Action this Thursday!
As long as your in the EU.

jmizzal

Yea I dont get why some Switch games are taking so long from some devs and others its not rather big or small.

Now would be a good time for those game, and stuff like Steep, Rayman Origins to be coming out

oatmeal

Banned
Switch Drought? Time to return to Wii U then for some hot Drop Blocking Action this Thursday!
As long as your in the EU.
Wii U was slow but by month 4-5ish it started the 30c virtual console thing. So they had that going.

Seems like there should be more Wii U and 3DS stuff coming over.

BooJoh

Wii U was slow but by month 4-5ish it started the 30c virtual console thing. So they had that going.

Seems like there should be more Wii U and 3DS stuff coming over.

I'll admit Switch is still a little dry, but we just got Gunvolt Burst and Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero. Cave Story is coming tomorrow and Splatoon 2 in July.

Granted it helps if you play other systems as well. Ever Oasis, Runbow Pocket, and River City Knights of Justice are all hitting 3DS this week followed by RPG Maker. Pikmin and Miitopia are coming next month.

Plus we often get short notice for digital releases so who knows what else we might get on Switch soon. Lots of indie stuff that's coming but doesn't have a firm release date.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At the very least, there's a few digital-only titles I want (4 or 5 on my wish list, last I checked), just waiting for a sale or My Nintendo discount. Certainly is much better compared to the 3DS' first few months, that's for sure.

BTW, you've got until tomorrow to get the free Ekoro DLC for Blaster Master Zero before it becomes $2. You can nab it on Switch even if you don't own the game.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Any indication as to when Cave Story will hit Europe?
I fear another 4month region gap based on what BOI is going through.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I feel ya Oatmeal. I passed on ARMs so the wait for Splat 2 feels like a long one.

I was hoping for Stardew Valley, but it appears that game is gonna be a while. Not surprised due to the dev team being small. They haven't gotten MP out yet on PC.

I liked ARMs, but didn't love ARMs. So I passed since I blew a bunch of money on family vacation last week.

Vanillalite

With stuff like Cave Story and Runbow out we've effectively run through all of the smaller/eShop titles with actual dates right?

The rest of the year is the wild wild west with no dates?

chronomac

With stuff like Cave Story and Runbow out we've effectively run through all of the smaller/eShop titles with actual dates right?

The rest of the year is the wild wild west with no dates?
Oceanhorn (June 22)
Minecraft Story Mode (June 29)
De Mambo (June 29)
Bulb Boy (June 29)
Death Squared (July 13)
Rocket Fist (July 13)
Redout (July 25)
Sonic Mania (August 15)

Some of these dates might change, of course, but it's not the wild west.

BooJoh

So today I found out there is a "Games with demos" page on the Switch eShop. It's currently only accessible (AFAIK) by going to the Nintendo News Channel article that says "Games with Demos" in the icon and clicking the button halfway down the page.

You get an error if you try to load the link using a Japanese account so I'm not sure if it's a native page in the eShop or something extra made for that article.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hope it's added to the eShop on Thursday. I'm kind of surprised they didn't have that at the start.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
So today I found out there is a "Games with demos" page on the Switch eShop. It's currently only accessible (AFAIK) by going to the Nintendo News Channel article that says "Games with Demos" in the icon and clicking the button halfway down the page.

You get an error if you try to load the link using a Japanese account so I'm not sure if it's a native page in the eShop or something extra made for that article.
They put up custom filter pages like that here and there via the News section, per region. Things like "Games under €20", "Local multiplayer hits" etc. spring to mind recently. Via the News is how Nintendo handles eShop curation.

Vanillalite

Isn't Runbow just for 3DS or did I miss something?

It was more me looking at the coming soon tab on the Nintendo website. Once this week is done with a bunch of games they didn't have anything else that was more of a downloadable beyond Death Squared with an actual date.

Basically all the rest of the games were TBD or had a tag like Summer, but no real dates*.

*Obviously bigger retail games like Splat 2, Mario, and RPG Maker had dates

Vanillalite

Ready to go for all downloadables for the near future. Got my freebies from buying my Galaxy S8+. Used the case they sent on the phone obviously.

Put the 64 gig evo micro SD in the Switch.

img_20170621_182349tnujf.jpg

Also I caved and coped Minecraft for the Switch for my kids, and I got Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Downloading both right now.

TheMoon

Ready to go for all downloadables for the near future. Got my freebies from buying my Galaxy S8+. Used the case they sent on the phone obviously.

Put the 64 gig evo micro SD in the Switch.

Also I caved and coped Minecraft for the Switch for my kids, and I got Mighty Gunvolt Burst. Downloading both right now.

btw, am I blind or can you not move stuff from internal to microSD? Ever since I put a microSD in, everything just default downloads to there and my internal memory is standing there feeling all lonely n stuff.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Okay, I did some tweaking, and present -- the Switch eShop Price Comparison Chart!
(dum dum daaah)

If you live in North America, this allows you to easily compare prices for titles across countries. USA prices appear to be lowest most of the time, but that's not always the case. Prices conversions SHOULD be automatically updated via Google Finance.

Here's a summary of all titles which are priced LOWEST in Canada or Mexico. (The prices in the chart indicate SAVINGS in US dollars -- negative prices indicate negative savings, i.e. the US price is better.)

0hTKbtXl.png

http://potchgult.com/eshop/

If anyone could give me the current Mexican prices for Blaster Master and Kamiko, I'd appreciate it. It's a pain finding prices when you own a title.

oatmeal

Banned
Okay, I did some tweaking, and present -- the Switch eShop Price Comparison Chart!
(dum dum daaah)

If you live in North America, this allows you to easily compare prices for titles across countries. USA prices appear to be lowest most of the time, but that's not always the case. Prices conversions SHOULD be automatically updated via Google Finance.

Here's a summary of all titles which are priced LOWEST in Canada or Mexico. (The prices in the chart indicate SAVINGS in US dollars -- negative prices indicate negative savings, i.e. the US price is better.)

0hTKbtXl.png

http://potchgult.com/eshop/

If anyone could give me the current Mexican prices for Blaster Master and Kamiko, I'd appreciate it. It's a pain finding prices when you own a title.

Interesting...so, for example, if I wanted Just Dance, it would be smart to switch to a Canadian account and buy it there so I'd save 12 dollars?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Interesting...so, for example, if I wanted Just Dance, it would be smart to switch to a Canadian account and buy it there so I'd save 12 dollars?

Unless I made a mistake somewhere, the Canadian eShop is selling the game for about $12 less in USD.

Just Dance:
US Shop: $59.99
Canadian eShop: $59.99 (Canadian), with 5% tax = 62.99
At the current currency rates, that SHOULD be equal to about $47.28 in USD.

I am Setsuna seems significantly cheaper on the Canadian eShop as well. (Although that would depend on the region -- many provinces have 0% province tax on digital purchases, but others appear to have taxes on those. Savings would depend on the province, then.)

It seems as though it should be trivial to change regions OR create a second account to purchase titles from the Canadian and Mexican eshops -- at least, as far as I've been told by other folks online.

btw, am I blind or can you not move stuff from internal to microSD? Ever since I put a microSD in, everything just default downloads to there and my internal memory is standing there feeling all lonely n stuff.

You can't, which is something I was hoping would arrive in 3.0 alongside the option to move saves to SD card too but nada.
As internal is the fastest (internal > SD > cart for load times) I'd rather a download sit there until I complete it and then I'd move it to SD.
Currently you need to download something without the card in to get it saved to internal, then delete it and redownload it with the card in to 'move' it to SD. Silly stuff.

L~A

NA:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

- Ever Oasis – The desert’s last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it! As you explore the desert and solve puzzling dungeons, you’ll gather resources to build up your oasis with the water spirit Esna. Allies will join your cause, so equip them with weapons, and use their skills to slay towering bosses. The Ever Oasis game will be available on June 23.
- RPG Maker Fes – Create the RPG you always dreamed of with the RPG Maker Fes game. RPG Maker Fes is game-creation software that lets you create your own RPGs without any programming knowledge. Customize characters, stories, combat and more. Then, upload and share your creations to play other users’ games with the free RPG Maker Player application, which can also be downloaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. RPG Maker Fes will be available on June 27.

New DLC:

- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass ($44.99, 22 pieces of content): The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Season Pass includes all five DLC packs. By purchasing the Season Pass, fans who want to receive all DLC will save more than 30 percent compared to purchasing all 22 pieces of content on their own. (All five DLC packs, as well as the individual components included in each pack, can be purchased separately, giving players the flexibility to buy as many or as few as they want.)
- DLC Pack #5 – Cipher Companions Pack ($5.99, two pieces of content): Each piece of content in this set for the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems introduces two exclusive characters from the Japanese “Fire Emblem Cipher” trading card game. The four characters will also be usable in the main game and are fully voiced.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Celebrate Sonic’s birthday with up to 50 percent off select Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games from 9 a.m. PT on June 22 until 9 a.m. PT on June 29.
Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Also new this week:

- ACA NEOGEO Fatal Fury 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Daikon Set (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)

maxcriden

Crazy to see a Switch indie eShop game not featured in PR - is that the first time? Not counting NeoGeo.

Also, Hey! Pikmin has a demo in Europe...but not NA yet :(

Camjo-Z

Crazy to see a Switch indie eShop game not featured in PR - is that the first time? Not counting NeoGeo.

They don't mention a lot of stuff. I recall Thumper and Rudymical both getting snubbed in favor of Disgaea 5 (with Rudymical appearing in the PR the week after it actually went up on the store...).

Vanillalite

If you buy a game from Canada or Mexico on their eShop by just switching your region do you have to switch back to that region to update if the game gets an update?

maxcriden

They don't mention a lot of stuff. I recall Thumper and Rudymical both getting snubbed in favor of Disgaea 5 (with Rudymical appearing in the PR the week after it actually went up on the store...).

That is really odd. At least the PR isn't widely read by fans (I imagine).

Refyref

OH SHIT

starting next thursday, the badge arcade will give you 2 free plays every day

yaassssssss

...Because development on the title ended and no more stuff will be added in the future. Bittersweet, but it has amassed quite a collection by now.

Vanillalite

That is really odd. At least the PR isn't widely read by fans (I imagine).

Doesn't help that shit is releasing on different days than the eShop update.

ARMs released on a Friday. Cave Story + hit on a Tuesday. No set date means harder to follow.

Fewr

I'll get ever oasis in digital version when it gets a sale. Probably 6-12 months from now.

I just got Dragon Quest with the e3 discount, so I'm in no rush. Living a year behind is great.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
If you buy a game from Canada or Mexico on their eShop by just switching your region do you have to switch back to that region to update if the game gets an update?

If the same SKU of the game is available in your local store updates are pushed like normal. I'm not certain if updates still get pushed if the game isn't locally available as the same SKU though.

DKoops

Neo Member
Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Ever Oasis (Nintendo, available June 23) - €39.99/£34.99
Long ago, the world was ensnared in Chaos – a dark force that threatened civilisations across the land. In order to shelter the people from harm, a prosperous oasis was built, but a powerful beast soon appeared in the skies above and rained down destruction, leaving nothing but ruin. Now, as a chosen Seedling and descendant of those ill-fated people, it’s down to you to pioneer a new oasis, secure a peaceful existence for those who inhabit the land, and banish the evil Chaos once and for all. Travel beyond the safety of your oasis and into a sprawling desert ruled by Chaos. Unearth and explore puzzle-filled dungeons, and forge new allegiances along the way!

Miitopia Demo (Nintendo) - Free
Have you ever wondered what it’d be like to go on an adventure with your best friend, your crush and…your teacher?! Miitopia makes it happen! The big question is – who will you take with you? Everyone in Miitopia is a Mii! Whether it’s the fearless hero, the beautiful Princess or even the evil Dark Lord, you decide who stars in this story. You could have your best mates join you in battle, dress Grandad up like a King, or turn Mum into the big baddy. The choice is yours!

Hey! Pikmin Demo (Nintendo) - Free
The brave space explorer Captain Olimar needs to collect a whopping 30,000 Sparklium Seeds to repair his trusty ship, but he won’t be able to do it alone. Thankfully, the plucky little Pikmin are more than willing to pitch in! No task is too great for these wonderfully brave creatures. Just tap on the Touch Screen in the direction you’d like to throw them – don’t worry, they don’t mind! – and watch as your colourful new friends get to work right away! The action unfolds on both the upper and lower screens, making enemies, and the fascinating world they inhabit, appear larger-than-life.

RPG Maker Fes (NIS America) - €39.99/£39.99
Ready to become a game developer? RPG Maker Fes makes it easy to develop any RPG you can imagine without any programming knowledge! Simple but powerful tools let you bring to life the amazing stories in your head! Customize characters, stories, combat and more to become the next great developer! Then, share your creations and play other users' games with RPG Maker Player! What story will you share?

RPG Maker Player (NIS America) - Free
Download and play RPG games created by the amazing and imaginative users of RPG Maker Fes.

River City: Knights of Justice (Natsume) - €14.99/£13.49
The magical land of Riverandia is in a state of turmoil! Several years have passed since the rainbow-colored Crystal Tower was suddenly enveloped in darkness. With the world plunged into horror and chaos, a legend began to spread amongst the people about a saviour who would come to save the world. Then, one day, a lone knight appeared. His name: Alexander Valford. Kunio and his friends go medieval in River City: Knights of Justice! This unique entry to the River City series sees Kunio and his friends and foes transformed into heroes and villains that would be at home in any RPG! Use swords, staves, and even magic to bring peace back to Riverandia!

Add-on Content releases
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia AOC: Mila's Bounty 5 (Nintendo) - Free
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia AOC: Cipher Legends I (Nintendo) - €3.99/£3.59
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia AOC: Cipher Legends II (Nintendo) - €3.99/£3.59
RPG Maker Fes - Modern Set Key (NIS America) - Free
RPG Maker Fes - Chibi Character Pack Key (NIS America) - Free
RPG Maker Fes - Sengoku Set Key (NIS America) - Free
RPG Maker Fes - Sci-Fi Set Key (NIS America) - Free
RPG Maker FES - Special Material Set Key (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79 (€0.99/£0.89 until July 5)
RPG Maker FES - Modern Set Key 2 (NIS America) - €5.99/£5.39 (€2.99/£2.69 until July 5)
RPG Maker FES - Modern Horror Set Key (NIS America) - €8.99/£8.09 (€4.99/£4.49 until July 5)
RPG Maker FES - Supernatural Set Key (NIS America) - €5.99/£5.39 (€2.99/£2.69 until July 5)
RPG Maker FES - Sci-Fi Set Key 2 (NIS America) - €8.99/£8.09 (€4.99/£4.49 until July 5)
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Large Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Mixed Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Small Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99

Sonic Sale
These deals last until June 29, 2017.

Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (SEGA EUR) - €19.99/£17.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (SEGA EUR) - €19.99/£17.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Sonic Lost World (SEGA EUR) - €19.99/£17.49 (normally €39.99/£34.99)
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA) - €15.99/£11.99 (normally €39.99/£29.99)
Sonic Generations (SEGA) - €9.99/£7.99 (normally €24.99/£19.99)
3D Sonic The Hedgehog (SEGA) - €2.24/£2.04 (normally €4.49/£4.09)
3D Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (SEGA) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)
Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble (SEGA, GG VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)
Sonic Drift 2 (SEGA, GG VC) - €1.99/£1.79 (normally €3.99/£3.59)
Sonic Labyrinth (SEGA, GG VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)
Sonic Blast (SEGA, GG VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)
Sonic The Hedgehog (SEGA, GG VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (SEGA, GG VC) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.49/£4.49)

Special offers
Aqua Moto Racing 3D (Zordix AB) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends June 29, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Coaster Creator 3D (Big John Games) - €5.79/£4.79 (Ends July 20, normally €7.25/£6.00)
Cube Creator 3D (Big John Games) - €5.99/£4.19 (Ends July 20, normally €7.50/£5.25)
Crazy Construction (Joindots) - €3.49/£2.49 (Ends July 6, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Fun! Fun! Minigolf Touch! (Shin'en Multimedia) - €2.24/£1.87 (Ends July 6, normally €2.99/£2.50)
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure (Mastiff) - €9.98/£9.98 (Ends July 6, normally €14.99/£14.99)
Mini Sports Collection (Rainy Frog) - €3.74/£3.36 (Ends July 6, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Pixel Paint (Rainy Frog) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends July 6, normally €3.99/£3.99)
Squids Odyssey (The Game Bakers) - €5.19/£3.99 (Ends July 6, normally €12.99/£9.99)
Frontier Days Founding Pioneers (CIRCLE Ent.) - €4.49/£4.34 (Ends July 13, normally €5.99/£5.79)
Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) - €4.49/£4.34 (Ends July 13, normally €5.99/£5.79)
SubaraCity (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.91 (Ends July 13, normally €3.99/£3.89)
The Legend of Dark Witch – Chronicle 2D ACT (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends July 13, normally €3.99/£3.99)
Touch Battle Tank: Tag Combat (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends July 13, normally €3.99/£3.99)
Witch & Hero (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends July 13, normally €3.99/£3.99)
Witch & Hero 2 (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.99 (Ends July 13, normally €3.99/£3.99)
Word Puzzles by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - €7.19/£6.39 (Ends July 6, normally €8.99/£7.99)

Nintendo eShop (New 3DS)

Runbow Pocket (13AM Games) - €13.99/£10.99
Runbow Pocket is a fast, frantic game where you can conquer over 145 levels in Adventure and The Bowhemoth, or go head to head in Run, Arena, and King of the Hill online. The world changes with each swipe of colour, so you'll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear.

Add-on Content releases
Runbow Pocket - Winter Pack (13AM Games) - €2.99/£2.69
Runbow Pocket - Professionals Pack (13AM Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Runbow Pocket - Anime Pack (13AM Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Runbow Pocket - Steampunk Pack (13AM Games) - €1.99/£1.79
Runbow Pocket - Satura's Space Adventure (13AM Games) - €6.49/£5.89
Runbow Pocket - New Costumes and Music Bundle (13AM Games) - €6.49/£5.89
Runbow Pocket - Extra Val-Hue Bundle (13AM Games) - €11.99/£10.79

Special offers
Pirate Pop Plus (13AM Games) - €1.52/£1.39 (Ends July 5, normally €4.49/£4.09)

Nintendo 3DS Theme Shop
All the themes release on June 23.

Hello Kitty in tropical style (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty is surrounded by tropical leaves.

Hello Kitty on a boat (Sanrio) - €0.99/£0.89
Hello Kitty is enjoying her summertime on a boat

Sonic Sale

Amy Rose Theme (SEGA USA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Chao Theme (SEGA USA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Shadow The Hedgehog (SEGA USA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic The Hedgehog (SEGA USA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic Boom Theme Bundle (SEGA USA) - €2.99/£2.69 (normally €5.99/£5.39)
Sonic series: Classic Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic series: Boom Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic series: Sonic Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic Bundle #2 (SEGA) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.99/£4.49)
Sonic series: Cute Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic series: Shadow Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic series: Silver Style (SEGA) - €0.99/£0.89 (normally €1.99/£1.79)
Sonic Bundle #2 (SEGA) - €2.49/£2.24 (normally €4.99/£4.49)

Nintendo eShop (Nintendo Switch)

Oceanhorn - Monster of Uncharted Seas (FDG Entertainment) - €14.99/£13.49
Set sail and embark on an epic journey. Grow from a boy to a legend. You wake up and find a letter from your father. He is gone… The only lead is his old notebook and a mysterious necklace. What happened? Explore the islands of Uncharted Seas, a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and secrets. Fight monsters, learn to use magic and discover ancient treasures which will help you on your quest. Use all your wits and skill to unravel the mysteries of ancient kingdom Arcadia and sea monster Oceanhorn.

ACA NEOGEO FATAL FURY 2 (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
"FATAL FURY 2" is a fighting game released by SNK in 1992. Terry, Andy, Joe return from the previous instalment along with five new fighters in order to decide who is the strongest. In addition to Desperation Moves which can change the outcome of the battle, the two-lane plane mechanic is back stronger than ever, allowing players to fight each other in stage backgrounds.

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Drop It: Block Paradise! (ZeNfA Productions) - €9.99/£8.99
Get ready for Drop It: Block Paradise, a physics-puzzle game where your goal is to guide stars from their lofty heights to safe ground by touching the colourful blocks they stand on. You won’t have to go alone - helpful siblings Tip and Tap are always on hand to give you some tutorial tips on where to tap. The better your results on each stage, the more stars you can earn to unlock concept art, stamps, and funky beats to jam out to! 150 levels in all await you, but that’s just the beginning.

The Girl and the Robot (Flying Carpets Games) - €9.99/£8.99
The Girl and the Robot is a unique third person action/adventure game set in a fairy tale world. You take on the role of a young girl trying to escape from a castle ruled by an evil queen. On her way, she meets a mysterious robot that can be controlled remotely and together they encounter many challenges that test the strength of their new found friendship. This game is the first act of the fairy tale.

Add-on Content releases
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Large Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Mixed Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99
Pic-a-Pix Colour - Small Puzzles 7 (Lightwood Games) - €1.99/£1.99

Sonic Sale

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (SEGA EUR) - €24.99/£19.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed (SEGA) - €19.99/£14.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)
Sonic Lost World (SEGA EUR) - €24.99/£19.99 (normally €49.99/£39.99)

Special offers
FullBlast (EnjoyUp Games) - €2.09/£1.88 (Ends July 20, normally €5.99/£5.39)
Grumpy Reaper (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.74/£1.57 (Ends July 20, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Run Run and Die (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.39/£1.25 (Ends July 20, normally €3.99/£3.59)
Shadow Puppeteer (Shadow Cannon) - €7.49/£6.74 (Ends July 6, normally €14.99/£13.49)
Squids Odyssey (The Game Bakers) - €5.19/£3.99 (Ends July 6, normally €12.99/£9.99)
VRog (ByteRockers' Games) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 20, normally €4.99/£4.49)
Word Puzzles by POWGI (Lightwood Games) - €7.19/£6.39 (Ends July 6, normally €8.99/£7.99)
Pirate Pop Plus (13AM Games) - €1.52/£1.39 (Ends July 5, normally €4.49/£4.09)
Runbow (13AM Games) - €4.75/£3.73 (Ends July 5, normally €13.99/£10.99)

Top Bottom