• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomenauts |OT| - 2D MOBA - [PC/XBLA/PSN] Now on PS4!

Invokers Tournament? Not great but maybe easier to find a match.

yeah I've downloaded this but couldn't find an online match there. What's with this game? There is absolutely no information about this at all. No thread on here, not one review on Metacritic. Somehow this has either completely fallen under the radar of everyone or it's utter garbage...

Hey guys, I know the matchmaking got patched to make it better but I can still sit on the "searching for game session" for a long time before getting in to a game.

Is anyone still playing this game?

Dr. Buni

Hey guys, I know the matchmaking got patched to make it better but I can still sit on the "searching for game session" for a long time before getting in to a game.

Is anyone still playing this game?
I play it every now and then. I would play it a lot more if the game wasn't in comatose.

I don't have trouble with matchmaking, though most of the matches have one or two characters controlled by bots >_>

PC version is super active, easily one of the best "pick up and play" type games I have at the moment as matchmaking is always quick.

El Odio

Banned
Oh man, I didn't realize there was a
dead
OT for this game. This is probably one of my favorite games and the only MOBA I actually like. If anyone plays I usually fit in 2-3 matches throughout the day if anyone wants to be awesome and team up with me.

Why what happened?

New level up system is more goal focused which is a nice thought as it levels up the whole team for kills and such but it quickly makes the opposing team over powered I feel.

Which makes coming back from a loss all the more harder.

What are your thoughts?

Edit:

And as always while new characters are always welcome they bring with them a whole bunch of balancing problems.

Also some characters like have had tweaks that seem weird like derpl turrets have had the rate of fire increased to a very high rate, net code is still shit so expect to be hit by clunks self destruct even though you're outside the area of damage

Edit 2:

New bugs, character themes loop once in the lobby, Ted MacPains "hammer of dawn" can hit you even when the marker is placed above you and you are below cover

Edit 3:

It's not all bad though, some good tweaks too. Ayla has been nerfed again, chain whack noob combo is still there though

Timeless

New patch guys. If anyone still plays.

Gotta say though, game feels worse off

:/
PC players have had this change for months. The consensus (in steam reviews at least) is that it's bad, but I'm fine with it. Could use some tweaking or a complete rollback; I'm not in love with it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
So the game FINALLY made it to X1. After being an original Xbox 360 player, I had to take the plunge, even though I could have purchased on Steam and PS4 a multitude of times by now. When the game said it was "Synching my data" on Startup, I was hoping it was loading my old original release save...

Have only really gone through the pre-online training so far, but it's at least nice to see it all again. I can tell a lot has changed since I last played (When Coco and Derpl were still the last new characters), but I look forward to seeing how it all feels in action now. My 1 training mission was with TED MC PAINNNNNNN, and I could already see how much I have to re-learn, or learn anew.

I wasn't really into MOBA at all when this first came out, now I'm a major fan of SMITE on console, and have given a few others a brush here or there. Splitscreen local being able to go online is still a strong plus for me, which makes this title stand out a bit more. That and the charming music and 2D artstyle. I've followed the new Killstreak and character themes, even when I haven't been playing...

Man wtf is up with the net code lately?

Nearly every game has been a laggy mess - part of my feels like lag switchers are just fucking around, I've never had this issue before!

Anyone still experiencing this?

Top Bottom