• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

So since we are 6 to 7 hours between spoilers come out I will ask:

What do you think will happen next?

Pudding is reestablished as against Sanji/Straw Hats

Brulee escapes under Chopper (and maybe Carrot's) watch (though it may be too soon for that)

Luffy causes havoc

Chapter ends with someone tossing mother carmel way up into the air. Pekoms shows up out of nowhere and makes a diving catch to save it (this sets up a later moment, when another terrible thing happens to Pekoms and the photo breaks anyways)

finally caught up and wow shit is going on.

I am really happy that Jinbei joins the crew and i don't think it will mix up the power hierarchie in the crew (making lose Sanji his position, like some people say)

Actuall its more like Luffy now finally has 3 Top Commanders behind his back like many pirate crews do (Doflamingo, Big Mom - or even in the Marine with the 3 Admirals behind the Fleet Admiral)

NSESN

I was thinking, if BM didn't like Pudding when she was a kid, maybe that theory that she changed BM's memory to like her instead of Lola is true.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I was thinking, if BM didn't like Pudding when she was a kid, maybe that theory that she changed BM's memory to like her instead of Lola is true.
I was just talking with someone about this a few hours ago.

Ray Down

Banned
Why wouldn't she just change her memories to like her and not hate Lola?

I agree Pudding fruit has to have had some other use in the past, I just don't know what.

Sanji will be 4th.

Just like he's the fourth.
tumblr_ofq0lnTqfQ1vt3d3go1_1280.jpg

finally caught up and wow shit is going on.

I am really happy that Jinbei joins the crew and i don't think it will mix up the power hierarchie in the crew (making lose Sanji his position, like some people say)

Actuall its more like Luffy now finally has 3 Top Commanders behind his back like many pirate crews do (Doflamingo, Big Mom - or even in the Marine with the 3 Admirals behind the Fleet Admiral)
I'm not. Jinbei is one of the most boring characters in OP.

There. I said it.

NSESN

Robin's power is difficult to measure. Like she could stop Hakuba without, for what I know, observation haki.
Oda needs to give her a proper fight.

That hyperbole tho
I was being completely earnest. I struggle to think anyone that has a more mundane panel presence than Jinbei. I don't find anything interesting about him, his personality, his design, his anything. He's just... there. Not a bad character, I guess, just... boring and inoffensive.

Unseasoned cod fish next to the gourmet steak that is the rest of the SH crew. No thank you!

tenor.gif

LotusHD

Banned
I was being completely earnest. I struggle to think anyone that has a more mundane panel presence than Jinbei. I don't find anything interesting about him, his personality, his design, his anything. He's just... there. Not a bad character, I guess, just... boring and inoffensive.

Unseasoned cod fish next to the gourmet steak that is the rest of the SH crew. No thank you!

tenor.gif

I'm just saying, there's a shit ton of characters in One Piece lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom