• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

DAY 6 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Kawl_USC (7) voted out by majority
Faddy 2283 2284
Faddy 2365
SalvaPot 2374
Fat4all 2376 2392
Verelios 2393 2396
Dusk Soldier (Voteless) 2400
Fat4all 2405
Verelios 2407
Zeusy 2441
Penguin 2453
Giant Panda 2459

Sorian (1)
Sorian 2336

No active vote for Day 6: Dr. Worm, Kawl_USC, The Wizard

Day 6 Postcount: Dr. Worm 0, Dusk Soldier 1, Faddy 35, Fat4all 36, Giant Panda 3, Kawl_USC 6, Penguin 5, SalvaPot 43, Sorian 30, The Wizard 6, Verelios 19, Zeusy 3

Heated arguments continued all over the house. So many dead parasites, and the Smiths were no closer to being dead. Fingers were pointed, voices were raised and the a flash.

Uu7V4vZ.gif

Kawl_USC has been lynched!

AbsolutBro said:
Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That's the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are Baby Wizard.

You are a Parasite Bus Driver.
You are the greatest (fake) match maker ever! During the night phase, you may issue the command Set up <INSERT PLAYER NAME> with <INSERT OTHER NAME>. If you do, any actions which target the first player will instead target the second player and vice versa.
You can also vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 7 begins:

Please get your night actions to me ASAP. If you do not intend to use your action, please send me a PM saying so.

Their numbers dwindling, the parasites gathered in small groups all over the house, casting accusatory looks at each other. All seemed lost.

"PARASITE LEVELS STILL ABOVE ACCEPTABLE PARAMETERS"

The house intoned.

"Someone has to die, it might as well be me."

The others looked at him confusedly, then...

y3BZqjR.gif

Verelios has been killed!

AbsolutBro said:
Your house, planet and possibly dimension are under siege. Those telepathic bastards are trying to get out, and if they do it's probably the end. Looks like you have some "friends and family" to deal with...

You are Jerry Smith, Lost Scum.
You got lost. You're not sure how, but for whatever reason your own family doesn't recognize you. That doesn't mean you're not going to let them down, or your name isn't JERRY SMITH! Your team is
COME ON NOW WOULD I REALLY SAY?
! You win when the number of mafia players equals or exceeds non-mafia players.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 7 has begun.
Day 7 ends:

Fat4all

Banned
So scum had a teammate that they didn’t know who it was, I wonder if that means Scum has some way to identify people or sommit.

With one scum down, we’re probably at:

4 Scum
1 Neutral (Sorian)
5 Town

We’re back in lylo unless there’s only 3 scum and 6 town, but that seems unlikely.

We living! Salva who did you block last night as they are likely the night killer? That said let's not jump to an early vote before everyone can check in today we're still in a very precarious position. Also dusk why didn't you say you were voteblocked yesterday?

Faddy

Banned
We living! Salva who did you block last night as they are likely the night killer? That said let's not jump to an early vote before everyone can check in today we're still in a very precarious position. Also dusk why didn't you say you were voteblocked yesterday?

What? scum killed a secret Scum member. They had no idea Verelios was one of them.

Faddy

Banned
Faddy can we have a claim after all that kawl bs? I thought you were hinting at doc but I don't know about two town protective?

Nope I am an X-shot commuter.

I have no shots left though.

Used 1 on night 1 which is why I was so interested on Salva's targeting of me since if he was x-shot he would have got a shot refunded, used one on night 5 and used my last shot last night.

Penguin

Ha I'm happy for the odd second wind we've received.

First real inroads into who is scum, we should find out who Vere's tried to protect. Gives us a good idea.

If reading correctly, knew who the scum team was, right?

Fat4all

Banned
01. Sorian [m]
02. Dr. Worm [m]
03. Dusk Soldier [m]
07. Zeusy [m]
11. The Wizard [m]
15. Faddy [m]
16. SalvaPot [m]
18. Fat4all [m]
19. Giant Panda [m]
21. Penguin [m]

10 players.

If Sorians shenanigans from yesterday are to be inferred, they are likely a Neutral who already met their conditions for victory, so I dunno how much help they’re gonna be today. An argument could be made that they could be Scum playing up some sort of gimmick so that they’d be ignored, but if they flip Neutral then we almost certainly lose the game.

So that leaves 9 players to look over, with 4 likely being scum.

I’m gonna give Veres posts in this a thought look to see if anything jumps out at me.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Hmm, I wonder.

Town needs this cleared up asap

A neutral claim when we're edging toward lylo/mylo is sketchy regardless, but town's ability to win here hinges on the veracity of your earlier claim, since it would presumably clear Giant Panda and fat4all, both of whom stand out as "confirmed towns" that haven't been offed by scum

pretty annoyed that Kawl let himself be lynched without revealing his targets.

Now pretty much anyone with a night action can just claim "Kawl must have switched my target"

If they're actions/results seem fishy

Fat4all

Banned
Now pretty much anyone with a night action can just claim "Kawl must have switched my target"

Oh god, you're right.

The only implication I can see from Kawl is their comment yesterday implying they swapped Sorians target from Dr. Worm to you, clearing you as Town instead of Worm.

Oh god, you're right.

The only implication I can see from Kawl is their comment yesterday implying they swapped Sorians target from Dr. Worm to you, clearing you as Town instead of Worm.

Looking back on it in context, it seems like Kawl had someone he was extremely suspicious of and wanted to use Sorian's ability to confirm it.

Fat4all

Banned
Looking back on it in context, it seems like Kawl had someone he was extremely suspicious of and wanted to use Sorian's ability to confirm it.

Yeah, that probably more accurate. I made the assumption they checked you because of their comment saying Sorians check on you was probably accurate while Worms wasn’t.

But I don’t think we could guess who Kawl had checked instead. Maybe Faddy?

Verelios to me was a very strange pick for scum to kill. It seems neither Vere nor the rest of the team knew who each other were though.

They must have felt pretty confident of the identity of their missing member(or alternatively didn't even know they had one) to not go for someone more strongly town read this game.

Yeah, that probably more accurate. I made the assumption they checked you because of their comment saying Sorians check on you was probably accurate while Worms wasn’t.

Yeah almost pointless to speculate now.

Had to put a gun to his head to even get any reads out of him.

Faddy

Banned

I would say Kawl was suspicious of me. Perhaps he tried to switch me on night 1 but his target either got lynched or vote blocked.

He seemed more receptive after Salva claimed but maybe that is why he actively worked against my lynch attempt on Zeusy.

This is a real turn of events. Sorian definitely seems to be a neutral that fulfilled his condition based on his carefree attitude. Makes me wonder if he was completely honest about all of his scans. If he was ever found to be lying he would have been lynched, which leads me to believe he likely was telling the truth about his old scans. However, his recent ones probably don't really tell us anything because he may decided to start fucking with us for fun if he already won.

I did think that when neutrals won they usually left the game right then and there. Is that not always the case for Gafia?

And time to start looking to Verelios I guess.

Faddy

Banned
I guess the plan should be to lynch Sorian and give Salva another shot to block the night kill.

If we assume it is 5-4-1 and Sorian keeps giving scum the chance to tie the vote then we still need a successful Salva block to win.

Verelios to me was a very strange pick for scum to kill. It seems neither Vere nor the rest of the team knew who each other were though.

They must have felt pretty confident of the identity of their missing member(or alternatively didn't even know they had one) to not go for someone more strongly town read this game.
What if it wasn't scum that hit him?
Is immunity a concept in forum mafia, particularly for scum?
Let's hope Salva shows up soon, his block should be interesting.

Just want to look over the rest of the player base.
---

01. Sorian [m] - lied about being a weak cop, and is now taunting scum/town to finish him off. Soft claiming neutral, and to have already met his win condition

15. Faddy [m] - claims 3-shot commuter and to have used up all shots

16. SalvaPot [m] - claims to be a town-aligned role blocker "and more"

11. The Wizard [m] -

00. Scum?-aligned vote blocker.

11. The Wizard [m] - town body guard

that seems to be it for claims so far, presumably everyone else here is "ordinary town"

02. Dr. Worm [m] -

03. Dusk Soldier [m] -

07. Zeusy [m] -

18. Fat4all [m] -

19. Giant Panda [m] -

i. Kawl

ii. Worm

iii. Verelios **SCUM**

iv. Nomadic

v. Zeusy

But we should pretty much consider this LYLO, so everyone else needs to claim. We can sort out who is lying from there and make our decision

Sorian

Banned
What if it wasn't scum that hit him?
Is immunity a concept in forum mafia, particularly for scum?
Let's hope Salva shows up soon, his block should be interesting.

I didn't allow Salva the chance to block last night. Sorry to rain on the parade.

He was forced into targeting me.

Top Bottom