• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Bendo used to be one of my favorite fighters but I can't remember the last time he was involved in an exciting, memorable fight. His style just doesn't seem conducive to it. He's like Clay Guida 2.0 now.

Heel

Fuck you, Benson. Fuck you.

rMrWBz6.png

Both UFC Japan and Bellator were really good.

Pico looked great but did Mauro say his opponent had no coaches or training partners and trained by himself?

Ya I'm glad Shogun was out of this fight. Pretty sure OSP would have killed him.

Benson just bounces around the cage for 15 minutes.

I missed the prelims; worth seeing?

What happened to Ninja?

Awesome fights announced today.

I really hope Overeem beats Ngannou and then wins the title from Stipe, I just really do. I want to see history made.

Alex is insane. Always was. Extreme contrast between his brother and him.

Bob Sapp fought him in russia and Bob was shitting his pants when Alex moved his arms.

Alexander Emelianenko..... I never really liked this guy whenever I saw his fights.

Overeem vs Ngannou?! Damn. That's a good fight. Could go either way. If Overeem is smart and does his usual stuff, he can win, but if he even slips once he's going to go night night. I like both fighters so I don't know who I want to win.

Cruz v Rivera? Yeah that is a dangerous fight for Cruz.

broz0rs

I'm surprised Dom didn't go for the rematch, but I guess he probably couldn't stand the possibility of losing to Cody twice and wanted to see how he would fare against another up and coming stud.

I love how people still use the "it's totally common in my culture" excuse.

Yeah, and people used to spew the word fag like machine guns 20 years ago.

Apologize or don't. None of this contextualized excuses nonsense.

Top Bottom