• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

I just want to say the team Naruto takes makes no sense......I mean who in their right mind would not take Lee....guys a beast (its understandable why Sakura, Hinata and Shikamaru is there but Sai lol).

oh I guess that makes sense.

Ideal team would obviously be the most OP team which is Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura :p. Villain would be dead before he knows it lol

well they could of had
kurama
to be the transportation dude but
I think something happens to him due to Toneri

Teenage Ino is hot but adult Ino is the ugliest of the Konoha 11 girls.

this is ugly?!
tumblr_nfyqw8oAhM1qaq1djo1_250.jpg
tumblr_nfz4pbr2hz1u0mmu2o2_1280.jpg
news to me :/

well who knows a scanalator could get their hands on it and put the chapter up online

Edit: Look at the bright side... there is a Hanabi/Hinata episode this week on Thursday

Fj0823

I'm sorry guys...
If you hit your head hard enough, you can see the similarities!

God I just want Bolt and Himawari to pop a Byakugan in the miniseries,then everyone LOUDLY talks about it, and how powerful it is combined with UZUMAKI chakra levels.

Then Bolt make a Lion Fist Rasengan

after that We see Kakashi says something like "Wow you really are Hinata and Narutos child"

After that Hagoromo appears out of nowhere and proclaims "Yes my man Kakashi, he certainly is the result of the happy and successful marriage of those two, also my Sage power indicates that this is all canon events occurring, not a genjutsu, illusion, alternate universe or filler of any kind"

RIP Tumblr girl.

Joni

God I just want Bolt and Himawari to pop a Byakugan in the miniseries,then everyone LOUDLY talks about it, and how powerful it is combined with UZUMAKI chakra levels.

after that We see Kakashi says something like "Wow you really are Hinata and Narutos child"

After that Hagoromo appears out of nowhere and proclaims "Yes my man Kakashi, he certainly is the result of the happy and successful marriage of those two, also my Sage power indicates that this is all canon events occurring, not a genjutsu, illusion, alternate universe or filler of any kind"

RIP Tumblr girl.

And then Karin appears to get Salade back so Sakura is left alone.

Fox318

RIP Tumblr girl.
They could show conception and birth on screen and people would still say thats sakuras kid.

Joni

I know your joking but for the delusional people the assistant had to sadly come out and tell these people that Sarada is not related to Karin in anyway.

At least for that we can blame the shitty drawing style. They all look quite alike, especially with the glasses.

Joni

Its probably the glasses.

She has Sasuke's hair and eye colour while having Sakura's facial features.

The problem is more that Karin and Sakura already look alike on the face side, it is the glasses, the hair and the clothing that make the difference. Hinata for instance has a more rounded face while Sakura and Karin have a more chinned look. Salade has the glasses from Karin, the hair from Sasuke and none distinctive clothing. It is easy to get that mix up.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

RIP Tumblr girl.

Then it ends with Hisashi going "All according to keikaku"

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening

RIP Tumblr girl.
@Gooch_Suplex NH kid with so many NS similarities...Weird, ne?
That was her reply to me.

Yado

tumblr_nfb5ua2AlA1rb9mueo1_500.png

I think the hair is too much now, it made her stand out before but now...eh. The lipstick wasn't a good design choice and neither is the skirt.

Sai

I didn't like Naruto's The Last design but it's grown on me a lot. I think I might even prefer it to his Part 2/Shippuden design.
His outfits are great. It's just the wide headband and much shorter hair that I don't like.

I'm assuming Kishimoto went with the shorter hair to make his age more apparent. Hair longer than what he had in Part 2 wouldn't really suit him, unless he went for something more akin to how he depicted his ideal self in Gutsy Ninja.

Hinata, Sasuke and Kurama are going to tear him apart
toss in Sakura, Gaara, etc... too
lololololol

I wonder what side Sarada would choose

Frog-fu

Banned
More Naruto/Karin schtuff
Code:
[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3db893d7838ae71479fe13d1ef2ca6b0/tumblr_nfzepxo4Az1r0wmgdo1_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/7e7710a640fd67afd1b4edf71e5ae908/tumblr_nfzepxo4Az1r0wmgdo2_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://33.media.tumblr.com/60123fabda1e40ded4d59382f27f0b4b/tumblr_nfzepxo4Az1r0wmgdo3_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/452367dc75ab69114c7fe9943d8ca650/tumblr_nfzepxo4Az1r0wmgdo4_1280.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/df83a9f78b8ff2f5c01242a2152614c5/tumblr_inline_nfzemzqJj31qlrv5w.png[/IMG]

Top Bottom