• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayad

Monthly reminder that Guile has a crouch walk.
Daigo is starting to use it more lol, usually to close down the safe neutral or forward jump space after throwing a slow ass VSed sonic boom, but I guess you have to have the spacing awareness of Daigo to use it, or at least want to play that spacing game as much as Daigo does.

Harrison, where's Ed? We don't care about beta. I play on PS4.

Did homeboy not read the part where it said "PC/PS4"

Goddamn it Capcpom, just unveil Ed now.

"Mystery fighter" you mean.

But at least they are getting this outta the way so that hopefully we'll get that trailer this week plus blogpost.

Skilletor

Harrison, where's Ed? We don't care about beta. I play on PS4.

Did homeboy not read the part where it said "PC/PS4"

"Mystery fighter" you mean.

But at least they are getting this outta the way so that hopefully we'll get that trailer this week plus blogpost.

Game has been out for over a year and people are still bitching about it. You think there's anything rational in the hatred at this point? lol

MCD250

Oh, beta's on PS4 too? Right on. I will definitely try it out. Ed is supposed to be a part of it too, right? So that I reckon that means the trailer is this week.

FluxWaveZ

One day, we'll see Ed.

Surprised they're including PS4 in this. Makes sense; if this is a beta, you'd think they'd want to test out cross-play in the new CFN just as much as PC.

Including the PS4 is real smart, because there are a fuck ton of people on that system and that'll help with sussing out how it'll do under stress.

Additionally, nothing about new balance changes which is a little disappointing.

I love how someone corrected him and he still made it out as if the blog post was to blame lmao

Is this the same dude that asks for an arcade mode every post? Haven't seen him around.

mbpm1

Season 2 SFV meta is completely fucking wack and the balance is garbage. I hope they fix it in Season 2.75 to encourage more intelligent, calculated play such as this

Kappa

Skilletor

Nah, the real character is Violent Cammy

Cross-promotion with USF2

Peaceful Cammy, imo. She doesn't do anything except pet a cat.

lp - pet cat lightly
mp - pet cat firmly
hp - pat cat harshly

kick buttons make cat randomly do something, because fuck you cats do what they want.

Vtrigger she summons Felicia.

mbpm1

Peaceful Cammy, imo. She doesn't do anything except pet a cat.

lp - pet cat lightly
mp - pet cat firmly
hp - pat cat harshly

kick buttons make cat randomly do something, because fuck you cats do what they want.

Vtrigger she summons Felicia.

By petting the cat more the cat stand becomes more and more powerful, Phoenix Wright style

Remember when Capcom were only going to alter/balance the game once a year. It's all got very messy.

Remember when Capcom said their balance philosophy was to try and buff the lower tiers before nerfing the top tiers?

Good times.

Remember when Capcom announced this crazy new currency called Zenny?

Good times.

Remember when Capcom announced this crazy new mode called Extra Battle?

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom