• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Spike VGAs Reveals: 11/13 Teased, 4 Known For Pre-Show/Commercials

Special J

Banned
its probably that sony smash shit, the game hasnt officially been annoucned and honestly aside from gaffers and people who read gaming news daily it isnt common knowledge yet.

so those that dont know about it yet would be "surprised".

diablo-3-announce.jpg

Valve-Hints-At-Half-Life-3-Gordon-Half-Life-3-Logo.jpg

Now we're talkin'

Kaako

Felium Defensor
O forgot about Diablo 3...but I doubt it'll be an exclusive for PS3. Maybe timed exclusive but I even doubt that.

Half Life 3 on the other hand; I'll eat my shorts. I just wanna see it in action damnit. :/

[Nintex]

The only way I see this happening is if it's a multiplatform game that's also on Wii U.

Nintendo also doesnt' seem to let third party even mention Wii U on websites. Aliens trailers and all without Wii U branding. If it was possible for third parties to bring up Wii U, Ubisoft would've showed more bits and pieces of that Killer Freaks or something already.

Globox_82

Banned
---

List Of Known Reveals:
1.) Metal Gears Solid: Rising
2.) BioShock Infinite
3.) Alan Wake XBLA
4.) Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron
5.) "BioWare's New Franchise" (Best Guess: C&C: Generals 2)
6.) "PS3 Exclusive You Won't Believe" (Best Guess: Title Fight/Sony Smash Bros.)

Compare this list (sure it is not complete) to last two years. Very dry list. It seems as if other studios have moved development on something else....something yet to be announced hmmm.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Compare this list (sure it is not complete) to last two years. Very dry list. It seems as if other studios have moved development on something else....something yet to be announced hmmm.

To be fair to them, the biggest reveals aren't usually teased until right before the show, if at all.

Skyrim wasn't even hinted at for example.

Eliciel

the question is how they mean "A ps3 exclusive you won't believe"

I won't believe because:

1) we wouldn't expect this game at all no matter which platform
--> Half Life 3, Diablo 3, Xbox Franchise Exclusive New Start @ PS3, Completely new franchise new to every platform
2) we wouldn't expect this game for the PS3 at all
-->Sony Smash Bros

Best case scenario is Smash Bros, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is actually something totally stupid and not worth talking about.

hertog

Final Fantasy VII-2 or remake

Zone of the Enders 3

Shenmue 3

Resident Evil 2 remake

Persona 5

Shadow Hearts 4

those are my fantasy picks that will not happen :(

lucius

I will believe it when I see it, I just think it will be disappointing for me unless it is something like MGS5.

Takao

Banned
it would be funny if it was sorcery or until dawn because who would believe waggle games would be at this thing

If its Title Fight/Sony Smash Bros, did they forget it leaked already?
Well yes and it wasn't the first time this has happened. But I guess not everyone knows about that anyway, so what is there to lose. You wouldn't believe Title Fight was real if it wasn't for the blatant leak.

They're doing some tribute to Zelda as well.
I saw the ad outside of Penn. Not sure if y'all knew this already since I've been away from the thread. I'll post the pic when I get home.

Paracelsus

The only game people wouldn't believe is Sony Smash Dudebros, hence it will in fact be the game at VGAs.

Will buy if there's Alundra, btw.

Top Bottom