• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Speculating about a Nintendo Switch mini

ggx2ac

Indeed you do, considering you just stated a bunch of already known stuff that has literally been the case ever since they launched their first handheld. Im not sure if you were trying to be educational there or what, but you still failed to demonstrate how it wouldnt make fiscal business sense, and I know why. Because they could very clearly launch a handheld and make plenty of money with it, even if it didn't sell as good as the 3DS.

Will they? We will see. But they certainly could, and it wouldnt surprise me in the least. And they wouldn't struggle to make it financially solvent by any means.

Uhh did you seriously ignore what happened last gen with the 3DS and Wii U? They couldn't support both platforms at the same time and chose to give the majority of support to the 3DS and left the Wii U to die.

And all your rebuttal amounts to is, Nintendo can still launch a new handheld and be successful with it ignoring all the other problems they encountered last gen that screwed them over.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
A Switch Mini doesn't make sense to me. The joy cons + dock is why it is called a Switch. If it was just a console connected to the TV and required a separate controller to play then it's no different from a PS4 or XB1.

A dock must be included. It shouldn't be left out just to cut the cost. It's a piece of plastic with some ports...how much does it really cost Nintendo to make?

The controllers are a bit tricky. The joycons are already small as it is so I don't imagine any Switch Mini would have detachable controllers. They can't sell it and require you to buy another controller to play it when docked. I think a Pro controller or a new cheaper controller should be included.

That is the only way I can see them doing it without pissing off or confusing buyers.

Oresama

I think OP's idea is a possibility.

Lose the Dock compatibility with the original switch and have Nintendo sell a smaller dock separately for the smaller switch.

Retain Joy-con and pro controller compatibility and you have a cheaper switch that lets you "buy into" the features of the larger switch.

Alot of folks play the current switch predominantly in handheld mode. So an affordable portable focused option that doesn't force the costs of a dock on you would be attractive I think.

It's always been inevitable. Nintendo need a cheap iteration of the Switch to replace the very important 2DS in their product stack, and the current iteration of the Switch will never be that device.

A die shrink, smaller screen, no dock and no Joycons are all obvious cost cutting measures to service the $100-$200 market.

Fredrik

No docking, tabletop gaming, joycon waggle, local mp sharing the joycons gaming etc, it basically means no Switch.

Make it a stand alone product and call it something else instead. An unswitchable Switch is no Switch. :p

jonno394

I really think they need to keep the joycons on this thing otherwise a parent buys their child a dockless, joy con missing "switch mini".

"Mommy, me and jenny want to play this on the tv."

Parent then has to go to the shop, buy a dock and two joycons, pushing the price up to the price of a normal Switch.

Non removable joycons also means 2player/tablet mode isnt available out of the box, unless you buy more joycons.

Ninferno

Compared to a "Switch mini/lite" without the dock, I'm much more interested in a "Switch TV" without screen and buttons. Price that at $149 or bundle it with a pro controller for $199 and I will probably buy a bunch of them.

Zalman

I think it's absolutely going to happen in some way, and it will serve as the 3DS successor without Nintendo having to split up its development resources completely. If it happens, it'll be interesting to see how they'll market it and avoid confusion.

watershed

Banned
I really think they need to keep the joycons on this thing otherwise a parent buys their child a dockless, joy con missing "switch mini".

"Mommy, me and jenny want to play this on the tv."

Parent then has to go to the shop, buy a dock and two joycons, pushing the price up to the price of a normal Switch.

Non removable joycons also means 2player/tablet mode isnt available out of the box, unless you buy more joycons.

A mini-Switch would basically be a personal handheld only. If the price and messaging were clear enough, I think it could work. But you're right, such a product would lose the whole "Switch" concept and lose the 2 separate controllers for local multiplayer right out the box feature that Nintendo can't stop talking about right now. It would also throw out some motion control set ups like for ARMS. To me all of those omissions make sense in the context of a personal handheld only gaming device, but it may stray to far from what makes the Switch the Switch and lose compatibility with too many games for it to make snese for Nintendo.

Uhh did you seriously ignore what happened last gen with the 3DS and Wii U? They couldn't support both platforms at the same time and chose to give the majority of support to the 3DS and left the Wii U to die.

And all your rebuttal amounts to is, Nintendo can still launch a new handheld and be successful with it ignoring all the other problems they encountered last gen that screwed them over.

The difference between 3ds and Wii u was one had third parties on board.No company could support any console or handheld alone.

People go on about how Nintendo is releasing one big game a month or whatever. That's ok. Until you hit a couple month period where you don't want the specific game they're putting out, and the absurd notion that Nintendo can support anything alone is a perception problem that I really hope they don't have at the higher levels of Nintendo, because that's a path to irrelevance (which means less than 3ds sales, not Wii u, since switch needs to replace both).

mrklaw

MrArseFace
A Switch Mini doesn't make sense to me. The joy cons + dock is why it is called a Switch. If it was just a console connected to the TV and required a separate controller to play then it's no different from a PS4 or XB1.

A dock must be included. It shouldn't be left out just to cut the cost. It's a piece of plastic with some ports...how much does it really cost Nintendo to make?

The controllers are a bit tricky. The joycons are already small as it is so I don't imagine any Switch Mini would have detachable controllers. They can't sell it and require you to buy another controller to play it when docked. I think a Pro controller or a new cheaper controller should be included.

That is the only way I can see them doing it without pissing off or confusing buyers.

If you want to actively use it docked and undocked, and use the joycons to play multiplayer - then buy a switch. I don't think anyone is suggesting this replaces a switch, just adds another option for consumers.

This would be for people that maybe already have a switch, or that think they mainly want to play handheld, or can't justify the cost of a switch. It would be compatible with most switch accessories in some way - perhaps would have its own dock (or a TV out cable that could also be used on the original switch), pro controller and joycons could pair to it.. but you can choose to do that piecemeal or not at all.

ggx2ac

The difference between 3ds and Wii u was one had third parties on board.No company could support any console or handheld alone.

People go on about how Nintendo is releasing one big game a month or whatever. That's ok. Until you hit a couple month period where you don't want the specific game they're putting out, and the absurd notion that Nintendo can support anything alone is a perception problem that I really hope they don't have at the higher levels of Nintendo, because that's a path to irrelevance (which means less than 3ds sales, not Wii u, since switch needs to replace both).

And the other difference being that 3DS and Wii U wasn't like DS and Wii or GBA and GameCube.

With 3DS and Wii U, their first party software lineups were converging because they now had two 3D systems where their past ones were one 2D and one 3D.

3DS and Wii U had Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World, Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U.

The 3DS was even getting Wii U ports like Hyrule Warriors, Yoshi's Woolly World, Super Mario Maker.

Why would anyone want Nintendo to still have separate platforms when their software libraries are converging? All it is doing is splitting up resources with 3rd parties and first parties when Switch is actually becoming stronger having everything in one platform as we've seen with all the 3rd party support it is getting.

jdstorm

Banned
Honestly the best "Switch Mini" would be a portable with a clambshell design with an extra battery in the bottom half. That would narrow the switch by the width of 2 joycons and make the weight distribution more comfortable for a child since they wouldnt be houlding it "Arms out" trying to steady the screen, but rather the base would stabalize the screen.

The main engineering challenge would be to replace the Joysticks with touch sensitive trackpads (similar to a steam controller) in order to get the clambshell case to close. They may also have to redesign the dock to fit a slightly wider device.

extralite

Kimishima already said there should be 3DS successor, as an affordable portable for children. I think the word choice is important here too. Nintendo has this stigma of being kiddy. With the Switch reveal and following ads, they presented the Switch as aimed at adults, and the high price actually helps with positioning it as such. They want to get rid of the kiddy image and this notion of Switch = for adults, 3DS and its successor = for kids, will help to provide an alternative narrative.

In regards to price, I think with the Switch, Nintendo released their XL version first this time. The DS iterations all featured XL versions at some point, and they all sold better than the smaller versions. With the New 3DS, XL and standard size were released at the same time and both models sold well, but the XL sold better.

So it's nice that users don't have to buy a small unit first and rebuy the big one they always wanted later. Still, some might prefer a smaller unit for higher portability or because they want to save money. In fact, one of the main and more plausible reasons cited why the Switch might fail was the unprecedented high price. Now that it's out, that doesn't seem to be problem really, but the additional model can still reach more customers who think the Switch is too pricy or too big.

In my interpretation, the 3DS successor wouldn't necessarily be called Switch at all, but it should play the same software as the Switch, because the whole point of the hybrid was to unify software development and not spread efforts between two architectures anymore. Of course, if it gets a different name, it won't be possible to lump sales of the two devices together and the divided sales might not be enough to become number one. On the other hand, both models still each should outsell the whole Xbox1 family and it's not impossible that one might outsell the PS4 family in the long run.

Remember that rumor from 4chan, calling the NX Focus? It already acknowledged the hybrid nature but made this strange explanation that you could focus on portable gaming at a time, or on TV gaming at a time, and it made little sense. Switch much better captures the concept. But Focus would be perfect for a Switch variant that only does one thing, like a Focus Portable or a Focus TV.

Since it will be the true 3DS successor, they might make it more like the DS series. Maybe just one detachable controller* that connects to the bottom of the main unit, which should also be screen only, little to no bezel. Same clam shell design as DS line, and the controller could also be used as a stand, with the user holding JoyCons they got from their Switch or bought seperately.

It could be backwards compatible to 3DS, via emulation. The main reason why Switch doesn't and probably shouldn't feature 3DS emulation at this point is that they still want to sell 2/3DS hardware until those are actually discontinued. With a true successor launching, that won't be necessary anymore.

The smaller model could even feature a parallax screen for stereo 3D. Mainly for bc games but maybe also some Focus Portable exclusive games. 3DS emulation and those 'exclusive' games could also come to the regular Switch, playable on a 3DTV. 3D would give owners of a Switch who are content with their purchase a reason to still get the Focus (3D?), because it adds something they don't already have. For users that don't care, it won't be too expensive and they can just ignore it.

~$300 Switch, ~$200 Focus. It makes sense.

*BTW, I think detachable controllers will be what Sony copies from Switch with their Vita successor. There will be one.

Goo

I would love this!

I think marketing it to consumers as a Game Boy Advanced type product would work.

Have it be compatible with Switch software. Allow digitally purchased software to be played on both and Nintendo might even get some extra console sales from Switch owners.

Piggus

Nintendo Unswitchable. I could see them releasing a new Gameboy with the same hardware as the Switch with support for the same game carts. But they couldn't call it a Switch if it can't connect to a TV.

ggx2ac

Kimishima already said there should be 3DS successor, as an affordable portable for children.

I'm guessing you are referring to this: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/tatsumi_kimishima_talks_about_a_potential_3ds_successor

Dr. Serkan Toto ✔ @serkantoto
2) In it, Nintendo president Kimishima is quoted as saying he considers a 3DS successor because he sees a need and market for it.
Dr. Serkan Toto ✔ @serkantoto
3) He doesn't give more details, but he seems to actually mean an entirely new machine , not a 3DS update or refresh. /end
2:23 PM - 2 Feb 2017

Keep in mind just a few days later: http://time.com/4662446/nintendo-president-switch-interview/

Thinking about 3DS and Wii U, do you still believe in the two-screen approach? Will we see a direct successor to the 3DS?

Kimishima: We are not creating a successor to the 3DS right now. We are, however, still thinking of portable systems. We are thinking of ways that we will be able to continue bringing portable gaming systems out, so yes, we are thinking of different ways to continue the portable gaming business.

A 3DS successor isn't as clear cut as it seems.

watershed

Banned
Nintendo Unswitchable. I could see them releasing a new Gameboy with the same hardware as the Switch with support for the same game carts. But they couldn't call it a Switch if it can't connect to a TV.

It would make for very interesting marketing. "Mario blah blah available now on the Nintendo Swich and Ultimate Gameboy (or whatever it would be called). As long as there was relative software parity, I could kinda see this working. A new handheld with a different name that played nearly all Switch games. But is it really like Nintendo to sell a system with no unique features? It seems like a Switch mini/Nintendo Unswitchable would only lose features from the Switch.

extralite

I'm guessing you are referring to this: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/02/tatsumi_kimishima_talks_about_a_potential_3ds_successor

Keep in mind just a few days later: http://time.com/4662446/nintendo-president-switch-interview/

A 3DS successor isn't as clear cut as it seems.

Actually both citations indicate that there will another portable only. My guess is it will be a Switch Mini in the sense that it will use the same hardware architecture but a 3DS successor in the sense of being portable only and filling the pricepoint that will be left by the 3DS when it's discontinued.

Edit: And to address the main point here, the Focus itself will only have one screen, like the Switch and the Nintendo portables before DS. It still would be a 3DS successor, like the DS was a successor to the Gameboy Advance.

The mock up looks nice but like I said previously, I'm not sure it's going to happen. You have a Switch that won't fit in the conventional dock, you lose the idea of multiplayer gaming whenever and wherever, and how do you charge Joy-Cons that you buy separately? Not to the mention the challenge on the technical side to fit it all in an even smaller frame while maintaining the already low battery life.
To me, it seems much more plausible that they make a non-portable Switch. This one can reasonably be expected to be cheaper as well. Size factor won't be a problem anymore, you can still use all the currently available accessories and games and it's easier to make clear what it is and does. Not saying that I think it's going to happen because I'm not sure if there's a market for it but to me it's more likely.

Anyway, looking back at what Nintendo has done in the last years it's likely that some sort of revision is going to hit the shelves eventually. I really wonder which direction Nintendo is going to go because they all pose a challenge.

ksamedi

A Switch Mini makes sense, but not early on. I think 2019 would be a good time to launch one. They can keep supporting the 3DS for another year orso and make sure the Switch has enough momentum so that they dont have to release a game a month and let third parties take a piece of the software pie..

Id imagine that it would still have some unique attributes, though. The architecture might be the same but it will probably do something new as well making it the next Nintendo handheld. I dont think the Switch name will be used.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
An inevitability, I think. $300 presents a large mental barrier for those wanting a direct successor to their 3DS or Vita, not to mention the fact that current undocked battery life isn't the best.

What I question is whether or not it will function docked or have JoyCon compatibility. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo (somewhat "artificially") removed those functions to position it strictly as a portable alternative to the more luxe standard Switch...sort of a 2DS/3DS thing.

Edit: Mmm, I suppose it would have to retain Bluetooth JoyCon compatibility for...compatibility's sake.

oti

Banned
That's what I'd envision down the line though it is to be seen how well "big" Switch games would play on it. Thinks like text and UI, battery life, screen could be difficult to pull off.

But the 3DS is totally fine for kids for now. A new hardware revision and exclusive games will give it another push. It will take some time before Switch hardware costs go down enough to make it kid friendly anyway.

I was on the cusp of buying a Vita, luckily Mon Hun was announced for 3DS exclusively and I avoided the Vita like it was radioactive.

You missed P4G. Other than that, not much.

ggx2ac

Give me a XL instead.

It might end up being too heavy for people to hold.

Actually both citations indicate that there will another portable only. My guess is it will be a Switch Mini in the sense that it will use the same hardware architecture but a 3DS successor in the sense of being portable only and filling the pricepoint that will be left by the 3DS when it's discontinued.

Yes, a Switch revision for the portable market is possible.

Just not a 3DS successor like somebody else was claiming would be simple for Nintendo to make a success off of even if it sold half the hardware numbers of 3DS and ignored all the other problems Nintendo had with 3DS and Wii U.

I feel like I'm back in the damn NX speculation threads but instead of arguing with people who think Nintendo are going with a home console powered by AMD and as strong as PS4.

It's now, arguing with people that think there'll be a 3DS successor even though we have Kimishima himself saying that they are not doing one now which is no surprise to me as I said. Because if they can't​ figure out how to stop the handheld decline due to smartphones then all they can do at most is a revision of the Switch so that it doesn't split up their development resources for both first and third parties. (As long as it still has Joy-Cons.)

extralite

It's now, arguing with people that think there'll be a 3DS successor even though we have Kimishima himself saying that they are not doing one now which is no surprise to me as I said. Because if they can't​ figure out how to stop the handheld decline due to smartphones then all they can do at most is a revision of the Switch so that it doesn't split up their development resources for both first and third parties. (As long as it still has Joy-Cons.)

That's a good point. But I think the Switch is appealing to the smart device audience and can actually bring a lot of that audience to traditional gaming. I'm sure Sony and MS are rooting for the Switch to succeed, because it will strengthen their business as well. There was no generation as spectacularly successful as the Wii one. PS360 also benefitted from that Wii success.

spekkeh

Banned
58ba25e97159bebb24782ed3_Nintendo%20Switch-1343.jpg

Can't see how they would miniaturize this by much. Unless they wait two years and get the newest mobile tech but that would make it more expensive.

extralite

Can't see how they would miniaturize this by much. Unless they wait two years and get the newest mobile tech but that would make it more expensive.

Use a smaller battery and put another (bigger) one in the bottom detachable controller. The unit and the controller don't need to be as flat as the Switch.

Because it'll be portable only, the target specs will be that of the undocked Switch.

Since it will be only one controller, the cost contributed by joycons would be halfed.

oti

Banned

Yes. And this isn't you typical cheap hardware that Nintendo tries to sell with a bonkers margin like the 3DS when it launched. It'll take time for the price to drop significantly. That's why the 3DS is so important for Nintendo still.

opricnik

Banned
Compared to a "Switch mini/lite" without the dock, I'm much more interested in a "Switch TV" without screen and buttons. Price that at $149 or bundle it with a pro controller for $199 and I will probably buy a bunch of them.

Well 3DS sales > Wii U sales so you are in minority.I mean if they are gonna fuck their concept for it would be handheld people not Wii U people.

Chittagong

Gold Member
This would work PERFECTLY for a 2nd wave of hardware in 2018.

You have the Switch Mini as described in the OP and a SCREENLESS "permanently docked" SwitchTV or something for those of us who only want to play on TV.

3 flavors, 1 100% mobile, 1 100% stationary, and the classic switch that offers the mixed mode for a $50 premium or something.

So basically, they would be like brothers in a family of systems

Luigiv

Die shrink the SoC to 16nm*, condense the Ram down to 1 4GB chip, remove the active cooler, shrink the battery.

*Yes, I know 16nm isn't actually much smaller than 20nm but the point is it's much more power efficient so you can get away with the other changes.

extralite

If they ever do a Focus TV, it would probably be high priced and beefed up to compete with Pro/Scorpio. That depends on how well the scalable architecture will be used by devs.

On the other hand, it's not like Nintendo to go after the high spec market. It's also where the audience most hostile to Nintendo and their philosophy is.

Peterc

Well if they do it, we also maybe need a 4k console to run the games in high res for those who wants it and have to much money

Cuburt

I think a lot of people on GAF want it now in what I would consider a desperation move, as if the hybrid pitch just didn't land with consumers. It appears to have resonated with people, so I don't think that's really something they need to get out as if they are losing significant sales otherwise. It's too early to tell for sure right now, but I definitely see it as the sort of thing Nintendo can save in their back pocket.

Personally, 2019 seems like too soon to me to pull that out unless sales hit a slump because I think they need to give the hybrid idea time to sink in with people and unless people reject the idea and don't buy it, they shouldn't be too hasty in attempting to pick and choose what features to remove to save a few bucks and get a few more customers. The Switch being a hybrid is a little like a sweater in that if you start pulling out features, it begins to unravel, and if you only remove one part here or one part there because people say they still want certain functionality, you are maybe only shaving off $50 before you start alienating potential new customers that are attracted to the hardware for what it offers. It's not as cleanly a console or a handheld as some people think. I think Nintendo will also want to wait to see if there is still demand in a few years for a dedicated handheld and possibly what Switch features matter the most to the most people, because it could be that people are willing to give up some portability for the options and flexibility the Switch offer so it's more about the price than the form factor. After all, plenty of kids game mostly on tablets which are both huge and costly, so I think it's a bit up in the air if Nintendo really needs to make it cheap and small in order to get that same audience. With the handheld market dwindling as it is, the Switch hybrid functionality could potentially be the hook that gets it closer to DS numbers, especially if it does in fact do something like Wii sales.

If they do make new hardware, I could see them rebranding the Switch OS to have it's own identity so Switch could be one SKU and every other SKU can have a different name, but people can grasp they all have the same OS and are able to play most of the same games. That way there wouldn't have to be a device with a confusing name like Switch Mini that does 0 "switching" without significant additional cost. Again, it is something I think they are better off waiting as long as they can to see what the masses actually want before cutting out a bunch of stuff just to get the price down.

jts

...hate me...
Alright, so, at the request of many families, here's the 5" model. Bit more rushed, as in, it's basically scaled from the original one, while just keeping the face buttons and sticks true to size - thus creating heftier side bezels (and larger shoulder buttons).

However, this more roomy approach gives the whole unit roughly the same overall dimensions as the Switch tablet itself (sans Joy-cons), making it much more feasible to allow for the same thermal envelope and internals, without even relying on a die shrink.

uZfUDcJ.png

JSIGPhs.png

Such a boring design compared to the Vita :p

ITSMILNER

What if it also acted as the SCD that they detailed in a patent? Current Switch owners could leave that system docked and use the Switch mini as the portable but can also connect to the docked system wirelessly to play on the TV? Could bring back some second screen experiences this way like those seen in Game & Wario

Mokujin

It's totally going to happen once they decide to phase out the 3DS, they need to cover that lower price / only portable / smaller portable market, I don't like that mock up though and while I can see being similar to vita I wouldn't discard a foldable design.

I'm kind of puzzled at the people stating that it doesn't makes sense because well, it really does make sense.

deleted

This makes a lot of business sense to me. BUT Nintendo would have to commit on the idea of a Switch mini the same way they did on the 2DS. There would have to be sacrifices:

No dock compatibility - Due to the smaller form factor, it wouldn't fit on the existing docks. That would mean it doesn't have to come with a dock an would allow for a bigger advantage from Nintendo's pov:

Target handheld mode only - A smaller chipset and no vent should be easier if they attempt to target handheld mode only with 720p max.

No Joycons out of the box - The system would be able to connect to joycons, but they wouldn't be there out of the box. Since most of the software is compatible to a Pro Controller either way, the OS would just think it's connected to a pro controller all the time. If you wanted to buy a pair of joycons for 2 player mode or the small % of games that only runs with joycons like 1-2-Switch, it would be the perfect timing to bring a joycon + charging cradle bundle to the market.

All of this will most likely keep the cost down for Nintendo and be able to launch the system at a budget price. At the same time, it might make sense to also launch a Switch Pro, that only targets a console like experience and has the form factor of a set top box. That way you can have 3 simple products: 1 handheld only at entry price, 1 console only that's slightly more expensive and at the most expensive product the normal Switch that combines the two. All with compatibility to the same library, all reaching slightly different customers that the Switch didn't target before.

Branduil

Nintendo will never give another system the Gameboy name.

It would make for very interesting marketing. "Mario blah blah available now on the Nintendo Swich and Ultimate Gameboy (or whatever it would be called). As long as there was relative software parity, I could kinda see this working. A new handheld with a different name that played nearly all Switch games. But is it really like Nintendo to sell a system with no unique features? It seems like a Switch mini/Nintendo Unswitchable would only lose features from the Switch.

The 2DS.

jonno394

Switch mini with no dock functionality at all but you can connect to your tv with an hdmi out or something and retain the "switch" but limit it to outputting a 720p undocked mode settings so you don't need the extra Power draw of the dock, system won't get as warm etc.

This way they can still call it the switch, you don't have to buy a dock, and the more expensive original model is still the best for both worlds until suc a time as switch 2 is released.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
This makes a lot of business sense to me. BUT Nintendo would have to commit on the idea of a Switch mini the same way they did on the 2DS. There would have to be sacrifices:

No dock compatibility - Due to the smaller form factor, it wouldn't fit on the existing docks. That would mean it doesn't have to come with a dock an would allow for a bigger advantage from Nintendo's pov:

Target handheld mode only - A smaller chipset and no vent should be easier if they attempt to target handheld mode only with 720p max.

While you could in theory support a different dock, good point about the thermals to handle the upclock being challenging with the form factor.

I think a reasonable middle ground would be:
- new TV out adapter for switch mini (and OG switch) which has a HDMI socket and lets you connect to a TV, and which runs at handheld resolution so doesn't need a separate power connector or extra USB ports. Includes simple USB charger so you can power it when connected though for longer sessions
- switch mini only runs at handheld clocks
- firmware update for OG switch to run TV out at handheld clocks using the new portable TV out cable

Top Bottom