• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

ironmang

While i agree that it can be annoying, I think it challenges me to be a better person and more in control of my tone and wording while under emotional stress.

However, I usually don't want to go through those sorts of life lessons while gaming so I play infrequently. Prime has proven a better experience in general though.

"make some calls ffs" is gentle enough and not at all a reason to go into a troll meltdown. If someone follows me around and blocks me the whole game from that then they were intending to do it all along.

"make some calls ffs" is gentle enough and not at all a reason to go into a troll meltdown. If someone follows me around and blocks me the whole game from that then they were intending to do it all along.

People are sensitive. The slightest negative tone can bring someone down or make someone angry. The fact is: they don't know you. What they did to you is unacceptable for sure, but asking nicely can go a long way.

or laughing at the idea of using CSGO for anger management

CSGO provides ample opportunities to improve your own character. Patience, tact, charity, gentleness, empathy, and self control are a big part of what makes you a good teammate--or a good human being in general. It's hardly strange or funny.

cHinzo

Finally reached Global E-lite, fam! Went 17-2 at one point on CT side lol.

f9Sb8ZC.jpg

S6Y2WDe.jpg

MayMay

Banned
CSGO provides ample opportunities to improve your own character. Patience, tact, charity, gentleness, empathy, and self control are a big part of what makes you a good teammate--or a good human being in general. It's hardly strange or funny.

Shame a lot of people in this thread that have a shit character really arent making use of any of these opportunities haha

VP vs Godsent and LG vs EchoFox are the matches to get into Pro League.

Sucks that TSM didn't get a chance seeing as that squad is clearly getting it's shit together!

rugioh

Banned
VP vs Godsent and LG vs EchoFox are the matches to get into Pro League.

Sucks that TSM didn't get a chance seeing as that squad is clearly getting it's shit together!

I eagerly await to see EchoFox get dumpstered by another upcoming Brazilian team. Winout/LG didn't look that great when they first formed but they're starting to gain momentum

I eagerly await to see EchoFox get dumpstered by another upcoming Brazilian team. Winout/LG didn't look that great when they first formed but they're starting to gain momentum

they kind of shat the bed at the MLG Minor so will be good to see how much better they got since then. I would have rather TSM than EchoFox though cause that team has done nothing still.

Hixx

We won two games in a row today it was great

One even with a random

His name was Chef B

He did not understand my South Park references and got upset when I asked if I could have some chocolate salty balls

baby

i thought they were main? are they getting a chance to qualify for pl before even qualifying for premier??

baby

this has nothing to do with that garbage video game you all play but i fucking hate nbc you euros have it good

fucking video came back and daryl homer had already been dumpstered

Ludono

Ludono is... a special person.

I haven't had a decent set up since June, so I'm mainly just playing for fun at the moment. Probably explains my shit performance lately too. No keyboard, no monitor, tiny as fuck desk.

In about 3 weeks I'll be back at school with a desktop, a 120Hz monitor and an actual keyboard. Global incoming >:D

I think it was a meticulously designed plan by Ludono to not finish bottom of the scoreboard and get me kicked so he could finish above the bot.

It worked didn't it? :D

cHinzo

That the dude who fucked us with the non-prime match?

Yeah his main went inactive and forgot his smurf didn't have prime yet. :"D Got his main to global now.

d0c4EHm.png

Enjoy your VACation

Congrats on the global Chinzo.
s9bPVaK.gif

Thanks btw.

What do you do that makes you so successful at D2 pugging? I wanna know how to maximize my solo queue success there.

Reading the enemy team, positioning and using nades at the right time should help you out a lot on the map. Just try to give yourself an advantage. It's also easier to entry if you just go in with 2 people and hit your shots of course. :D

baby

I haven't had a decent set up since June, so I'm mainly just playing for fun at the moment. Probably explains my shit performance lately too. No keyboard, no monitor, tiny as fuck desk.

In about 3 weeks I'll be back at school with a desktop, a 120Hz monitor and an actual keyboard. Global incoming >:D

It worked didn't it? :D

your ridiculous steelseries bloatware mouse is the problem. some of us (not naming names) are practically gods with laptop/no monitor setups

Ludono

your ridiculous steelseries bloatware mouse is the problem. some of us (not naming names) are practically gods with laptop/no monitor setups

Quiche uses the same mouse!

Don't worry, once the SCREAM ONE comes out I will also be a god ;D

cHinzo

dust 2 is ez no wonder Chinzo got Global

I think our last 4 goes on it we've won by 10+ rounds.

Nonono, pretend only ruskies play Dust2 and that's why nobody in here likes it. Although I know u are pretty good on that map Hixx. :d It's like skipping easy wins.

Baby should show us what a God he still is in a 10man and not hide behind his amazing Overwatch game, kinda thinking he might have lost his touch. You're gonna have to join us as well Chinzo. You always talk about learning new maps, well those 10mans are perfect for that and now that Haribi is gone for an indefinite amount of time, we need a new Global in our games.

Nah, it's just ridiculous that every time we used to manage to actually get one going, we played 2-3 maps because they were fun and everyone enjoyed them. All 10 would usually stick around. We just gotta get the first one going again and that'll get the ball rolling.

Top Bottom