• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Seems like I'm not the only one who opened their third eye. I can still sense him too. When I scrolled down it felt like someone was dancing in front of me. Can't explain it, tbh... it felt very strange.

He was good people
RIP
Wherever he may be in the astral plane

riotous

Banned
I keep seeing people do this so I'll just ask:

How am i supposed to ascertain and listen to just an album cover and nothing else? Am i missing something?

Usually the picture is also a link to something; if you browse with images turned off it doesn't work though. ITs better if people include the link separately.

Koozek

I keep seeing people do this so I'll just ask:

How am i supposed to ascertain and listen to just an album cover and nothing else? Am i missing something?
I mean, I hate when someone doesn't hyperlink a cover image here, but uhm, this one links to the stream if you click on it, lol.

EDIT: Ah, okay, don't know how it is when you have images turned off on GAF.

daffy

Banned
Usually the picture is also a link to something; if you browse with images turned off it doesn't work though. ITs better if people include the link separately.

I mean, I hate when someone doesn't hyperlink a cover image here, but uhm, this one links to the stream if you click on it, lol.

EDIT: Ah, okay, don't know how it is when you have images turned off on GAF.
Ooooh thanks. im on mobile and its been blocking the popup links this entire time

FZZ

Banned
JMON WITH ME BREHS

jmonrmuqs.gif

No clue who that is but that artwork is so good I gotta give this a spin

jmonrmuqs.gif

This is almost too grimy, jesus. I kinda took Des' comment of "... one of the most base, morally devoid tapes conceived and its world is utterly devastating." as a challenge, but that's totally on point. Feels like you're going to to be raided by the feds while listening. I need a bubble bath right now, breh.

Great cover. This is smooth. I think E36: Techno Violet was more interesting because of the presentation/production and structure, but this is solid riding music.

Dereck

2 Chainz - Pretty Girls Like Trap Music

Saturday Night
Riverdale RD
Good Drank ft. Quavo & Gucci Mane
4 AM ft. Travis Scott
Door Swing In
Realize ft. Nicki Minaj
Poor Pool ft. Swae Lee
Big Amount ft. Drake
It's a Vibe ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Trey Songz & Jhene Aiko
Rolls Royce Bitch
Sleep When U Die
Trap Check
Blue Cheese ft. Migos
OG Kush Diet
Ballin ft. Pharrell
Burglar Bars ft. Monica

Icolin

Banned
2 Chainz - Pretty Girls Like Trap Music

Saturday Night
Riverdale RD
Good Drank ft. Quavo & Gucci Mane
4 AM ft. Travis Scott
Door Swing In
Realize ft. Nicki Minaj
Poor Pool ft. Swae Lee
Big Amount ft. Drake
It's a Vibe ft. Ty Dolla $ign, Trey Songz & Jhene Aiko
Rolls Royce Bitch
Sleep When U Die
Trap Check
Blue Cheese ft. Migos
OG Kush Diet
Ballin ft. Pharrell
Burglar Bars ft. Monica

That feature list is stacked, goddamn.

____

I recently heard several people on podcast/shows argue about how 2 Chainz is underrated and saw a clip of Drake saying he's one of his favorite rappers of all-time. I knew him first as Tity Boi (lol) from the Playaz Circle song with Wayne from '07:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBx-M2oRBLg

He's definitely underrated in a way, imo. He kinda carved a lane for himself, stayed in it, and is excelling in it through hard work. He doesn't try to be anything more than what he is and is consistent, so I give him his props for that.

Moonkid

Anyone else get a off/sinister vibe from LOVE? It's obviously not intentional but given the album as a whole it feels like music for a messed up fever-dream. I honestly expected a beat change near the end or something.

overcast

I feel like that Goldlink album from this year was pretty overlooked. Has a few duds but he has a sound that not many attempt.

His lyrics can dip into bad sometimes though.

HiResDes

I feel like that Goldlink album from this year was pretty overlooked. Has a few duds but he has a sound that not many attempt.

His lyrics can dip into bad sometimes though.
There was an entire page of people loving it albeit a couple months after I posted about it, but still :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom