• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Just to let people know press play are working on a patch for the cloud sync problem, meaning if you have collected all eyes and amulet pieces and got no achievement, both achievements should pop after the update.
No ETA on it but they said it's on schedule.

Also they are currently recording voice work for their new game.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
Just to let people know press play are working on a patch for the cloud sync problem, meaning if you have collected all eyes and amulet pieces and got no achievement, both achievements should pop after the update.

Wow, so they're pretty far into development for their next game. Good news! I hope they're working on an existing MS franchise that hasn't been around for a while.

Nori Chan

I really want minecraft to come out like...right meow.

Off topic but what happened to the general xbox kne thread? There was a second iteration but it was locked and I couldn't find out why.

OP, "Valiant Hearts: The Great War" is coming out for X1 as well from Ubisoft
http://blog.ubi.com/valiant-hearts-the-great-war-announced/

Thanks, must have missed that one, added it with your link.

Good to hear, have you got a link for this information?

Finally second page, woo. Lets hope we get more news soon

TheZjman

Banned
Do you use voice commands? I agree that the layout isn't the best and parts of the UI are clunky but with voice commands I never have trouble looking for what I want to do. The more I use my XB1, the more I like the OS. Once they refine it over the next couple patches I think it'll be a great OS.

Yeah i voice command for everything. Just because it's so clunky.

Part of me thinks it's intentionally clunky so you can see the value of Kinect.

my gamestop manager said to expect a halo 5 console
and he thought they would announce that at E3
cannot yet verify this of course
but on another forum that I am a part of, someone else
different part of the country, said ditto, heard that as well from gamestop!!

I have the halo 4 console
halo 5 a must buy
I would have two Ones!1
I always had two 360's

I really thought there would be a titanfall console, they then showed a controller and now hope has begun to rise.

Sure there will be a halo console though especially if it's like a November release, straight for the holiday season.

my list from another site I am part of, I have not listed current games

50 so far games for 2014

Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle Xbox One 1/21 dlc
Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction Xbox One 1/28 dlc
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Xbox One 1/28

The LEGO Movie Videogame 2/7
Rayman Legends 2/18
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2/25
Thief 2/25

Titanfall 3/11
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Xbox One 3/18
Minecraft Xbox One

Kinect Sports Rivals 4/1
LEGO The Hobbit 4/8

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 May?

Project Spark Xbox One

D4 Xbox One

Super TIME Force Xbox One

UFC 2014 Xbox One
Carmageddon: Reincarnation Xbox One
RBI Baseball 14 Xbox One

Watch Dogs june?
The Elder Scrolls Online
Final Fantasy XV 8/15
Dying Light 8/26
Destiny Xbox One 9/9
Halo
Mad Max 9/30

Evolve - Xbox One by 2K

Alien: Isolation Xbox One
Sniper Elite 3 Xbox One
Lords of the Fallen Xbox One

Dragon Age: Inquisition Xbox One
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Wolfenstein: The New Order

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Sunset Overdrive
The Crew
The Evil Within
Quantum Break
James Pond: Codename Robocod HD Xbox One
Trials Fusion Xbox One

Energy Hook Xbox One
Child of Light Xbox One
Valiant Hearts: The Great War Xbox One
Shoot Many Robots Xbox One
Fantasia: Music Evolved Xbox One
Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show Xbox One

Mighty No. 9 Xbox One
Human Element Xbox One
Get Even Xbox One

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Xbox One
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Xbox One by Konami

Added
Diablo 3
Below

And all the sport games.. lol

2015??
Kingdom Hearts III
Tom Clancy's The Division
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Xbox One
Battlefront

Caayn

my gamestop manager said to expect a halo 5 console
and he thought they would announce that at E3
cannot yet verify this of course
but on another forum that I am a part of, someone else
different part of the country, said ditto, heard that as well from gamestop!!

I have the halo 4 console
halo 5 a must buy
I would have two Ones!1
I always had two 360's
Not to disrespect your manager but anyone can come to that conclusion. I mean the last three mainline Halo games(3, reach, 4) had their own consoles. It's more likely that MS/343i releases a special edition Halo Xbox One than not releasing one.

Guess I'll ask this here since it's an app download for Xbox One -- where the hell is the HBO Go app? I remember Microsoft saying it would launch in December. It's now almost February. Has there been anything mentioned about it? I hate having to watch on my iPad or switching over to my 360 to watch HBO shows.

Finally some new information, even if its not a new game announced:

Powerstar Golf is getting an update on Friday!

-New Gear - 50 (yes, 50) brand-new pieces of gear for you to equip.
-Increased credits payouts - We’ve boosted the amount of credits you’ll earn in several places.
-New Rival notifications – Ever wonder if your friends have been decimating your scores? We’ve made it easier for you to get back in the action, and repay the favor, even faster.
-Of course there’s more – New camera angles, improved animations, and general bug fixes.

The game is currently on sale at the moment (25% off I believe), a link to it on the store is in the OP.

Also, new Strider video

Playing the PC version I think (a friend told me it was I missed the bit where they said what platform they were playing), confirmed $15 and said release date "soon". This Capcom site (Via LIfelower XBLA release date schedule) in Japanese gives release dates for other platforms but just says 2014 on Xbox One, i've asked Capcom for a date (I doubt they'll give it to me) hopefully we get it same time as the other platforms. I would expect this to be the next game out on the store though.

Marleyman

Banned
Guess I'll ask this here since it's an app download for Xbox One -- where the hell is the HBO Go app? I remember Microsoft saying it would launch in December. It's now almost February. Has there been anything mentioned about it? I hate having to watch on my iPad or switching over to my 360 to watch HBO shows.

I haven't heard anything; it sucks.

that "The Golf Club" game looks not bad.. graphics could be a bit better but I do like making your own courses and stuff... Spring baby!!

http://www.polygon.com/2014/1/22/5335758/the-golf-club-ps4-xbox-one-pc-hb-studios-spring-2014

I saw the announcement for this the other day but didn't post it as I wasn't sure if it was a downloadable game or a retail one... does look quite good but I don't think I need another golf game for a while now I have Powerstar Golf

Delryk

I saw the announcement for this the other day but didn't post it as I wasn't sure if it was a downloadable game or a retail one... does look quite good but I don't think I need another golf game for a while now I have Powerstar Golf

Yah that's true.. I actually haven't bought Powerstar Golf only because it isn't multiplayer.. :( and I'm probably missing out!...

Finally some new information, even if its not a new game announced:

Powerstar Golf is getting an update on Friday!

The game is currently on sale at the moment (25% off I believe), a link to it on the store is in the OP.

Also, new Strider video

Playing the PC version I think (a friend told me it was I missed the bit where they said what platform they were playing), confirmed $15 and said release date "soon". This Capcom site (Via LIfelower XBLA release date schedule) in Japanese gives release dates for other platforms but just says 2014 on Xbox One, i've asked Capcom for a date (I doubt they'll give it to me) hopefully we get it same time as the other platforms. I would expect this to be the next game out on the store though.
heck yeah! This game, Forza, and Peggle 2 are preventing me from starting DR3 and finishing Ryse.

The powerstar golf update is live, 3gb.

Anyone played it after update?

I think MS maybe need to invest in having a specific part of xbox.com to list patch notes/update numbers, or put it in with the description list under latest versions.
Just an idea.

First Minecraft Xbox One screenshot:

image_38448_620.jpg

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Anyone played it after update?

I think MS maybe need to invest in having a specific part of xbox.com to list patch notes/update numbers, or put it in with the description list under latest versions.
Just an idea.

The Community Meld in the MS published games does a decent job of this, actually. It archives the post, and each patch update generally comes with at least a text listing of features, with occasional accompanying videos showing the changes / updates in action.

PSG has a 3 min+ video that shows off some of it's modifications, and (as of the time of this typing) they're also streaming the changes on their twitch channel: http://t.co/J2i396DHqu

Jarrod38

Do you have auto updates on?
Did you have a notification on top left corner, have a look, if powerstar golf is on there then you're already updated.
Yes on the auto update
No on the notification. The only ones I have gotten are the achievements I have unlocked for Powerstar Golf.

Update;
What is the size of the game suppose to be after the update?

Awesome! I have collected all eyes and amulet pieces and didn't get the achievement for either of them.

Yes on the auto update
No on the notification. The only ones I have gotten are the achievements I have unlocked for Powerstar Golf.

Update;
What is the size of the game suppose to be after the update?

My file size is 3.9gb, update has been done.

Awesome! I have collected all eyes and amulet pieces and didn't get the achievement for either of them.

Yeah good to see they know what the problem is and acknowledged it.

def sim

I managed to get Powerstar Golf for free in one of their twitter giveaways. I'll be checking that out once I'm done with TLOU. It looks like an okay game from what little I've seen of it.

Was starved for something new to play
I've completely exhausted Ryse
so I caved and bought Max The Curse of Brotherhood. About 2 hours in and really enjoying myself so far. The puzzle design is beginning to get more complex with the introduction of the branch marker power. The visuals are great too. Charming little game.

I suck completely and utterly at putting. Game is fun but I have only gotten like 2 golds on any of these events.

Haha, I'm the exact same. Luckily, I got the golden woods early on so I've been affording myself one or two misses on the green without too much of a penalty. Still, I think I've only gotten two or three golds and only one eagle in my entire like 10 or so hours playing the game.

Crimson Dragon update (4gb) adds multiplayer (over Xbox Luve) and insane difficulty mode:

Today, January 27th, in the wee hours of the morning, there was a Content Update to Crimson Dragon (4GB) which pushed out the anticipated Multiplayer mode. Now you’re able to soar the skies with a friend over Xbox Live!

This Content Update is free to you, and the next time you turn on Crimson Dragon, you’ll be prompted to start the update. In addition to bringing in Multiplayer, the designers behind the game have introduced a new difficulty level, Insane, to test your skills.

Yeah, would be good if they had a $5 saving every week on the downloadable games.
Still a good open market for these games at the moment, people are finishing up the 3rd party and 1st party titles and waiting for some more games to drop.

Krilekk

Banned
Right after this update, the game is now on sale for $15 (regularly $20) according to Major Nelson. Good until February 3rd. Is this game worth it? Hopefully they will continue to put XBox One games on sale each week! I already picked up Powerstar Golf since they updated it and put it on sale last week.

Bought Crimson Dragon from the US marketplace for sale price, equals 11 € instead of 20. I'd say it's worth that although the controls are a bit messy. Would've been better to do a real on rails shooter, having to move your dragon around with LS while moving the targeting reticule with RS is a bit confusing. Game is looking nice. I hope Lococycle will get a discount next week.

Top Bottom