• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gundam Versus coming west to PS4 this fall (New Trailer)

FelipeMGM

Voting for the keyart is working now http://engage.bnent.eu/gundamvsvote/index.html

here are the four options

a9fba80793b68c929e978c765321a271cc3164f9.jpg.png
21c1bda4d088a3ab23513e8c13570f1a9be1aa73.jpg.png

1272856b8748153fc8f678db927b014ae058f513.jpg.png
6e07f4239d8db82888a30e5d358fe65119d00334.jpg.png

Good but I need info about the soundtrack. If the localized version is gonna have the generic stuff then I'll be sticking with my play-asia pre-order

I haven't really been keeping up with gameplay changes for this. I'll miss Turn A's old AC moves but the boost dive and striker stuff looks cool. At least I still have 2BC to hop over melee suits and whips lol

Holy fuck this is really happening?? I've been waiting for the longest for this to happen. Looks like I definitely need to get a PS4 now.

Luigi87

Hm, first or second should be voted for... but I do like that Exia...
It's the West, #4 is gonna win...

I'll still probably pick up the JP version in July as well, just 'cause.

Edit: Voted #2.
ν-Gundam da best.

sensui-tomo

anyone here know for that Premium song version if the music is account locked or if its usable like normal dlc thoughout the entire console?

Tain

hellll yessssss

ARMS
Gundam Vs
Senkou no Ronde
Virtual On
with anime tie-in

how fucking dope is that

raven777

I know there are still more gundams to be revealed, but so far I am not really fan of the roster. Lack of Destiny, Infinite Justice and G gundam stuff is worrying. Hope these don't get moved to DLCs.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I know there are still more gundams to be revealed, but so far I am not really fan of the roster. Lack of Destiny, Infinite Justice and G gundam stuff is worrying. Hope these don't get moved to DLCs.

Hopefully G is never included as DLC either #NeverMelee

Revven

This game is going to be SO bought. I've been waiting forever for these games to come to the west! A good Gundam fighting game, at last, for the west!

For me Cover 3 and 4 are kind of a tie. For Cover 3 I love both Exia and the Full Armor Gundam from Thunderbolt. But on the other hand with Cover 4 it has Wing Zero from my first and most of our in the west experience of Gundam so nostalgia is through the roof and I absolutely love the Freedom Gundam as well. I cannot decide.

sensui-tomo

I hope they dont use the acronym for Full Armored Gundam in this game, iirc there was a psp game which did and boy was that a surprise when i saw that.

They didn't say anything about local multiplay, but I hope it's there. Online doesn't interest me.

Ahhahhahaha

It's not.

Also I just thought of something. Is there no LAN? So each PS4 is going to need PS Plus right? Fuck I hope not. That's another cost for locals.

sensui-tomo

We did it, fam.

x9XJkdj.gif

eee35d4ee1701e7a330911513fa001f0062d0a4f_hq.gif

How's it feel that you can finally retire that laughing pilots picture finally? (at least for this game)
Q4cEopv.jpg

Does this play better than Gundam Breaker? I love building Gundam and this doesn't have that feature obviously, but if the gameplay's a lot better I'll bite.
Not even remotely the same kind of game, you're going from something dynasty warriors like to zone of the enders (i dont have a better example)

vareon

Does this play better than Gundam Breaker? I love building Gundam and this doesn't have that feature obviously, but if the gameplay's a lot better I'll bite.

Luigi87

This is a completely different game and genre than Gundam Breaker, but yes it plays very well.
Where as GB is a Musou-styled action game, this is a deep 2v2 arena fighter that's easy to pick up, and friggin hard to actually be good at.
;_;

Top Bottom