• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous: Second Son Screenshot Contest

viveks86

Since I get to pick the 2nd place, I'm going to go ahead with my favorite amongst the 4. Congratulations, Discoid!

infamousssportraithofm6.png

Prototype Viktor and Yaser Tech, you guys will have to choose 3, 4, 5 & 6 amongst the following:

Tied for 3rd place:
nbnt - 9 points
Ricky_R - 9 points
Nafai1123 - 9 points

Tied for 6th place:
singhjeet29 - 8 point
Marsh90 - 8 points
cochese - 8 points

I've taken a ton of photos with this, not got round to uploading any yet. What Sucker Punch have done to offer this mode is truly the most amazing thing to come out of this generation.
Sony had a great idea with the share button, but SP's world plus this camera is just incredible. I hope this gets into every game.

And there's some stunning work in this thread.

It really is something - you can go out into the city with your camera, choose the weather and time of day, and just spend your gaming time taking photographs.

Since I get to pick the 2nd place, I'm going to go ahead with my favorite amongst the 4. Congratulations, Discoid!

Prototype Viktor and Yaser Tech, you guys will have to choose 3, 4, 5 & 6 amongst the following:

Tied for 3rd place:
nbnt - 9 points
Ricky_R - 9 points
Nafai1123 - 9 points

Tied for 6th place:
singhjeet29 - 8 point
Marsh90 - 8 points
cochese - 8 points

So what place will my choice get to be? Sorry but i'm a bit confused :p

viveks86

So what place will my choice get to be? Sorry but i'm a bit confused :p

Let Prototype do 3 & 4 as planned. I guess that would make 5 obvious. Then you could do 6.

Hmmm, mine wasn't even in the list to be choosen...

You mean the list that we have now? Those are the top picks from the complete list of 133 entries. Yours was considered, but didn't make it to the top 3 of each judge. Sorry about that. It is a nice pic, but the competition was tough :)

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
codes sent out to nbnt and Nafai1123 now
Thank you!

And thanks a ton, guys! It's an honor just to be among the top 10! Never thought mine would have any chance especially with all the awesome work here!
Thanks again!

Sami+

Wow! I'm amazed I got all the way to second place with such fierce competition. I was seriously amazed by so many of the shots posted in this thread.

Good job guys, and thanks so much to the jury for considering me. This was a lot of fun. :)

neos

Congratulations to the winners and my respect to the judges, i'd never have been able to decide between all those awesome shots.I really can't blame any of your choices btw, great selection.
And thanks to the OP, awesome thread!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Awesome idea! Thowing this pic into the mix. I only rotated it didn't touch anything else :)

infamous_second_son_20140420134722_by_kane1345-d7gjzi7.jpg

Pic has been replaced with the new version for 1.7 :)

How the fuck did this not get picked?? ah well whatever.

Congrats to the winners.

I'll have to go with:

6th: singhjeet29

I'm now sending the $10 codes to both Ricky_R and singhjeet29. Tell me if you guys have a problem ;)

pixelbox

Let Prototype do 3 & 4 as planned. I guess that would make 5 obvious. Then you could do 6.

You mean the list that we have now? Those are the top picks from the complete list of 133 entries. Yours was considered, but didn't make it to the top 3 of each judge. Sorry about that. It is a nice pic, but the competition was tough :)

No, no. Just the complete list. Neogaf did a better job than SP, IMO.

Ricky_R

Got my code. Thanks Yaser Tech and everybody else for getting this cool contest going.

I'll be sure to give something back later on when there's a chance.

I'll have to go with:

6th: singhjeet29

I'm now sending the $10 codes to both Ricky_R and singhjeet29. Tell me if you guys have a problem ;)

Woah, I haven't been on GAF since I posted that pic, didn't even know all this was going on.

Thank you everyone for your support, I'm honestly very humbled. Congrats to everyone else and all the other amazing shot creators out there; have a folder full of some amazing wallpapers!!

Hopefully more games include a photo-mode like this.

I had to share. :)

This is so awesome!!

Hoodbury

Congrats to the winners; all of them super cool, but can I just get a quick clarification, does my image show up for you guys/judges? It was on page 5. I'm on my work computer and it's not showing up for some reason now. I could have sworn on my home computer I could see it.

Gestault

Congrats to the winners; all of them super cool, but can I just get a quick clarification, does my image show up for you guys/judges? It was on page 5. I'm on my work computer and it's not showing up for some reason now. I could have sworn on my home computer I could see it.

(I can see it from my end)

roboshawn

Neo Member
Whoa!

Seriously though - I generally just lurk, but this thread has brought me out. So many talented screenshotters here and this thread has been a joy to experience alongside a wonderful game.

Just thought I'd recap (let me know if I misquoted) ...

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

Wonderful contest and thanks to the OP and judges and additional code contributors! This was fun!

Top Bottom