• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is rigged. All tickets and free pulls, not a single Zyrus. This is 30 plus tickets and days worth of dailies. Drop $20 to do a multi, Zyrus is the first unit. Fuck you Scumi, I see your dirty ways!

Pejo

I kinda wish we always had a raid event going on. I was sitting on about 140k coins so I just cashed in about half and already have Rem to level 50 something 6*. It's a really great source of cash/resources.

Alkez

I love how almost everyone was saying they weren't going to pull and then on day 1 almost everyone pulled lol. Classic GAF. Congrats to everyone who got good stuff.

I love how almost everyone was saying they weren't going to pull and then on day 1 almost everyone pulled lol. Classic GAF. Congrats to everyone who got good stuff.

Of course everyone that said they weren't pulling pulled that is just the way it goes. If it weren't for the Giancrysts though I wouldn't have cared.

Alright I'm gonna do 1-2 more 11 pulls and see what happens. Eff it.

Okay, well that lucky streak is over lol.

across

Listen, I'm just trying to fake out the desire sensor. It worked in Monster Hunter ("I don't even want to make this armor set... oh, look, another Rathalos Gem...") and so far it's working here.

Pejo

Listen, I'm just trying to fake out the desire sensor. It worked in Monster Hunter ("I don't even want to make this armor set... oh, look, another Rathalos Gem...") and so far it's working here.

Good analogy.

For me personally, I'm stronger when I don't have lapis, but if I have 5k in stock, consider it burned on the very next banner.

Kouriozan

I was looking at old pictures and

uQriBVkl.jpg

Make Maxwell great again!

Alkez

Of course everyone that said they weren't pulling pulled that is just the way it goes. If it weren't for the Giancrysts though I wouldn't have cared.

Alright I'm gonna do 1-2 more 11 pulls and see what happens. Eff it.

Yeah the giant crysts swayed me as well. I was content with just doing dailies but I will need more time to farm this time round so just spent the tickets. Used 7 so at least I'm +3.

GL with the 11s.

Lmao! I'm convinced that worked for me today. I'm so used to getting​ the previous banners yellow that I pulled on the type zero banner hoping for a 2nd Zyrus and actually got king haha.

Yea boys! I did the daily (250 lapis) pull and got a King. Was satisfied and put him up on my friend unit. Then my FFBE habits got the best of me, and I did a single 11 pull with the 7k'ish lapis I had left.

Not only did I get a Rem (which I'm now sharing), but I also got another Kain and a Zyrus for all those moogles I've been sitting on.

Also another Shine, Cecil, and Sice.

Overall one of my better pulls in quite a while.

FFT0-3 event is ok in my book.

Congrats! Those are great pulls!

Good analogy.

For me personally, I'm stronger when I don't have lapis, but if I have 5k in stock, consider it burned on the very next banner.

I feel I've been trained too well by Dokkan Battle lol. I'm sitting on 5700 lapis an around 18 tickets. I DO want to pull, but the things I want are off banner so it's hard to justify. I get the feeling my BE account will be like my DB one. Filled with f2p resources waiting endlessly for the unit you need to surface.

evangd007

I wake up and everyone who was definitely not pulling anything, period are spending tickets like it's going out of style. Gigancryst thirst is strong.

First try on Echidna, I learn that I need to equip more status protection on my units. Paralyze on Y'shtola in particular screws up my rotation with Minfilia. Grand Helm and Ifrit's Claw on Lightning, Jeweled Ring on Y'shtola should be good.

Daily and free - so bad I don't even remember
3x tickets - Cyan, Krile, and Sice

robotuw

Got King, (after getting Garnet, Firion (?) Two Ovelias (??) and Zyrus (???)) bye banner. This and last banner have been so screwed up. I wouldn't be surprised if Gumi reveals they goofed and gives us a refund.

Decided to do a daily and got Sice so I'll be sharing em for the event. I burned all my tickets , another 12 , trying for a second Reberta but no go. Time to start saving again.

Anyway, thought I'd use around 5 tickets on the Type-0 banner, and on my first one this happened:

6Lt4yDtl.png

Yey :D not sure how much I'll use her but I did want the unit!

Luckily I still kept hold of 20 of her Trust Moogles (sold the rest) which got her to 95% :D

Niiiiiiice!!!!! Grats!

across

By the way, King's 6x attack animation takes about 20 seconds to resolve. At least on Nox, possibly a bit faster on an actual Android device.

Just a fun fact.

Syntsui

The gyancrists are tempting but let's remember this is not a race, we don't need everything today. Most of us have multiple teams that can tackle every event. Is it worth it to sacrifice our resources in this atrocious banner to get the crysts early?

They will most likely be in every Mog king event from now on, if not, in most of them.

I'll use the event tickets (I wouldn't, but the crysts made me go this far) but I sure as hell ain't using lapis, that would be too far.

Niahak

By the way, King's 6x attack animation takes about 20 seconds to resolve. At least on Nox, possibly a bit faster on an actual Android device.

Just a fun fact.

This makes me want to avoid leveling him up. Super-long attack animations are obnoxious. Even Lightning's is really annoying.

Just a fun fact.

Maybe I should really try for a King then.

If I autoattack with him, Yun, and Lightning on my main squad, I might cause a shift in the space time continuum and force the servers to deal me a rainbow just to make me stop.

This makes me want to avoid leveling him up. Super-long attack animations are obnoxious. Even Lightning's is really annoying.

It really is! I thought it was just me lol. It's annoying the crap out of me that she's still a harder hitter than my Orlandeau right now and I have to rely on her. Hopefully I'll be able to 2* Odin soon if one of you guys' Orlandeau can take him XD. Then I can finally swap leads.

Pejo

Maybe I should really try for a King then.

If I autoattack with him, Yun, and Lightning on my main squad, I might cause a shift in the space time continuum and force the servers to deal me a rainbow just to make me stop.

Let me dig out my old level 1 Hope that I threw Barrage on(his only skill), and throw dual wield on him.

I think it's still the slowest animation in the game (in frames).

I wanted some change. So I have new leader, well its my newest Rainbow (from January).
Have fun with Donkey Kong Country. Spam that BladeBlitz...

I still like DKC as a good physical damage dealing unit. My idea (sometime later) is to finish up Gau's TM and put it on him in place of one of those ATK materia. It'd give him a decent MT attack without any HP penalty. Honestly wouldn't be bad for people without a lot of 5* base damage units to pick from.

Let me dig out my old level 1 Hope that I threw Barrage on(his only skill), and throw dual wield on him.

I think it's still the slowest animation in the game (in frames).

Medius might still be the king of slowness.

Okay... to round out the team....

Yun
Hope
Medius
King
Lightning

All dual wielding, using barrage where applicable. We could break the servers! Or, at the very least, lose our sanity.

Kouriozan

It's Type 0 event alright (= still no rare encounter in 200+ NRG), I'm getting both previous event flashbacks.
Anyway, thanks to everyone sharing bonus units.

Muku

Strangely enough, my free pull was Miyuki (not bad, can use her Sakurafubuki) and my daily was Sice. Did daily for a go at bonus unit. Goal GET! Still doing Raid just for summon stuff though for the cactaur and turtles. (And Gungnir TMs.. cuz working on my 4th!) So my lead may swap between Orlandu and Sice depending on what I'm doing at time. But do have Sice as my lead on the new event runs.

Funny thing is, first ELT run I got the bonus thing. Didn't realize it until a little later. Did think bonus was too good to be normal.

To be honest, think I'm really only going for 30k Moogle and the tickets. None of the rest are enticing. (ATK maybe, if things work in my favor, but the gear itself is lackluster at best.)

Pejo

Strangely enough, my free pull was Miyuki (not bad, can use her Sakurafubuki) and my daily was Sice. Did daily for a go at bonus unit. Goal GET! Still doing Raid just for summon stuff though for the cactaur and turtles. (And Gungnir TMs.. cuz working on my 4th!) So my lead may swap between Orlandu and Sice depending on what I'm doing at time. But do have Sice as my lead on the new event runs.

Funny thing is, first ELT run I got the bonus thing. Didn't realize it until a little later. Did think bonus was too good to be normal.

To be honest, think I'm really only going for 30k Moogle and the tickets. None of the rest are enticing. (ATK maybe, if things work in my favor, but the gear itself is lackluster at best.)

If you've got any units that you want to get enhancements for, this is a really good mog king to stock up on Giantcrysts. It's a little pricey, but from the past week and a half of grinding the vortex for them, I can tell you 30k is a great value for these damn things (for now).

I feel I've been trained too well by Dokkan Battle lol. I'm sitting on 5700 lapis an around 18 tickets. I DO want to pull, but the things I want are off banner so it's hard to justify. I get the feeling my BE account will be like my DB one. Filled with f2p resources waiting endlessly for the unit you need to surface.

Sitting on about 20000 lapis (Thanks Amazon Coins). I'm going to wait and see if they fix or bump the pull rates before starting to use them. These banners have been screwed up. Got one Sice from the 5 or so tickets I used.

Syntsui

How exactly does Fire From Below (Emperor), Dystopia (D.Fina) and pretty much every stackable magic work? If I use another skill in between the increase will be gone and I'll have to stack all over again?

People say Emperor is a beast, but he sure doesn't have the stats to survive long enough to get Fire From Below maxed. Same for D.Fina.

Muku

If you've got any units that you want to get enhancements for, this is a really good mog king to stock up on Giantcrysts. It's a little pricey, but from the past week and a half of grinding the vortex for them, I can tell you 30k is a great value for these damn things (for now).

None that are out that I want to be honest. And in truth, I'm really not all that interested in enhancements. I've got other things going on and I don't want to have to dedicate my life for enhancements. Plus, I'm still doing raid. And so I'd rather spend my time doing that than this dumb Mog King event to be honest. The whole rewards on this are so meh that I'm not even excited. And it being FFT0 event... fuck it.

Also got shit pulls on alt today. Including the ticket from BGN. Use ticket... Shadow. Whelp. Maybe one day Shadow will become a GOD. Because at least then I'd have one godly unit on that account.

Kouriozan

How exactly does Fire From Below (Emperor), Dystopia (D.Fina) and pretty much every stackable magic work? If I use another skill in between the increase will be gone and I'll have to stack all over again?

People say Emperor is a beast, but he sure doesn't have the stats to survive long enough to get Fire From Below maxed. Same for D.Fina.
Yes it reset, but Japan got an update a few months ago where it doesn't.
The Emperor will be a beast with his enhancement and it happened after everyone and their mother had enhanced Ramza in their team so that helps a lot for survivability (plus his TM gives 10% HP)

Syntsui

Yes it reset, but Japan got an update a few months ago where it doesn't.
The Emperor will be a beast with his enhancement and it happened after everyone and their mother had enhanced Ramza in their team so that helps a lot for survivability (plus his TM gives 10% HP)

Another thing I want to understand, they seem to be balancing new bosses with guaranteed OHKO attacks which made Rikku pretty much invaluable for new fights (new trials and that 10-man fight).

I think this pretty much kills Emperor's niche, no?

Edit: He does have that -75% chance of being targeted and WoL 100% provoking will also be invaluable tho, hmmm.

50 Shinryu Celeste clears, and haven't seen the bonus monster yet. Had a couple of bombs, but no whatever the other guy is called. I wanted to get 9 Giancrysts, but damn....

50 Shinryu Celeste clears, and haven't seen the bonus monster yet. Had a couple of bombs, but no whatever the other guy is called. I wanted to get 9 Giancrysts, but damn....

It blows my mind how you burn lapis like it's nothing to even refresh. I'm just going to naturally farm this event for as long as it's available and see what I have to spend in the end. I'm very thankful it costs 25 nrg though, makes farming it go by so quickly. I hope future events are like this.

It blows my mind how you burn lapis like it's nothing to even refresh. I'm just going to naturally farm this event for as long as it's available and see what I have to spend in the end. I'm very thankful it costs 25 nrg though, makes farming it go by so quickly. I hope future events are like this.

ehhh I just bought a $10 thing of lapis just to refresh the MK event, but I am about done doing it since I'm not getting shit.

Shouta

I used 9 tickets and got 3 Sice from the Type-0 banner. I always get a ton of her. In fact, I got enough of her to get her TM purely on fusing dupes on my JP account.

So I read somewhere that when levelling Odin it's best to skip one of the ATK+30's since it doesn't actually add anything due to there being a threshold. That true? Also is it worth getting all of the abilities or are some of them not worth it?

Syntsui

So I read somewhere that when levelling Odin it's best to skip one of the ATK+30's since it doesn't actually add anything due to there being a threshold. That true? Also is it worth getting all of the abilities or are some of them not worth it?
Get Bladeblitz and all the Killer passive, the rest really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom