• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077: development in full swing

I have some information regarding this game from someone I met who is working on the soundtrack. He showed me the email from cd project and everything. He's a well known musician and a regular where I work.
How do I go about.... releasing some of this info?

Well, you can start by posting here (without posting too much).

What's the genre of the soundtrack? I hope it's neon electronic synth orgasm.

Sou Da

I have some information regarding this game from someone I met who is working on the soundtrack. He showed me the email from cd project and everything. He's a well known musician and a regular where I work.
How do I go about.... releasing some of this info?

PM a Mod, "leak" it on 4chan

Green Yoshi

Übermatik;221118906 said:
You've just put that person's job in jeopardy with those details. I'd edit your post and be far more careful in future.

PM a mod, anyway. Releasing leaks is a dangerous game, mainly for the reasons above.

If it's not on Reddit, it didn't happen. ;-)

Robot Pants

Not gonna do it unless done properly. If you don't mind taking out my quotes post for the people who quoted me I'd appreciate it.

You really shouldn't have mentioned who your source was. Even if you don't mention anything else, the fact that he showed you that email means he has probably broken his NDA. You should have taken this to a mod in a PM.

This sounds like an awesome Blade Runner style RPG, and the original Deus Ex is one of my favorite games of all time.

I have medium hopes though, because I just did not like the Witcher games at all.

Top Bottom